Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in another thread but Labs is not discontinued. We are rerunning Assass1nate and ep1logue as we speak and still have the pct arima testify to be bought via phone order and will be seeing if we can add them to the site for Black Friday

We have a new updated sleep aid mapped out for q1 of 2020. It will utilize the core of Amnes1a with new updated ingredients

Right now we have an intra and grind confirmed and a few products for Olympus labs we’re planning on releasing.
It’s be helpful to get a community consensus list of products you want to see come back or new products you want to see from us for both brands so I can discuss with our r&d and brand development team. Trust me we’re not pulling a 3 letter company move here but we need to prioritize accordingly! Let’s get some faith back into the system, get some logs up, and get you guys standing behind the brand again :). This thanksgiving we’re thankful for you guys

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in another thread but Labs is not discontinued. We are rerunning Assass1nate and ep1logue as we speak and still have the pct arima testify to be bought via phone order and will be seeing if we can add them to the site for Black Friday

We have a new updated sleep aid mapped out for q1 of 2020. It will utilize the core of Amnes1a with new updated ingredients

Right now we have an intra and grind confirmed and a few products for Olympus labs we’re planning on releasing.
It’s be helpful to get a community consensus list of products you want to see come back or new products you want to see from us for both brands so I can discuss with our r&d and brand development team. Trust me we’re not pulling a 3 letter company move here but we need to prioritize accordingly! Let’s get some faith back into the system, get some logs up, and get you guys standing behind the brand again :). This thanksgiving we’re thankful for you guys

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was a cry baby 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously guys, it's alright. Just move on, plenty of companies around for business.

They gotta do what they gotta do, and you never know what they'll bring out in the future. Absolutely no need to rant about it, loud & clear everyone has gotten the message
OL is actually being very mature about all the whining, and even looking for feedback to make people happy.

So when all you US locals cry about OL, just remember most of us lose 30% on currency exchange and then add basically 50% on top for postage. Be thankful for the little things guys!

:)

P.S. OL Intra interests me the most, however I'm realistic that postage will kill the chances of me ordering it 🤣🤣🤣

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
in all my years on this forum you are one of, if not the most open/fair minded person I have encountered. these days it's all about calling out the bad in people, not enough calling out of the good!!!

I have learned from you-thank you!!!
Thank you Big T :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was a cry baby 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously guys, it's alright. Just move on, plenty of companies around for business.

They gotta do what they gotta do, and you never know what they'll bring out in the future. Absolutely no need to rant about it, loud & clear everyone has gotten the message
OL is actually being very mature about all the whining, and even looking for feedback to make people happy.

So when all you US locals cry about OL, just remember most of us lose 30% on currency exchange and then add basically 50% on top for postage. Be thankful for the little things guys!

:)

P.S. OL Intra interests me the most, however I'm realistic that postage will kill the chances of me ordering it 🤣🤣🤣
You and me both brother. NZer here, and even though some OL products (like Re1gn) are available locally, lordy is it expensive lol.

If it's over $20USD just for shipping, I do have to consider if it's worth it overall.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Big T :)
you are welcome...the good things people don't get recognized nearly enough, imo….I give thanks for the good people in my life-like yourself!!!

halfhuman

halfhuman

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • First Up Vote
New triumph would be great

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I haven’t been around in months and this is music to my ears! Amnesia returning from the dead AND being upgraded!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in their new natural anabolic but got tired of waiting so I moved onto other products by other companies which i'm now hooked on lol. So plenty of other awesome companies out there for sure
which ones

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am definitely looking forward to supporting Olympus Labs!

Olympus Lifestyle just hasn’t shown me anything to get excited about as of yet. I know it’s early, but I kind of wish it launched with some products that were a little more exciting. It’s definitely a shame that Levels wasn’t available from the start - people love their stimmed PWO’s! With the unfortunate very extended gap in manufacturing, the ingredient profiles for these products have already become commonplace from other companies. These profiles were much more unique when we first saw them many moons ago. The products to come are where we should learn more about what Lyfestyle has to offer us, and I can’t wait for the reincarnated sleep supplement!

As far as products I would like to see come back under Olympus Labs:

-Conqu3r Unleashed (Yes, I prefer it over RE1GN)

-K1ngs Blood with the ALCAR and HGW- the latest version with Osthole didn’t go over well

-You need to get a potent thermogenic capsuled fatburner on board again - similar to OG IGNIT3. Replace
the SJW with Kanna and ALCAR, and then replace the AY with ProGBB (y)

I know at least one natty anabolic aside from Epilogue is in the works - so I will just wait to see how that goes. As far as completely new products, I will have to give that some thought..

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issue with the word Exclusive,
For example JYM is sold "Exclusive" through BB.com but it also sold in the 3 letter store.
the same could be said for Ghost being "Exclusive" to GNC and also are sold direct.

OL is being sold through multiple channels, but they chose to partnership with BB.com as their exclusive while still selling direct and another sponsor off this website.
Yes, issue with the word "exclusive". All you did is give more examples of brands that use the word incorrectly.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
which ones
The two that were released or re-released in the past six months that have been getting the most attention around here lately. One is fairly legit and the other is rather forgettable/passable in my experience. I expect more from the new Olympus product based on all the hype @xtyler has given it!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone know what PCT Arima Testify is all about? It’s been mentioned a few times as if we already know the product. It’s obviously a test booster but did I miss some info? :sneaky:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Olympus Lifestyle just hasn’t shown me anything to get excited about as of yet. I know it’s early, but I kind of wish it launched with some products that were a little more exciting. It’s definitely a shame that Levels wasn’t available from the start - people love their stimmed PWO’s! With the unfortunate very extended gap in manufacturing, the ingredient profiles for these products have already become commonplace from other companies. These profiles were much more unique when we first saw them many moons ago. The products to come are where we should learn more about what Lyfestyle has to offer us, and I can’t wait for the reincarnated sleep supplement!

-K1ngs Blood with the ALCAR and HGW- the latest version with Osthole didn’t go over well

-You need to get a potent thermogenic capsuled fatburner on board again - similar to OG IGNIT3. Replace

I know at least one natty anabolic aside from Epilogue is in the works - so I will just wait to see how that goes. As far as completely new products, I will have to give that some thought..
with the 50 percent off deal it’s a great value nonetheless. I am noting everyone’s requests here!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know what PCT Arima Testify is all about? It’s been mentioned a few times as if we already know the product. It’s obviously a test booster but did I miss some info? :sneaky:
It was the l-dopa. These products are now added back for the sale. Vip40 for 40% off site wide on Olympus labs website

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with the 50 percent off deal it’s a great value nonetheless. I am noting everyone’s requests here!
Yes, I agree. Put $350 worth of product in your cart and pay $150 is a nice deal. I’m in greater need of different product types right now, so I think I have to pass this time. Once you get more variety of product...I’m in!
It was the l-dopa. These products are now added back for the sale. Vip40 for 40% off site wide on Olympus labs website
So PCT Arima testify is just TEST1FY without the L-dopa? Either way, I’m confused...
All I see is Protein, IGNITE, and Eliminate on the Olympus Labs website?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes to Conqu3r Unleashed!

Would like to see Ar1macare Pro and Sup3r PCT back too. Those are my 3 that Labs would help fill the void with.

Other items I have in mind are really oldies, but goodies. :D

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes to Conqu3r Unleashed!

Would like to see Ar1macare Pro and Sup3r PCT back too. Those are my 3 that Labs would help fill the void with.

Other items I have in mind are really oldies, but goodies. :D
Sometimes I forget how many products have come and gone.

Conquer Unleashed utilizing their new flavor houses would make me very happy. If I’m being really greedy, I would only ask that they add in some Vaso6 😮

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I forget how many products have come and gone.

Conquer Unleashed utilizing their new flavor houses would make me very happy. If I’m being really greedy, I would only ask that they add in some Vaso6 😮
Interesting I think they will he added soon on labs website. What ingredients did you like from unleashed?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to order No Mercy, however...

2xTubs

BB $103AUD - Express postage
OL $147AUD - 3+ Week postage

I looked within Australia, found it for $56AUD

Above is including all current discounts, save any Aussies time looking around.

Last edited:
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The ripped and shredded will be added soon as well!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting I think they will he added soon on labs website. What ingredients did you like from unleashed?
My best answer is everything...

Despite my history of stim dependence, the focus and energy matrix was perfect for me. I actually don’t like being overly stimmed during my workouts, but I do like sustained energy and a mood lift that puts me in the zone. I also don’t like any Yohimbe type feels in my PWO or other ingredients that make me sweat before I even do anything- no problem there with CU...

Then you have the L-Citrulline, ElevATP, Nitrosigine, COP, and Agmatine for pump and endurance. I have to say that CU has shined for me more than any other PWO in terms of improving strength and endurance.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My best answer is everything...

Despite my history of stim dependence, the focus and energy matrix was perfect for me. I actually don’t like being overly stimmed during my workouts, but I do like sustained energy and a mood lift that puts me in the zone. I also don’t like any Yohimbe type feels in my PWO or other ingredients that make me sweat before I even do anything- no problem there with CU...

Then you have the L-Citrulline, ElevATP, Nitrosigine, COP, and Agmatine for pump and endurance. I have to say that CU has shined for me more than any other PWO in terms of improving strength and endurance.
Levels is right up your ally then and you can consider adding one scoop of grind in. Trust me, from a scientific angle it’ll harder. The virtiva is way better than Amentaflavone and you’ll get 500mg if cognizin across the two

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold up came to check and seems like some other things changes aside from products being discontinued?
Olympus labs not availble in USA ?
I’m confused I was looking for testify or kings bloods on their site for my upcoming pct but can’t find it ?
somebody unconfuse me real quick plz

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Levels is right up your ally then and you can consider adding one scoop of grind in. Trust me, from a scientific angle it’ll harder. The virtiva is way better than Amentaflavone and you’ll get 500mg if cognizin across the two
While this is entirely possible, I still like the feel of exotic stims. There was just something really special about CU that nothing else could quite replicate for me.
Hold up came to check and seems like some other things changes aside from products being discontinued?
Olympus labs not availble in USA ?
I’m confused I was looking for testify or kings bloods on their site for my upcoming pct but can’t find it ?
somebody unconfuse me real quick plz
I’m not sure what you are referring to as Olympus Labs not available in USA, but TEST1FY and KB have not been on their website for quite awhile now. They both can still be found elsewhere though...

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Just keep moving forward.

I’m looking forward to Grind and intrigued by the possibility of the new intra and muscle builder (I loved K1ngslayer).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While this is entirely possible, I still like the feel of exotic stims. There was just something really special about CU that nothing else could quite replicate for me.

I’m not sure what you are referring to as Olympus Labs not available in USA, but TEST1FY and KB have not been on their website for quite awhile now. They both can still be found elsewhere though...
Yeah I see ppl talking about they have to get stuff international.

anyways so Olympus labs still going hard ?
Same R&D?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Aussies, Olympus range on BB has 40% off for a few more hours. The shipping prices are VERY GOOD, I think I have like 10 items in my cart and it's stuck at $24AUD.

Just want to say, in-regards to the new Intra coming if able please supply it to BB because it'll be the only way I can afford it. They seem to do good sales, but more importantly their shipping is reasonable.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hopped on the buy one get one free sale for the protein. I added it to cart twice expecting 4 tubs however, my package just arrived and there were only 2 tubs. I double checked my order confirmation and my total certainly reflects the amount for 4 tubs.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank Tariffs, and sorry we're not going to use a cheap non-fermented version nor just use BCAA's. We wanted to use a more special version of the ingredient. Any true 30 servings product is going to cost 1/3 more than a 20/40 and just wait till the holidays as you know those are when deals hit. There has to be a point where we get past the best formulas cheapest prices thing though. It has no rationality behind it.
Actually listen to your consumers man no need to be a dick. We all know the target market that OL is going for is not the same as you guys used to. Products are inferior, prices increased, rebranding towards bros, niche patented ingredients to make people think it works better. We've seen this game time in and time out in this game dont act like this is not what you are doing

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I hopped on the buy one get one free sale for the protein. I added it to cart twice expecting 4 tubs however, my package just arrived and there were only 2 tubs. I double checked my order confirmation and my total certainly reflects the amount for 4 tubs.
I’d just email customer service, they are pretty solid and should get you straightened out.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually listen to your consumers man no need to be a dick. We all know the target market that OL is going for is not the same as you guys used to. Products are inferior, prices increased, rebranding towards bros, niche patented ingredients to make people think it works better. We've seen this game time in and time out in this game dont act like this is not what you are doing
False. Patented ingredients indicates clinically validated ingredients with clinical doses to substantiate claims being made. Finding an ingredient on pubmed, the ingredient is more than likely studied in rats or animal populations this doesn’t translate to humans so the premium of it being patented and clinically validated in humans is immense

None of the products are inferior. Yes we haven’t formulated niche products yet but even those are industry leaders. Price is subjective to if you want non standardized extracts or ones that actually work

No need to be a critic especially when you’re wrong. Our whole mission is to broaden the market and still excel at formulating excellent products

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
False. Patented ingredients indicates clinically validated ingredients with clinical doses to substantiate claims being made. Finding an ingredient on pubmed, the ingredient is more than likely studied in rats or animal populations this doesn’t translate to humans so the premium of it being patented and clinically validated in humans is immense

None of the products are inferior. Yes we haven’t formulated niche products yet but even those are industry leaders. Price is subjective to if you want non standardized extracts or ones that actually work

No need to be a critic especially when you’re wrong. Our whole mission is to broaden the market and still excel at formulating excellent products
For many ingredients, like the Virtiva you’re using in your new nootropic, this is unquestionably true, but we know it’s more important for some ingredients than others. Like I 100% want something like Bacognize for bacopa or KannaEase for sceletium, but if I’m buying from a company I trust, I don’t really know if I need/want to pay a premium for patented EAAs or Creatine for example. But to each their own, and I do understand that some people also want assurance of vegan amino acids, so there’s that factor besides just the efficacy to consider as well.

Also, any updates on the release of your nootropic? It looks interesting. :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dude they definitely are. You just have been ignore what people have been saying. The quality has gone down. Perfect example is your test booster man

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because of the drop of the L-dopa? Did any ingredient panel have been seem? thank you
Nah not talking about the current reformulation. The first gen kings blood or test1fy was night and day better in every way.

And with test1fy I'm not even referring to the pro version. I get that was cost prohibitive. But the second version of regular test1fy was meh. Also what was done with sup3r-pct.

The test booster now have to be combined to get what you used to get from one

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah not talking about the current reformulation. The first gen kings blood or test1fy was night and day better in every way.

And with test1fy I'm not even referring to the pro version. I get that was cost prohibitive. But the second version of regular test1fy was meh. Also what was done with sup3r-pct.

Kings blood was fantastic

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kings blood was fantastic

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude they definitely are. You just have been ignore what people have been saying. The quality has gone down. Perfect example is your test booster man
we haven’t dropped a test booster under Lyfestyle yet. Which ingredients do you guys like from those we can consider adding back to our new test booster. I would always want verified vegan eaa’s