Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now I’ve given myself a problem cos I just looked on 2 other uk retailer sites and they’re listing OLUK products alongside and as yours (Olympus Labs).
You guys should really take some action on this. It’s unscrupulous.
There will be money involved somewhere, happens with other types of companies too. I used to work for GAME. About 20 years ago it was called Electronics boutique. This was a games selling company from the states, GAME paid them money to use the name in the UK but besides they had nothing else to do with each other. Good to have it cleared up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would guess they canned the joint supp they previously posted about due to the fact that Millennials are typically too young to need a product like that?

This is a serious question?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the awesome review man! We are extremely grateful that you chose us to help you with your fitness journey. Keep the great recipes coming! My favorites are the Gingerbread aka Cinnamon Toast Cereal and the Tucan Twist aka Fruity Cereal. I have yet to make any food out of it but its certainly on my to-do list!

Alex Berrio
Vp Olympus Labs
I put the Ginger flavor to the pancake test and the resulted on this frosted stack
was super fluffy tasty pancakes that were a great post workout meal.
Ingredients
1 cup of 1min rolled oats
1 scoop of OL Ginger Protein
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of ginger powder
1 mashed up banana to almost liquid
2 egg whites 1 whole egg
1 tbs of liquid cinnamon extract

Frosting- 3/4 scoop of OL Ginger protein in a bowl and add a few drops of water and
mix briskly until you get thick spreadable texture. Spread all over stack and enjoy!:)
20190721_135600.jpg
20190721_135723.jpg

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
As of right now, we do not have Triumph in our lineup but may put it back into production down the line. We will keep you up to date with anything
Awwh, disappointed in this! When it was discontinued I was told a new version was in the works.... It was my favorite OL product that I used daily for months on end.

ratedrudy

Awards
Is it true Olympus labs is discontinuing Bloodshr3d black magic? That would be really unfortunate :(. Was becoming my favorite energy focus/fat burner supplement and was planning on buying it consistently.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true Olympus labs is discontinuing Bloodshr3d black magic? That would be really unfortunate :(. Was becoming my favorite energy focus/fat burner supplement and was planning on buying it consistently.
Yep. Unfortunately, ‘tis true. You can still find some for sale at some online sites. But can’t get it direct anymore.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s sad how a product like this never had a chance to make a full statement. I can’t recall any other product with a shorter life than this one!

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Yes, it's the sad truth. It had a short life BUT it had its glory while it was around and became everyone's favorite from the first sip. Dont worry we will have something to replace it soon ;D.

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
So within the next 6 months what new products will be in category's. Example fat burner, anabolic. ect.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm bummed out I can't find assass1nate in stock anywhere. Hopefully they will be updating that one with the new rebrand.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm bummed out I can't find assass1nate in stock anywhere. Hopefully they will be updating that one with the new rebrand.
Same here. It's been a staple of mine since it came out. I've only got two bottles left so I'm hoping they re-release it...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been going through my tub of the Choc PB and using it mostly for over night
proats and I can see why this isn't the highest rated of the flavors. It's not bad but I
it just isn't strong enough in the PB flavor and the last Choc PB I had that was very
good was Dymatizes ISO 100 and I'm not much of an isolate fan cause it's to thin for
shakes and proats but they nailed a good flavor.

I did make a batch of Choc PB Chip cookies with this flavor which came out pretty good
and it satisfied my healthy cookie sweet tooth. :p
20190806_210607.jpg
20190806_210627.jpg

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course these didn't have the texture of your store bought cookies but they were
perfect for my taste buds.:)
20190806_210647.jpg

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t read through the thread but is the 50% off for insiders from ages ago over?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t read through the thread but is the 50% off for insiders from ages ago over?
It's been over for a while. Back when they re-did the website and re-structured prices, the insider discount dropped from 50% to 30%. Who knows what's going to happen next? I'm about to just walk away based on the discontinuation of Re1gn/IAS and Assaiss1nate. I've been going through my supply of Re1gn very sparingly and am getting low. I have yet to find anything that can match it for just all-around euphoria post-workout. Almost like it amplifies endorphins or something.

L3v3ls (or whatever) better be on a whole 'notha level

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been over for a while. Back when they re-did the website and re-structured prices, the insider discount dropped from 50% to 30%. Who knows what's going to happen next? I'm about to just walk away based on the discontinuation of Re1gn/IAS and Assaiss1nate. I've been going through my supply of Re1gn very sparingly and am getting low. I have yet to find anything that can match it for just all-around euphoria post-workout. Almost like it amplifies endorphins or something.

Levels is nothing like Re1gn (I am Supreme). From the label, it's more of a non-stim junkie pre

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Levels is nothing like Re1gn (I am Supreme). From the label, it's more of a non-stim junkie pre
No Mercy is the non stim
Levels is the stim

you have them backwards.

Levels

No mercy

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Mercy is the non stim
Levels is the stim

you have them backwards.

Levels

No mercy
Level's profile looks pretty decent for a NON exotic stimulant PW and I guess this the route OL is
going so I guess everyone should forget about exotics in their pre's.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When did I mention No Mercy? Read again.. I said "non-stim junkie" preworkout
IAS = 300mg Caffeine
Levels = 300mg Caffeine
When did I mention No Mercy? Read again.. I said "non-stim junkie" preworkout
Same Caffeine
Different forms of nootropics and stimulant additions. It is not much different
If you really like IAS there are websites that do have it, and you can purchase it.
I personally would not write off Levels until we try it and can compare with first hand experience.
I am sure the reps can chime in for the changes to the new profile in greater detail.

IAS

levels

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IAS = 300mg Caffeine
Levels = 300mg Caffeine

Same Caffeine
Different forms of nootropics and stimulant additions. It is not much different
If you really like IAS there are websites that do have it, and you can purchase it.
I personally would not write off Levels until we try it and can compare with first hand experience.
I am sure the reps can chime in for the changes to the new profile in greater detail.

IAS

levels
The whole idea of creating 2 different formulas were to cater to 2 segments of customers. Which was addressed in the Levels thread. Saying that both aren't much different from each other isn't doing justice to I Am Supreme and Levels. The label says it all. I am not the one who's looking to make a purchase. Again, you have to go back and read.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

I’m not even getting 30% off haha

Meh

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not even getting 30% off haha

Meh
It'd be nice if we could continue to offer 50% off but it's just not realistic. Given the profiles are slammed with legit ingredients at full doses it's really silly to complain about price.
Pricing is comparable or better than competition for a superior product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It'd be nice if we could continue to offer 50% off but it's just not realistic. Given the profiles are slammed with legit ingredients at full doses it's really silly to complain about price.
What product?

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What product?
I wasn't referring to a specific product, more a general statement. Applies to virtually every category we are in though.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't referring to a specific product, more a general statement. Applies to virtually every category we are in though.
Are you ever going to release some products? I’ve been waiting since about April. Every time I emailed your customer support I just kept being told another month....another month.

Reactions: 00A
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Understand. I won’t be paying $90 or more in AUD currency though lol that’s my personal choice

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you ever going to release some products? I’ve been waiting since about April. Every time I emailed your customer support I just kept being told another month....another month.
Not a secret we've had some setbacks, had a bit of bad luck recently which has affected the launch. Will keep you posted but the release is not imminent.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Not a secret we've had some setbacks, had a bit of bad luck recently which has affected the launch. Will keep you posted but the release is not imminent.
Dame that's disappointing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It would be just as annoying for them though. They are a business that survives on selling product, I'm sure they aren't delaying their releases to screw you over as that hurts them as well.

I trust that they will deliver on the new products.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would be just as annoying for them though. They are a business that survives on selling product, I'm sure they aren't delaying their releases to screw you over as that hurts them as well.

I trust that they will deliver on the new products.
Oh you can say that again.

Reactions: jh1

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Level's profile looks pretty decent for a NON exotic stimulant PW and I guess this the route OL is
going so I guess everyone should forget about exotics in their pre's.
There isn't much that is comparable to Reign / IAS from any brand. Caffeine & Dynamine combo is fine but it’s readily available on Amazon. Nothing can really be compared to Stim-X- The shakes and muscle pain, which then mostly subside, and then a full day’s worth of euphoria, quick thinking, and just, yeah, euphoria. Quicker HR but super impressive strength once I shake my way into the gym.

I guess it was never as compliant as we thought. Let’s add it up there in our memory bank with Alphamine and just leave that that

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I saw a story on Instagram with the new Olympus lifestyle, are you guys really using guys with face tats drinking bcaa's at a party?

I have plenty of tats and I'm all about them, but face tats is ridiculous and I really hope this isn't the new way you're marketing your products and the new image of your company.

Don't do this

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I saw a story on Instagram with the new Olympus lifestyle, are you guys really using guys with face tats drinking bcaa's at a party?

I have plenty of tats and I'm all about them, but face tats is ridiculous and I really hope this isn't the new way you're marketing your products and the new image of your company.

Don't do this
It's already done. Doing this whole lifestyle branding and all would have been great if actually the people running the brand would have some sorta life like that. It would have felt more genuine. Now, this is all just faking it. OL should have remained hardcore.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure why everyone is so hung up on the marketing. Noone cares what the owners or employees of the company do in their personal lives.

Judge the product based on the formula, taste, efficacy!

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish thoose fake instagram paid models actually exist in real life... think we done enough bashing.. let products speak now...
Hey I agree with you! 😂

I just want the formulas and some products, considering how many OL products I’ve bought in the past I’m just trying to see if that will continue. 🤷‍♂️