Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hopped on the buy one get one free sale for the protein. I added it to cart twice expecting 4 tubs however, my package just arrived and there were only 2 tubs. I double checked my order confirmation and my total certainly reflects the amount for 4 tubs.
Little update - customer service got back to me via phone call and apologized for the inconvenience and told me I would be receiving my 2 tubs in addition with a free shaker cup. Pretty cool stuff but wasn’t sure why it took quite as long as it did for them to look into it. Either way, I’m pleased I’ll be getting the rest of my protein tubs.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
we’re gonna bring back a version of kings blood with the HGW 20% Icariin. Price may me a bit higher. What are you guys willing to pay for on a true premium test booster?
A lot for a product with a good dose of Icariin. I would buy just a pure Icariin product from a trustworthy company.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
we’re gonna bring back a version of kings blood with the HGW 20% Icariin. Price may me a bit higher. What are you guys willing to pay for on a true premium test booster?
A lot for a product with a good dose of Icariin. I would buy just a pure Icariin product from a trustworthy company.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I noticed OL doesnt make Tudca anymore or at least I cant find it anywhere. Also Antaeus Aegis gone too. Is OL going to make it again?

If not is there a good alternative brand thats legit?

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed OL doesnt make Tudca anymore or at least I cant find it anywhere. Also Antaeus Aegis gone too. Is OL going to make it again?

If not is there a good alternative brand thats legit?
We got you. The best Tudca out there at the amount per bottle.

halfhuman

halfhuman

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
I think a good idea is to bring a premium test that’s a two month supply and charge around $120 or so depending on what’s on it. But I think a two month supply is the way to go.

halfhuman

halfhuman

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
I think a good idea is to bring a premium test that’s a two month supply and charge around $120 or so depending on what’s on it. But I think a two month supply is the way to go.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a pretty hefty investment for most people to dish out in one go for a supplement though. Not that you’re wrong in running a product for 8 weeks isn’t recommended for this type of thing. It definitely is.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you had a completely legit amazing product before but could not make enough margin to warrant it then do what Blackstone does. If your test booster was 50 bucks but not profitable enough to produce then half the dosages in the pills. Sell it at 35 bucks and serious guys will purchase 2 bottles a month. You make 20 bucks more than before. There is a half dose option for those on a budget and you don't let fans down by discontinuing the product, yes it's gone up in price but a lot of guys who are crap at saving cash will by a bottle and store it then a month later get a second and run it. To be honest people will probably see a result at half dose.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
120 for test booster what the hell lol
just take some ingredients out and put the most potent ones in it and have it at good price and let’s keep it moving

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you had a completely legit amazing product before but could not make enough margin to warrant it then do what Blackstone does. If your test booster was 50 bucks but not profitable enough to produce then half the dosages in the pills. Sell it at 35 bucks and serious guys will purchase 2 bottles a month. You make 20 bucks more than before. There is a half dose option for those on a budget and you don't let fans down by discontinuing the product, yes it's gone up in price but a lot of guys who are crap at saving cash will by a bottle and store it then a month later get a second and run it. To be honest people will probably see a result at half dose.
I’m one of the most prideful formularies that’s never been Labs USP to do that. We hit home runs lol. But yes Hamdy that’s what we’re gonna do plus release a bunch of bulking, cutting, and recomping products for next gen gains

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m one of the most prideful formularies that’s never been Labs USP to do that. We hit home runs lol. But yes Hamdy that’s what we’re gonna do plus release a bunch of bulking, cutting, and recomping products for next gen gains
Awesome man we gotta have good prices and legit formula like before other wise meh !!!
U still have xtyler and noaddedhmones ?

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw some levels and intradrip tubs on social media so crossing my fingers hoping to see some of that soon, unless you just want to send a tub my way. 😉

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saw some levels and intradrip tubs on social media so crossing my fingers hoping to see some of that soon, unless you just want to send a tub my way. 😉
No mercy review going up tonight for you sir.
I am recording the protein reviews all week, and will get 3 of them up (For all flavors) this weekend. I want to mess around with liquid amounts, pudding, and baking with it first before finalizing the written review

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No mercy review going up tonight for you sir.
I am recording the protein reviews all week, and will get 3 of them up (For all flavors) this weekend. I want to mess around with liquid amounts, pudding, and baking with it first before finalizing the written review
I’m looking forward to it! What flavor?

I want to grab some but being at bb.com I have to wait to purchase more than just one tub at a time and have to decide what to get eventually. I’d have taken the plunge if I could just buy one but don’t want to pay for shipping for one. 🤷‍♂️

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m looking forward to it! What flavor?

I want to grab some but being at bb.com I have to wait to purchase more than just one tub at a time and have to decide what to get eventually. I’d have taken the plunge if I could just buy one but don’t want to pay for shipping for one. 🤷‍♂️
Bombsicle No Mercy
all 3 flavors of promises.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No Mercy Review

@Olympus Labs
@NoAddedHmones
@xtyler

for anyone too lazy to watch video

flavoring a huge step up from reign and conquer unleashed

open profile
BSCG Certified
Open label and clinical doses per 2 scoops

Got to love the guy who wrote "This is an underdosed Ghost Rip Off on my YT VIDEO"
Ghost has 2 overlapping ingredients that are in a lesser dose (Taurine and Citrulline).
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Lyfestyle Promises Protein Review

Taste

Fruity Cereal - Upon first sip, this flavor packs a punch. The company was going for the leftover milk in a bowl of fruit loops. While this is true to its name the sweetness may be overbearing for some. Any cereal lovers who want to replicate a cereal into a protein powder would have no time going through a tub of this. I have a vicious sweet tooth, so therefore I would recommend this one, but it is not for everyone. The Mix-In inclusions are not large, but big enough to truly stand out and give the flavor extra crunch!

Mixability

Promises Protein mixes very similar to Superior Protein off the Olympus Labs line. The protein blend does not leave clumps on the side of a shaker cup, or in a ninja blender. My sweet spot with the protein is around 6-8oz per scoop. I find this has a nice texture and mouth feel when consuming the protein powder. I also enjoy mixing 1-2 scoops in water or yogurt to make a protein pudding. Both ways have no mixing issues. I will start to experiment with baking shortly, but blends have always treated me well in that situation.

Formula

Per Scoop:

130 Calories

1g Fat

4-6g Carbs

25-26g Protein

11g WPI

5.5g WPC

6g Casein

2g WPH

Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s

- Great Flavoring

- Low Caloric Count Per Scoop

- Mix-in Inclusions

- Digestive Enzymes Added

- BSCG Certificate (Free of Banned Substances, drug testing security to professionals across WADA, Sports, and multiple workplace drug testing programs)

halfhuman

halfhuman

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
Protein flavor isn’t the best. I’ve tasted better.

Cinnamon and chocolate is what I bought. Want impressed.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot to Include

For those asking for a difference from superior protein

Taste is much better IMO

Super Protein = WPC and Casein, 100mg Digezyme … ~23g Protein
Promises = WPC, WPI, WPH, and Casein, 150mg Digezyme ~25g Protein

I have tried all the Superior Protein flavors and Promises is a next step up in flavoring.
Superior Protein had mini marshmallows, not pieces of cereal (Fruit Loops)
Superior Protein had more of a Trix vibe, Promises is pure Fruit Loops

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Protein flavor isn’t the best. I’ve tasted better.

Cinnamon and chocolate is what I bought. Want impressed.
you may be talking about the limited edition..not the flagship version that bob is reviewing

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Please bring back K1ngsguard, that was the absolute best On Cycle support I've ever used and was very effective on AAS cycles and just overall health.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please bring back K1ngsguard, that was the absolute best On Cycle support I've ever used and was very effective on AAS cycles and just overall health.
Funny enough, I was looking for heart supplements and I was searching for it but it's sold out everywhere!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man we gotta have good prices and legit formula like before other wise meh !!!
U still have xtyler and noaddedhmones ?
You miss me and my magic potions baby, don't you? 😁

Last edited:
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look forward to seeing the new formula, I def noticed somethings when I ran it myself.
Unlike with 99.99% of products in this category.
With KingsBlood I really assembled a masterwork, like my former BioForge on steroids!​

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
With KingsBlood I really assembled a masterwork, like my former BioForge on steroids!​
Will this be a 8 or 10 capsule a day product.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would I get you physique if i try king blood?

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

Cinna Cereal – Cinna Cereal is a spin-off Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. The initial flavoring is heavy in cinnamon. but in the aftertaste, you get a luscious sugar vibe that resembles condensed milk of leftover cereal. The combination of cinnamon and sugar gives this a unique twist of my childhood favorite cereal. The biggest difference compared to others on the market is the density of the flavor.If you want rich-flavored cinnamon (not sweet cinnamon sugar), this is the choice for you. The added crunchy mix-ins give this an added benefit to those who like inclusions.

Mixability

Promises Protein mixes very similar to Superior Protein off the Olympus Labs line. The protein blend does not leave clumps on the side of a shaker cup, or in a ninja blender. My sweet spot with the protein is around 6-8oz per scoop. I find this has a nice texture and mouth feel when consuming the protein powder. I also enjoy mixing 1-2 scoops in water or yogurt to make a protein pudding. Both ways have no mixing issues. I will start to experiment with baking shortly, but blends have always treated me well in that situation.

Formula

Per Scoop:
130 Calories
1g Fat
4-6g Carbs
25-26g Protein

11g WPI
5.5g WPC
6g Casein
2g WPH
Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s
- Great Flavoring
- Mix-in Inclusions
- BSCG Certificate (Free of Banned Substances, drug testing security to professionals across WADA, Sports, and multiple workplace drug testing programs)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

PB Crunch – Just like Cinna Cereal and Fruity Cereal the density of the base flavor shines for Olympus Lyfestyle. The peanut butter lingers on your taste buds. Many companies provide a light peanut butter flavor that fades quickly, but that is not the case here. If I were to nitpick I would like a denser pure peanut butter flavor and an extra hint of saltiness to truly make this flavor pop. While this flavor is good, this is the least favorite of the 3 flavors on the Promises line.

Mixability

Formula

Per Scoop:
130 Calories
1g Fat
4-6g Carbs
25-26g Protein

11g WPI
5.5g WPC
6g Casein
2g WPH
Digestive Enzyme

Pro’s
- Great Flavoring
- Mix-in Inclusions

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reviews Bob helps me when I decide what flavors to try. 👍
Fruity & Cinna Cereal are absolute musts.
The PB Is good, just needs more depth/density to stick out vs other straight PB"s on the market IMO. Not a knock on OL, but I feel it could be stronger (From a true PB Lover) and have a bit of saltiness to make it pop

mohit

Awards
when do you guys plan to release those bulking, cutting and recomp products you mentioned earlier?

Atomica

Awards
It’s bc it’s summer there now right? So it’s basically already 2020 bc that’s how that works right? 😅
Definitely summer in Aus, 105F average for the whole country 🥵

I'm not sure if we're the test subjects or a slightly different version is being released for the US market as we're not allowed any of the good stims down our way!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely summer in Aus, 105F average for the whole country 🥵

I'm not sure if we're the test subjects or a slightly different version is being released for the US market as we're not allowed any of the good stims down our way!
neither is the US anymore...