Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the ETA now on everything? Thought I remember hearing something about mid september

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
Is my insider code going to still work and get carried over to the updated brand ?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
I believe they stopped them during the last rebrand

Or they knocked the % down
They knocked the percentage down a bit. Still wonderful to have considering. Just wondering if the code they sent will still work with the new brand as well. =)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know who has face tattoos? Xanax rappers
Hey, I'm ugly enough to warrant whole face tats
On the other hand, I'm ugly enough they wouldn't let me in at parties anyway.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why everyone is so hung up on the marketing. Noone cares what the owners or employees of the company do in their personal lives.

Judge the product based on the formula, taste, efficacy!
This. Make whatever branding choices you need to maximize growth of the company. As long as that growth does not come at the expense of quality, I am still in. Hopefully most people will take the same view

DieselJD

Awards
Hopefully they keep making products like they used to just with new branding. Hope they dont go the way of pes and just get rid of everything good and come out with garbage.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you imagine Coca Cola decided to rebrand and just stopped selling products for the better part of a year? I know its not the best comparison but cmon man

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you imagine Coca Cola decided to rebrand and just stopped selling products for the better part of a year? I know its not the best comparison but cmon man
Exactly man. All these ppl that want to buy there products but they just stop putting stuff out.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think they should have actually done the rebrand relaunch along with products...

I know the real world doesn’t always work like that,

But it’s gone from a re brand/launch and nothing for another few weeks

And we saw the profiles for levels and no mercy months ago.

It’s so dead in here that reps don’t even reply when the OL thread used to be one of the busiest threads going.

I know the forum is a very small % of customers/fans but I bet it got a lot of traffic from just google searches alone

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s so dead in here that reps don’t even reply when the OL thread used to be one of the busiest threads going.
Trust me mate, I do keep on following closely every single day, but If I post without a NEAT ETA I just piss ya'll off :censored:

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
no product in stock no new product damn this comp fell off

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, seems like they’ve really screwed themselves here. nobody cares about a new ghost logo and a “lifestyle”. what does that even mean. either make supplements or don’t. just my opinion.
Lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, seems like they’ve really screwed themselves here. nobody cares about a new ghost logo and a “lifestyle”. what does that even mean. either make supplements or don’t. just my opinion.
Literally formulas and all manufacturing inputs have been good to go for a long while now. We had a bump in relation to graphics (which was unexpected and out of our control) etc as everyone can see.

There are alot of hoops to jump through when it comes to compliance in multiple jurisdictions. I promise we are really close though.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally formulas and all manufacturing inputs have been good to go for a long while now. We had a bump in relation to graphics (which was unexpected and out of our control) etc as everyone can see.

There are alot of hoops to jump through when it comes to compliance in multiple jurisdictions. I promise we are really close though.
Gents, it's PAINFUL to be ready and still being stuck for minor reasons outta your hands.

Reactions: jh1

Atomica

Awards
Levels is now available online here in New Zealand. Definitely a different visual look! Not sure if I'm allowed to post or if I should wait for an Olympus rep to post updates etc.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No go ahead, you are all good

Plenty of people put stuff on here before reps etc

Atomica

Awards
3 Flavours
Apple Money
Boujee Melon
Miss Tease

Formula looks pretty much the same as posted earlier in the thread, but with a 1 scoop / 2 scoop split.

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep they seem to get after the same group as Ghost with there more up beat logo and design. I wondering what the design will be for there more hardcore product?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep there design before were so good, best in the business, now hum...….look like kid stuff. Let see the rest of there supplement line. For me it make no difference since I already know the company, and the fact they do great formula. But if let say they use kids design for there Laxogenin product, If I did not know them from before, I would not be incline to buy it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep they seem to get after the same group as Ghost with there more up beat logo and design. I wondering what the design will be for there more hardcore product?
Are ghost customers 10years and below?

From a design/label aspect this is really extreme, it’s like inline with yummy sports packaging

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I’m just an old man (31) but ‘Apple Money’ can get tae fock as a flavour name.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label looks cool and why people care so much for that? It’s about what’s inside. I could give two sh”ts how it looks. Acting like it’ll give u more gains with a better logo 🤣

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label looks cool and why people care so much for that? It’s about what’s inside. I could give two sh”ts how it looks. Acting like it’ll give u more gains with a better logo 🤣

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So are they still gonna do logs here or are they done on AM? I think the formula and label are dope tbh. Nothing too over the top but a nice solid profile.
If they are partnering with BB then it is only a matter of time before they are gone off of here...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm, we don't sell anything.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a bit of a shame about the BB.com partnership because their UK store is comically bad.

Reactions: 00A
Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If they are partnering with BB then it is only a matter of time before they are gone off of here...
It’ll also be for sale on their own site too.

A bit disappointed with the partnership (I don’t shop there), but damn never realized so many people here care so much about the front label rather than what is actually in the product.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

A bit disappointed with the partnership (I don’t shop there), but damn never realized so many people here care so much about the front label rather than what is actually in the product.
Totally agree. Although, I am not the biggest fan of the rebranding and the look of everything, I could care less as long as the formulas are still up to par. It appears that will still be the case so I plan on picking this up when they go on sale this week. Hopefully there will still be some introductory pricing!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

They don't. Most people could care less.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Totally agree. Although, I am not the biggest fan of the rebranding and the look of everything, I could care less as long as the formulas are still up to par. It appears that will still be the case so I plan on picking this up when they go on sale this week. Hopefully there will still be some introductory pricing!
Agreed. I literally look at labels online and pretty much just skip anything else, seems like a waste of time to me (although these do look a little odd to me haha).

I’m more intrigued by what the difference will be in the protein and what four other products will be out in the next month or so. 🕵️‍♂️

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed. I literally look at labels online and pretty much just skip anything else, seems like a waste of time to me (although these do look a little odd to me haha).

I’m more intrigued by what the difference will be in the protein and what four other products will be out in the next month or so. 🕵️‍♂️
Yup. The protein and the intra are what I am intrigued with! I LOVED Endur3 so if it is similar with say, some Peak02 and EAA's, I wont complain 😎

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They don't. Most people could care less.
Pretty much this. As long as the formula is good I don’t mind too much since I’ve used them before but it’s just weird seeing such an odd label from them.