Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
How come you guys decided to release a thermo when it’s now bulking season?!

Pretty sure everyone wanted the new intra product or at least a label to look at
What’s the thermo that was released ? Can’t seem to find info on it

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Amount Per 1 Scoop
**Leucine as Vegan InstAminos™625 mg
**L-Isoleucine as Vegan InstAminos™312.5 mg
**L-Valine as Vegan InstAminos™312.5 mg
**Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL500 mg
**L-Taurine500 mg
**Sophora Japonica (Flower Bud) (Standardized to 95% Rutin)200 mg
**40% Tasteless Theacrine as TeaCrine® (Yielding 62mg)155 mg
**Ashwagandha Extract (Standardized To minimum 5% total withanolides) as KSM-66®150 mg
**Caffeine Anhydrous150 mg
**Raspberry Powder Extract (Fruit)125 mg
**Green Coffee (Coffea Robusta) (Bean) Extract (Standardized to 50% Chlorogenic Acid)125 mg
**40% Tasteless N-Methyliberine as Dynamine™(Yielding 40mg)100 mg
**Vanillin50 mg
**** Daily Value (DV) Not EstablishedOther Ingredients:Natural & Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, and FD&C Yellow #6.

semtex

Awards
Massacr3 BOGO is a good deal since you may not see laxogen again

Richie Rich

Awards
Might get 4 and work up to 600mg of Laxo a day. Maybe...maybe.

Jdot11

Awards
I just bought the Bombsicle flavor of No Mercy. I’ll throw a review up for anyone who might be interested. I really like the panel here. Just a tad expensive for my regular purchase but we will give it a shot!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glad you liked it we use the best flavoring house in the world. They’re expensive but man are the flavors worth it! Wait till all the jump flavors land and you guys try the protein
Hell yes!

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting in the different flavors of No M3rcy. I was very critical of the old Conqu3r Unleashed flavor and have been waiting for a great flavored non-stim pre.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EAA Formula Drip

Per 2 Scoops (30 Servings/Tub)
7.36g of fermented vegan-friendly amino acids.
25mg Astragin

Flavors:
Apple Money, Bikini Bottom, and L Squad.

DieselJD

Awards
EAA Formula Drip

Per 2 Scoops (30 Servings/Tub)
7.36g of fermented vegan-friendly amino acids.
25mg Astragin

Flavors:
Apple Money, Bikini Bottom, and L Squad.
Thought all the new products were transparently dosed.......

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought all the new products were transparently dosed.......
My bet is they say Amino-9 is research based, and can therefore sort of count as one “ingredient” just like PeakO2 can, despite it itself technically being a prop-blend. Which is true.

Edit: interestingly enough, none of the three studies referenced on Compound Solution’s site (the ones who make Amino-9) seem to actually use the same order of amino acids as what the label for Amino-9 says, if I’m reading them correctly (it looks like 2 used Ajinomoto’s “Amino L40,” which has a different order of amino acids than what’s shown on Amino9, and one used just BCAAs)

OL guys, do we have studies using Amino-9 itself, as in the exact doses/ratios used here?

Last edited:
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bet is they say Amino-9 is research based, and can therefore sort of count as one “ingredient” just like PeakO2 can, despite it itself technically being a prop-blend. Which is true.

Edit: interestingly enough, none of the three studies referenced on Compound Solution’s site (the ones who make Amino-9) seem to actually use the same order of amino acids as what the label for Amino-9 says, if I’m reading them correctly (it looks like 2 used Ajinomoto’s “Amino L40,” which has a different order of amino acids than what’s shown on Amino9, and one used just BCAAs)

OL guys, do we have studies using Amino-9 itself, as in the exact doses/ratios used here?
Reach out to CS and request their clinical data, I can’t provide it unfortunately.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$45 for that eaa product on bb.com lmao
Thank Tariffs, and sorry we're not going to use a cheap non-fermented version nor just use BCAA's. We wanted to use a more special version of the ingredient. Any true 30 servings product is going to cost 1/3 more than a 20/40 and just wait till the holidays as you know those are when deals hit. There has to be a point where we get past the best formulas cheapest prices thing though. It has no rationality behind it.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank Tariffs, and sorry we're not going to use a cheap non-fermented version nor just use BCAA's. We wanted to use a more special version of the ingredient. Any true 30 servings product is going to cost 1/3 more than a 20/40 and just wait till the holidays as you know those are when deals hit. There has to be a point where we get past the best formulas cheapest prices thing though. It has no rationality behind it.
How different will the prices be Direct from OL, or from another vendor you said will be carried on here with your products?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How different will the prices be Direct from OL, or from another vendor you said will be carried on here with your products?
we’re finalizing our deal with strong supplements for Olympus labs. Lyfestyle is d2c and bb only. Our MAP is the same as Bb with promotions ongoing so there will always be opportunities for people to save

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
we’re finalizing our deal with strong supplements for Olympus labs. Lyfestyle is d2c and bb only. Our MAP is the same as Bb with promotions ongoing so there will always be opportunities for people to save
I am sure black Friday and cyber Monday will give people a lot of incentive to bite with deals. Look forward to all the feedback off the initial launch

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
to my ears. Stoked on this one!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a great opportunity for those to pick up the brand that have been waiting as certain items are B1G50 at the moment. Really looking forward to your guys feedback, flavors, performance, I think we nailed it.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is a great opportunity for those to pick up the brand that have been waiting as certain items are B1G50 at the moment. Really looking forward to your guys feedback, flavors, performance, I think we nailed it.
When will Levels be available?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great opportunity for those to pick up the brand that have been waiting as certain items are B1G50 at the moment.
Yeah if you guys haven't tried Urolithin-B yet (shame on you!!! 😒) since I brought It on the table with OL, you better take advantage of this deal!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are we talking about olympus labs or olympus lifestyle web site?

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try Strong , they got quite a few Ol items , not sure about Epilogue
Yesss sirrr

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah if you guys haven't tried Urolithin-B yet (shame on you!!! 😒) since I brought It on the table with OL, you better take advantage of this deal!
Got anything else like that coming soon? 👀

And any previews of what the heck Grind is???

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you guys be doing a BOGO on epilogue on the OL site like you did with massacre?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random question:
Tr1umph: Clumping, anyone have any experience with this? Does it break up easy?

My other OL products all clumped, even without opening them and when I opened one it was like a rock and near impossible to break apart.

I've sourced 2 tubs of Tr1umph for like $20USDea, but I don't want to risk buying them if it's going to be a nightmare to break apart.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
Random question:

My other OL products all clumped, even without opening them and when I opened one it was like a rock and near impossible to break apart.

I've sourced 2 tubs of Tr1umph for like $20USDea, but I don't want to risk buying them if it's going to be a nightmare to break apart.

Put it in the blender to pulverize it back to powder, then store in the freezer to avoid it clumping again. The air in the freezer will be very dry, so you should see little clumping of the product after this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Random question:

I never had that issue with Tr1umph and I went through a bunch of tubs of it even so called expired ones.

Re1gn on the other hand clumped up like a b1tch!

Using a blender should work fine.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you guys be doing a BOGO on epilogue on the OL site like you did with massacre?
Probably not.
Massacre was because FDA doesn't like laxo. I saw the BOGO and bought 6 then heard about the laxo thing and wished I'd gotten more.

kfinle1

Awards
Olympus reps...I have a quick question which you may have already addressed, but I do not have the patience to scroll through this monstrous thread. Am I correct in inferring that Olympus labs will continue to exist and put out niche products for the hardcore market? Or will the labs disappear and be folded into the new lifestyle brand? If the former, will products like Testify and PCT continue to be produced? Those have been off the Oly site for months. If the latter...well...same question....will they be made but perhaps sold under a different name? For readers who originally joined this thread to get in on the special discount code...it is still operational on the Olympus Labs site.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus reps...I have a quick question which you may have already addressed, but I do not have the patience to scroll through this monstrous thread. Am I correct in inferring that Olympus labs will continue to exist and put out niche products for the hardcore market? Or will the labs disappear and be folded into the new lifestyle brand?
From a post above
@Olympus Labs

"we’re finalizing our deal with strong supplements for Olympus labs.

Lyfestyle is d2c and bb only.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus reps...I have a quick question which you may have already addressed, but I do not have the patience to scroll through this monstrous thread. Am I correct in inferring that Olympus labs will continue to exist and put out niche products for the hardcore market? Or will the labs disappear and be folded into the new lifestyle brand? If the former, will products like Testify and PCT continue to be produced? Those have been off the Oly site for months. If the latter...well...same question....will they be made but perhaps sold under a different name? For readers who originally joined this thread to get in on the special discount code...it is still operational on the Olympus Labs site.
Yessir, the "hardcore market" is still definitely one of our utmost priorities.
Moreover, without us, who in the world would pump out Wicked products otherwise? 😉