Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
adjective
adjective: exclusive
  1. 1.
    excluding or not admitting other things.

2. 2.
    restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.
    "the couple had exclusive possession of the condo"

3. 3.
    catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive.
    "an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood"

Out of the 3 examples in this definition I guess the third example of this definition is actually true in this case, so therefore it is actually exclusive!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As much as I bashed this whole design, the protein labels don’t look bad. Name still sucks but labels good. But $45 for a glass of milks worth of casein per serving and digestive enzymes no thanks
Yeah, I think the protein labels look quite sharp as well, and the clear jug itself is a nice touch. I actually much prefer this look to the design of the Superior Protein labels.

BB runs specials quite often and it would certainly be wise to make them rather significant in this case.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess the third example of this definition is true, so therefore it is actually exclusive!

I guess the third example of this definition is true, so therefore it is actually exclusive!
Exactly why I gave the examples of JYM & Ghost

Companies do this with certain items, or certain stores to project sales.
Sometimes they will only sell through X or Y Vendor for a specific product or flavor, sometimes they will open to all channels.

OL just decided to partner with BB.com , but they will still operate through direct and another vendor soon to be disclosed that is sponsored here.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl always says were exclusive, guess I can have some side action going then lol

Is the plan to sell different products at BB then these "other" locations? Less hardcore at BB and more innovative elsewhere?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exclusive relationship, meaning yourself and another person, so our D2c and them

labs is not lifestyle and Will only be sold by one retailer

hard to say which no mercy flavor you’d like best. Blue pixie is a safe bet

VpLyfe

Awards
So are they still gonna do logs here or are they done on AM? I think the formula and label are dope tbh. Nothing too over the top but a nice solid profile.
Would you be interested in logging all of the supplements? Right now taking a poll to see who would be interested in participating.

Thanks!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be interested in logging all of the supplements? Right now taking a poll to see who would be interested in participating.

Thanks!
Count me in on logs. I would be happy to log any of the new products.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just checked the UK bb store

And it’s empty, not even tumble weed is blowing through that site...

I’m guessing you are just being stocked on the US site?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just checked the UK bb store

And it’s empty, not even tumble weed is blowing through that site...

I’m guessing you are just being stocked on the US site?
they do not have exclusive in the UK but
Will stock it there plus all our other regular partners overseas shortly

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I were ok with literally throwing away money I could support this line of thinking, but this protein powder is close to twice the price of PES Select Protein for instance, which is a blend of casein and whey, just like this is. I am not cheap in the slightest, but I like to at least attempt to get some value for my money, and this product is priced so high that it really feels like price gouging.
'I am not cheap in the slightest'...what the hell is wrong with being cheap-my mom was fond of saying 'it's not how much money you have, it's how you spend it', lol....I will spend top dollar on things I have found to be exceptional, but they have to be proven to be that much better than the lower priced version to warrant purchase.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
I definitely would be.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t see test1fy on the Olympus labs website, is it just out of stock?
Not sure but I know for now we have it at strong if you needed it

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure but I know for now we have it at strong if you needed it

That’s where I plan to get it from, it would just be a shame if Olympus stopped making it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So BB.com is the only spot with No Mercy? For $50ish shipped? No better deals atm????
they have deals all the time but the holidays are right around the corner

we stopped listing everything with l-dopa on the website but strong still has it in stock

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they have deals all the time but the holidays are right around the corner

we stopped listing everything with l-dopa on the website but strong still has it in stock
What’s the reasoning behind that? Is l-dopa really that dangerous/controversial of an ingredient?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the reasoning behind that? Is l-dopa really that dangerous/controversial of an ingredient?
It got chopped unofficially. Anything with high amounts of L-Dopa is basically gone, hence why you can't find it on amazon. Massacr3 is next but we'll be doing a BOGO very soon on it. As early as tomorrow. I've said this over and over, its not like we don't want to bring out cutting edge ingredients but the ways and channels to sell them in has gotten so difficult that it reminds me of a black swan, you never know when its gonna hit, and when you have inventory on it, its the worse feeling.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just saw they added laxo to the list. What a joke.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
lol at them discontinueing massacre and all the real supplements for some flashy new product wrapper to appeal to small asian women

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs still could of went the mainstream route with the hardcore branding, look at redcon1, steel supplements, animal etc...

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol at them discontinueing massacre and all the real supplements for some flashy new product wrapper to appeal to small asian women
Yeah, fuk Olympus labs. They can try to justify it all they want, but if they’re affiliated with bb.com then I want nothing to do with them. No more laxogenin products period it looks like from them either.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, fuk Olympus labs. They can try to justify it all they want, but if they’re affiliated with bb.com then I want nothing to do with them. No more laxogenin products period it looks like from them either.
No more laxo from any US company

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they have the same reservations about test results being shared as Chromadex apparently did with BPI? Forever asking them for test results but they were never allowed to be shared.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do they have the same reservations about test results being shared as Chromadex apparently did with BPI? Forever asking them for test results but they were never allowed to be shared.
Biggest con going

But it’s ok it’s chromadex approved

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also further reinforces the notion that we are not likely to see any ingredients that are “outside the box.”
We extensively discussed this privately, via PMs.
You already know this ain't true, and the fact I'm still proudly here should make any concern easily fade 😉

Reactions: jh1
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bscg is third party tested they test for 475 banned ingredients. They issue the certificates it’s different from company directly getting chromadex certified.

fck us for following the law and stopping to sell Massacr3? Literally still have the best formulations but BB is to blame? Blame us for doing logs, hearing your voices, and offering to listen by offering these logs? Complaining about branding then pricing then the next thing? Please take a second to really comprehend the situation, you have a company here answering and instead you choose to still complain? We’ll continue to keep our presence here for the people who choose to support and those on the fence by earning their trust but those who just want to complain we have no answers for you. Sorry

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We extensively discussed this privately, via PMs.
You already know this ain't true, and the fact I'm still proudly here should make any concern easily fade 😉
I didn’t know if things may have changed since then. Glad to hear that we can still look forward to novel ingredients/formulas!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
cant be the only one who sees no law not allowing companies to sell laxo but ya know

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m also frustrated because I don’t wanna buy laxogenin from a company besides Olympus. Really enjoying massacr3.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, the Miss Tease (blue ice pop) tastes fawkin great.
Glad you liked it we use the best flavoring house in the world. They’re expensive but man are the flavors worth it! Wait till all the jump flavors land and you guys try the protein

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come you guys decided to release a thermo when it’s now bulking season?!

Pretty sure everyone wanted the new intra product or at least a label to look at

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come you guys decided to release a thermo when it’s now bulking season?!

Pretty sure everyone wanted the new intra product or at least a label to look at
Given they’re marketed heavily in Straya and Zealand, it’s coming into their summer so I can see the logic behind getting a thermo out for those Southern Hemisphere brehs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys complain way to much man.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Given they’re marketed heavily in Straya and Zealand, it’s coming into their summer so I can see the logic behind getting a thermo out for those Southern Hemisphere brehs
They don’t count they all live upside down

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Everything is staying. We have all those products in stock right now.
Hi, guys! I've been out for awhile, and now want some of my good ol' OL supps.
I've been reading the news and just wish THE BEST for OL, as you keep doing your BEST for us.

Just went to OL site and, despite you said is in stock, can't find much in the OL site.
Almost everything is "sold out".
When will it be available?
Massacr3 BOGO is still coming?