Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
I honestly don't care about the brand relaunch or new image of whatever. I can't speak for everyone but as long as you put out good quality supps that work, I'll always support you guys.

Jersey strong
We will always push out the best possible products brother! Hoorah!

Reactions: GNO
Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
As far as I'm concerned, this is a terrible direction for OL.

The utter confusion, constant dropping/reformulation/renaming of products, extended wait time for the aforementioned reformulations to appear, and the catering to a general "softcore" lifting community is a REAL turn-off!.

I don't use too many standard sport supplements as, honestly, I don't think the vast majority add anything significant that good diet and well planned training can't. However, there are exceptions, but I find only a couple of OL supplements to be of any value anymore--namely, Amnesia, for example--which has not been available for quite some time.

Crowbar
Many executives wouldn't want to respond to this but I do because one of my core values has always been true transparency.There is NO reason to hide any aspect of the brand from you guys, our true fans.

There has been a ton of changes within the last few years in company ideologies, business processes, and marketing viewpoints. As companies grow there will always be ups and downs. Im not here to say we have done everything perfectly, but I am here to say that we took all the mistakes we have made in the past and learned from them! As the Olympus Team has grown, we have been able to put some of the best minds in the industry together to now create a streamlined, ON TIME, industry breaking company that is no longer going to be having the issues that you mentioned above. I can promise this to you...We are going to be stronger and more supportive than ever!

As far as our " soft community" goes, we all started somewhere and we want to help those " soft goers" get on the right track with the best possible supplements! Changing the branding design won't make our products go soft, just open our arms to help so many more!. Stop worrying =D!

"We can't help everyone out but everyone can help someone out"

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Hope Kings Blood stays, it was one of the first OL products I used and it worked in a way.. ! How they going soften a test booster for the style, not even ghost has test booster
Like GNo mentioned, its staying ;D

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Any new natural muscle builders in the works? Ep1logue was amazing. Got to try massacr3 now
Always things in the pipeline!! For now, there isn't anything solid in the pipeline coming out as a direct "Muscle Builder" as epilogue or massacre but there is a bunch of other phenomenal products coming out. The RnD team has put together some GODLY new profiles.

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always things in the pipeline!! For now, there isn't anything solid in the pipeline coming out as a direct "Muscle Builder" as epilogue or massacre but there is a bunch of other phenomenal products coming out. The RnD team has put together some GODLY new profiles.

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs
Please tell me a Bloodshr3d or other powdered fat burner is in that pipeline?

Just finished my last tub this morning 🥺🥺🥺

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Any new natural muscle builders in the works? Ep1logue was amazing. Got to try massacr3 now

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean no mercy was meant to be dropping too....

Guess it’s coming under the Olympus lifestyle branding?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of a limited run of Trump?
They have said before that sourcing good ingredients is hard and that would make the batch more expensive. And would also consume time that could be used for new products.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a couple tubs of this protein over the July 4th weekend on a bogo
and I knew from the types of protein used this would be a good protein for
overnight proats. I only use a cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein, and a little water
for my proats so that's why I LOVE the inclusion of mic casein in protein blends
cause it thickens up nicely. I got the Fruit Loops, Ginger, Choc PB, and Choc Mocha
flavors and so far I've cracked open the Fruit Loops and the Ginger tubs.
20190712_195248.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
overnight proats. I only use a cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein, and a little water
for my proats so that's why I LOVE the inclusion of mic casein in protein blends
cause it thickens up nicely. I got the Fruit Loops, Ginger, Choc PB, and Choc Mocha
flavors and so far I've cracked open the Fruit Loops and the Ginger tubs.View attachment 184825
How do you like it?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overnight proats with the ginger flavor was on point! I am a big fan of ginger and I
like that bite that ginger gives you but this protein flavor doesn't deliver that. What it
does deliver is a cinnamon roll flavor with a sweet and enjoyable frosting like finish. It
tasted fantastic mixed with the oats. I can't comment what it taste like in a shake cause
again I purchased this mainly for proats and I have tons of other proteins on hand for
shakes.

The fruit loop flavor I also used for proats and I mixed it in plain yogurt and that was a nice
sweet change of pace in flavoring though it's not one of those flavors you really want to consume
everyday cause you'll get tired of it but it's a good one to have once or twice a week. The ginger
flavor I can definitely have more often.:)
20190717_121923.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overnight proats with the ginger flavor was on point! I am a big fan of ginger and I
like that bite that ginger gives you but this protein flavor doesn't deliver that. What it
does deliver is a cinnamon roll flavor with a sweet and enjoyable frosting like finish. It
tasted fantastic mixed with the oats. I can't comment what it taste like in a shake cause
again I purchased this mainly for proats and I have tons of other proteins on hand for
shakes.

The fruit loop flavor I also used for proats and I mixed it in plain yogurt and that was a nice
sweet change of pace in flavoring though it's not one of those flavors you really want to consume
everyday cause you'll get tired of it but it's a good one to have once or twice a week. The ginger
flavor I can definitely have more often.:)View attachment 184826
Yeah it's basically cinnamon crunch protein lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ginger and mocha were both pleasant surprises, didn’t expect to like either but found both pretty damn phenomenal. Fruit loops was decent, blueberry was pretty good, not big on the chocolate pb though.

Sorry if I missed it, what does the future hold for superior protein though?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ginger and mocha were both pleasant surprises, didn’t expect to like either but found both pretty damn phenomenal. Fruit loops was decent, blueberry was pretty good, not big on the chocolate pb though.

Sorry if I missed it, what does the future hold for superior protein though?
Chocolate PB is the one I will crack open next and try it for proats and the
Choc Mocha I won't be cracking open for a while cause I have 5lbs of a tasty
mocha whey already open ;:)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mocha in some nut or almond milk Is pretty damn addictive...

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I'm still anxiously waiting for the new Tr1umph. I've missed Tr1umph since it was discontinued. I was using it daily for probably 6+ months prior.

Is the new Tr1umph still releasing? And is it any time soon? Sorry if I missed it!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?
I DO feel your frustration and concerns for the long wait and rumors totally gone out of hand,
BUT...
As the lead formulator at OL I want to personally assure and insure you all that we ARE currently still working on what you love, crave and covet: products that DO make a difference when It comes to performance, lean mass development and fat loss.
Some of the MOST groundbreaking formulas ever released are close to finally see the daylight.
Yeah, we have up our sleeve much more than we can disclose yet, but once again -rest assured- that building better bodies definitely is a priority of ours just as much yours.
You won't regret the wait, you have my word.
Now do me a little favor: if you're going to reply please Always quote this message so hopefully nobody misses It in the next pages.
Thank you fellas.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I DO feel your frustration and concerns for the long wait and rumors totally gone out of hand,
BUT...
As the lead formulator at OL I want to personally assure and insure you all that we ARE currently still working on what you love, crave and covet: products that DO make a difference when It comes to performance, lean mass development and fat loss.
Some of the MOST groundbreaking formulas ever released are close to finally see the daylight.
Yeah, we have up our sleeve much more than we can disclose yet, but once again -rest assured- that building better bodies definitely is a priority of ours just as much yours.
Now do me a little favor: if you're going to reply please Always quote this message so hopefully nobody misses It in the next pages.
Thank you fellas.
No joke...have alpha-tested a few compounds and am literally pumped!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUT...
Thank you fellas.
Alright let’s get it💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUT...
Thank you fellas.
Great to hear. Is there any loose timeline for some of these products? Seems like this metamorphosism is taking a long time. Though we all wait with excitement

UKG

Awards
Change of subject, sorry if this has already been covered but hoping a rep can clarify.
Is the epistane, 3 ad, Hdrol, epiandro etc etc being sold by pred in the uk as Olympus UK actually made by or have anything to do with yourselves? It actually says Brand: Olympus Labs next to the listing but a lot on here are saying otherwise?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Change of subject, sorry if this has already been covered but hoping a rep can clarify.
Is the epistane, 3 ad, Hdrol, epiandro etc etc being sold by pred in the uk as Olympus UK actually made by or have anything to do with yourselves? It actually says Brand: Olympus Labs next to the listing but a lot on here are saying otherwise?
This is a very good "being transparent with our customers" question. It's a simple yes no answer.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a very good "being transparent with our customers" question. It's a simple yes no answer.
I’m guessing here, but I think they just gave predator the rights to use OL’s name etc

They want to change the image and what supps they sell and produce.

Pros/sarms don’t fit in with that image

Plus, everyone who brought OLUK before never complained,
Now people are saying it’s all bunk

Kinda adds up

UKG

Awards
Predator actually state Olympus Labs, not sure why we should need to be guessing. If it wasn’t for the SD saga I guess we wouldn’t be?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Predator actually state Olympus Labs, not sure why we should need to be guessing. If it wasn’t for the SD saga I guess we wouldn’t be?
True, I think predator has simply brought/taken over the OLUK line and is just continuing to sell it

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True, I think predator has simply brought/taken over the OLUK line and is just continuing to sell it

UKG

Awards
From an image point of view, if the sarms / PHs etc don’t fit, surely the last thing you want is someone else selling them under your name essentially pretending to be you? You may as well keep producing yourself and at least make sure the product is good?
Anyway, I’m sure someone in the know will give us a firm answer

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They could release them under the name olympus death style.

Reactions: UKG
Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
As of right now, we do not have Triumph in our lineup but may put it back into production down the line. We will keep you up to date with anything

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
As of right now, we do not have Triumph in our lineup but may put it back into production down the line. We will keep you up to date with all new product releases on our social.

Alex Berrio
VP Olympus Labs

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Where’s OL been? I’m still patiently waiting for Levels to come out..
We been working hard behind the scenes!!! We are hitting the rebrand harder than any supplement company EVER rebranded. =D. All the new supplements will be under the Olympus Lyfestyle branding for anyone really wondering.

Alex Berrio

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
Just ready for the 6 new supplements to drop all in the same week.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strange, would have thought it would be easy to give a straight answer?
OLUK is a separate entity and has no affiliation to Olympus Labs / Lyfestyle

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have something to promise you all.
Hardcore and Natural is not going to be an oxymoron anymore.
We just finished testing two new formulations on several subjects, former AAS users included, just to gauge the real world results even in individuals used to the "juice".

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
Where’s OL been? I’m still patiently waiting for Levels to come out..
We been working hard behind the scenes!!! We are hitting the rebrand harder than any supplement company EVER rebranded. =D. All the new supplements will be under the Olympus Lyfestyle branding for anyone really wondering.

Alex Berrio

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
I mean no mercy was meant to be dropping too....

Guess it’s coming under the Olympus lifestyle branding?
You are correct. All the new products will be dropping under the Olympus Lyfestyle branding.

Alex Berrio

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
They have said before that sourcing good ingredients is hard and that would make the batch more expensive. And would also consume time that could be used for new products.
We will always make sure we used the most innovative, safest and best ingredients the market has to offer in all of our products. Most importantly, we aren't afraid of spending time or money on the best. Right now we are waiting for the best time to formulate and release a new very of triumph.

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
flavors and so far I've cracked open the Fruit Loops and the Ginger tubs.View attachment 184825
Thank you for the awesome review man! We are extremely grateful that you chose us to help you with your fitness journey. Keep the great recipes coming! My favorites are the Gingerbread aka Cinnamon Toast Cereal and the Tucan Twist aka Fruity Cereal. I have yet to make any food out of it but its certainly on my to-do list!

Alex Berrio
Vp Olympus Labs

UKG

Awards
OLUK is a separate entity and has no affiliation to Olympus Labs / Lyfestyle
Thank you for clearing it up. Very wrong of Predator Nutrition then to be stating Olympus Labs as the brand / manufacturer. I certainly won’t be purchasing these products off the back of that deception alone. I’d have to think twice about using them (Pred) full stop.

UKG

Awards
Thank you for clearing it up. Very wrong of Predator Nutrition then to be stating Olympus Labs as the brand / manufacturer. I certainly won’t be purchasing these products off the back of that deception alone. I’d have to think twice about using them (Pred) full stop.
Now I’ve given myself a problem cos I just looked on 2 other uk retailer sites and they’re listing OLUK products alongside and as yours (Olympus Labs).
You guys should really take some action on this. It’s unscrupulous.

Djhanz90

Djhanz90

Awards
When can we expect new branding to happen
We are making some huge moves! Make sure to check out our IG story to see our newest move ;D. Our rebrand is looking to hit mid September.

Alex Berrio
Vp Olympus Labs