Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

max silver

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, the "hardcore market" is still definitely one of our utmost priorities.
Moreover, without us, who in the world would pump out Wicked products otherwise? 😉
When do we find out what these products are? Most of your hardcore stuff is unavailable at the moment, and the Lyfestyle brand is of no interest to myself and seemingly others as well.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do we find out what these products are? Most of your hardcore stuff is unavailable at the moment, and the Lyfestyle brand is of no interest to myself and seemingly others as well.
The boss is going to disclose very soon what I've been cooking for months 🤯

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys affiliated with "Game of Gains" brand in the UK - formerly known as Olympus Labs UK(OLUK)?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys affiliated with "Game of Gains" brand in the UK - formerly known as Olympus Labs UK(OLUK)?
nope. Do you really think I can run another company when I’m struggling to keep up with just Labs and Lyfestyle?
To be honest, this is a vague statement. I think everyone has said they love the formulas it’s the branding that hasn’t won them...just yet.

remember when we designed other products with innovation? People still complained about the flavors. I think the closing argument here is that there will never be another company who can flex out as much innovation as we can that is then copy pasted by other companies who you guys then go on to support. Wait isn’t this the same thing PES said? Not to spin a broken record but to some here, we can literally bring out a formula, and then a month later see a company copy paste it yet you guys find no issue and even don’t mind purchasing because of some introductory deal because it’s something that doesn’t directly inconvenience you guys.

That is why I stay extremely thankful to those who have been day one customers and continue to still only trust our products. To the others supposedly branding is more important than 3rd party certification like BSCG

Once and for all we are a phenom there will never be a supplement company like us because of how well integrated I am on supply chain, research, commercialization, and total self dependent turnkey processes that enable us to thrive. We own every process of our operations and toll instead of rely on manufacturers to sustain our business

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Santa can t be the only one going all out bulking mode this season bring on the natty anabolic !!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I figured. I saw some supplement reviewer from NZ on Instagram talking about it and he even had a tub with a new flavor called Vulksmash??
Yeah Re1gn still seems to be where I am (NZ). Vulk is the CEO of a supplement company in NZ if I'm not mistaken and the flavour is named after him?

Or at least it's his Instagram name

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Of course they are, we are bscg certified, the gold standard in quality assurance.
For me personally I think this is the biggest thing OL has done. I don’t trust the supplement industry what so ever but I’m hoping we can actually see BSCG label on the Olympus labs website or even on the bottles as I think it’s going to seperate you guys from the rest of the industry

I’m assuming even the old stock (that isn’t being banned like laxo etc.) is being put through these rigorous testing too?

looking forward for seeing the proof as OL is the last supplement I have ever taken

Last edited:
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Only OL protein/BCAAS is BCSG CERTIFIED so far (according to their website)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Will j regia and Eria Jarensis be back in the future products ?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
The OL protein is in offer (25% off) at BB.com... Just bought 1 to try

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgive me if someone already asked, but is there any chance Amnes1a may come back? Best sleep product I've ever used. I'm gonna run out soon.
Not in the near future, at least not just as It was.
Sadly, in spite of being the best product ever in its category, sales were not good enough to warrant its further production.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sadly, in spite of being the best product ever in its category, sales were not good enough to warrant its further production.
So what does that mean, OL lost money or did not make much on that run? I am trying to understand? Event if it made a little bit money and is not the product that bring a lot of money, why not still produce it? thank you

max silver

Awards
  • Established
Damn I think I'm done with you guys. For me that's the straw that broke the camels back. I simply can't rely on this company whatsoever. You expect us as consumers to be loyal to your brand, but at the same time you show zero loyalty to your long term customers.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what does that mean, OL lost money or did not make much on that run? I am trying to understand? Event if it made a little bit money and is not the product that bring a lot of money, why not still produce it? thank you
In order to offer some niche products at a reasonable price you need to manufacture a very large batch a time. An overly slow-moving stock may end up expiring. Not a rare event for such kind of supplements when produced on a vast scale.
Money thrown out of the window and no revenues to accomplish new projects.
We gotta be realistic, I wish we lived in a perfect world without any of these concerns. I do love Amnes1a as much as anybody else who tried it and I personally formulated It with the firm intention to use It forever.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so to have good price you have to buy bulk batch and end up losing some of the product. If it was more smaller ?batch the price of the product would double up or something like that?

malin

Awards
  • Established
Dudes please , it is rather simple OL is a business and as such they need to make money and that just that , whether you like or not . and on a side note , they owe you $hit ( it doesn’t not matter that you bought something from them in the past ,you paid for a product, you did not just send them the money ) so just get over it .

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don t know if you are talking to me but i was just asking a simple question to learn more, I did not know that compagny were loosing money do to some of there stock to be over the expiration date, and no i don t thin OL owe me **** lol. Take a chill pill!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dudes please , it is rather simple OL is a business and as such they need to make money and that just that , whether you like or not . and on a side note , they owe you $hit ( it doesn’t not matter that you bought something from them in the past ,you paid for a product, you did not just send them the money ) so just get over it .
lol....do you work for the IRS?

malin

Awards
  • Established
No my man , it’s not about you , it’s just sems that a lot people expect company to lose money just because they like a product , and trust me if they discontinued something its because there’s no money in it or ingredients are not legal.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a heads up for anyone who was a bit on the fence with the bb.com stuff (I know I was a bit), but there are some good deals atm.

I don’t usually shop there anymore, but they seem to be running “constant” deals.

Right now Promises is 25% off and if you spend $65 you can get another 20% (appears to stack) and spend $75 and you always get free shipping.

Maybe we can start to see some feedback soon! 👍

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between the fruity cereal flavors of Promises and Superior?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Damn I think I'm done with you guys. For me that's the straw that broke the camels back. I simply can't rely on this company whatsoever. You expect us as consumers to be loyal to your brand, but at the same time you show zero loyalty to your long term customers.
Because they are stopping the production of a slow moving product?

Right

max silver

Awards
  • Established
Because they are stopping the production of a slow moving product?

Right
That's just the last issue I'm willing to have with this company after an accumulation of issues that bother me. I'm tired of the constant hype/release/cancellation cycle this company constantly cycles through. The odd time that they put out a product that I think lived up to the hype it would be unceremoniously cancelled shortly afterwards. This comes across as a company that is not willing to stand behind their products whatsoever. It makes it impossible to utilize anything they put out as a staple product in your supplement arsenal if you never know when it's going to be yanked from production with no warning.

The new switch to only a handful of retailers doesn't help us out as consumers in the slightest, this will only lead to less competition and ultimately higher prices. If I were to purchase their products going forward as a Canadian consumer I am looking at double thie shipping cost compared to the retailer I purchased from previously. The pricing on the new products strikes me as excessive as well, there is no value for my dollar with how this stuff is being priced presently.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's just the last issue I'm willing to have with this company after an accumulation of issues that bother me. I'm tired of the constant hype/release/cancellation cycle this company constantly cycles through. The odd time that they put out a product that I think lived up to the hype it would be unceremoniously cancelled shortly afterwards. This comes across as a company that is not willing to stand behind their products whatsoever. It makes it impossible to utilize anything they put out as a staple product in your supplement arsenal if you never know when it's going to be yanked from production with no warning.

The new switch to only a handful of retailers doesn't help us out as consumers in the slightest, this will only lead to less competition and ultimately higher prices. If I were to purchase their products going forward as a Canadian consumer I am looking at double thie shipping cost compared to the retailer I purchased from previously. The pricing on the new products strikes me as excessive as well, there is no value for my dollar with how this stuff is being priced presently.
That's fair and makes more sense than what I thought you meant.

To each their own for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's fair and makes more sense than what I thought you meant.

To each their own for sure
in all my years on this forum you are one of, if not the most open/fair minded person I have encountered. these days it's all about calling out the bad in people, not enough calling out of the good!!!

I have learned from you-thank you!!!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established

I have moved on too brother, no need anymore. I'm just stockpiling their old formulas that I find on Fleabay, in the Auction section, etc. Those were the products that made them, made a difference in people and worked. Plenty of other company's to give you hard earned $$ to. Want to chase the "Instagram model crew" like PES...by all means.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have moved on too brother, no need anymore. I'm just stockpiling their old formulas that I find on Fleabay, in the Auction section, etc. Those were the products that made them, made a difference in people and worked. Plenty of other company's to give you hard earned $$ to. Want to chase the "Instagram model crew" like PES...by all means.
And the sad thing is, that’s exactly what they are doing .

Past couple of Instagram posts by OL has been ‘Instagram models’

With captions like ‘omgz my protein has real cereal pieces in every scoop’

Just think wow, if that’s what’s going to get you money then cool, but it’s very cringy to see

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And the sad thing is, that’s exactly what they are doing .

Past couple of Instagram posts by OL has been ‘Instagram models’

With captions like ‘omgz my protein has real cereal pieces in every scoop’

Just think wow, if that’s what’s going to get you money then cool, but it’s very cringy to see
Again Labs is still alive and being rebuilt there were a lot of setbacks with ingredients this year. Once our agreement goes through with SSS there will be more developments for OL.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any ETA on Grind? Even a just “soon” or not yet is fine don’t need a concrete date.

Just in the market for some nootropics soon.