Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think people were doubting that. It's just the hardcore aspect that's disappearing. When C4 is the best selling preworkout I can see the logic on paper (and probably costs about $3 a tub to produce) but that is selling out.
This.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think people were doubting that. It's just the hardcore aspect that's disappearing. When C4 is the best selling preworkout I can see the logic on paper (and probably costs about $3 a tub to produce) but that is selling out.
Yes the economics favour the C4 route to really grow the brand. However, OL still takes pride in innovation and we won’t shed that identity.

The idea is to re-brand to appeal to the younger generation and introduce innovative/balanced formulas to the mainstream. I know that will not sit well with some historical followers but that’s the decision we’ve made. At this stage we are still a small company so can’t do things like the Redcon’s of the industry.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the economics favour the C4 route to really grow the brand. However, OL still takes pride in innovation and we won’t shed that identity.

The idea is to re-brand to appeal to the younger generation and introduce innovative/balanced formulas to the mainstream. I know that will not sit well with some historical followers but that’s the decision we’ve made. At this stage we are still a small company so can’t do things like the Redcon’s of the industry.
As long as we get lil love we will be good bro , good luck to OL AND TEAM💪🏼
Just give us a hardcore line and soft for the youngin lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Redcon have some of the most
Bland and dated looking formulas going

It’s only because they sign 3 athletes a day and get the hype up.

Otherwise I don’t think they would do as good as they actually do, other then maybe the MRE bars

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Otherwise I don’t think they would do as good as they actually do, other then maybe the MRE bars
Agreed but they make money with that formula so hard for other companies to compete

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They also do a good job with their marketing online and with their clothing/gear freebies.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Advertising sells no matter how much of a crap product it is. I still remember my discounts with them from when i had a website. B1G1 and 35% off. Total War was like 14.60 at cost and that was the better OG formula. So if it was costing me 14.60 to buy, how much do you think it cost them to make? You can market and sell anything, they are proof of that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

oh man, I feel so left out....can I sue OL for age discrimination?

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I just don’t see the value in appealing to the younger generation or what that even means. Does the banner on the website saying “Millenial Consumer Driven Brand” really make Millenials just shell out the cash? No matter what age I have been, if something is geared toward me or I am supposed to be brainwashed into doing or buying something, I tend to do the opposite. The younger generation does seem to be operating in an highly altered state of reality though....so it just might work!

No hate to OL, it just seems kind of weird to me. I am excluded from being classified as a Millenial by about 5-6 years, so maybe that is why I just don’t get it and it actually turns me off from a marketing perspective.

Bottom line though, I understand the need for globally compliant formulas to expand the company. That in itself should lead to more opportunities for exposure to all generations and greater sales without this push toward a target group of customers.

Just my opinion/feedback. As long as you guys still offer great products, I will always be a customer either way!

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as the sell great product like Massacre, testify and king blood they can sell a much fruity tuty protein and delicious blue raspberry to the younger generation. Like a mention earlier let them have there coolaid so OL can use this flow of money to keep bring nice formulation! And get rich and dominate the world!!!!! + the Huge is part of there team what more can you ask from them!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I just don’t see the value in appealing to the younger generation or what that even means. Does the banner on the website saying “Millenial Consumer Driven Brand” really make Millenials just shell out the cash? No matter what age I have been, if something is geared toward me or I am supposed to be brainwashed into doing or buying something, I tend to do the opposite. The younger generation does seem to be operating in an highly altered state of reality though....so it just might work!

No hate to OL, it just seems kind of weird to me. I am excluded from being classified as a Millenial by about 5-6 years, so maybe that is why I just don’t get it and it actually turns me off from a marketing perspective.

Bottom line though, I understand the need for globally compliant formulas to expand the company. That in itself should lead to more opportunities for exposure to all generations and greater sales without this push toward a target group of customers.

Just my opinion/feedback. As long as you guys still offer great products, I will always be a customer either way!
Totally understand your viewpoint...I think you’ll find that most if not all products will still appeal to you. The transition may take a bit but we’ve won’t be going the PES route.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As a millennial I personally don't understand the shift that is occurring. Then again I would assume that i'm more informed on this subject matter than most millennials. The only time I ever opt for redcon1 or the like is for very certain products and in addition offer there steep discounts that they do plus add in free clothing (their clothes look very cool and have a militant touch to them) other then this scenario i steer clear of them. I am not a subject matter expert on scaling a business, so who am I to say if this is a smart move or not.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As a millennial I personally don't understand the shift that is occurring. Then again I would assume that i'm more informed on this subject matter than most millennials. The only time I ever opt for redcon1 or the like is for very certain products and in addition offer there steep discounts that they do plus add in free clothing (their clothes look very cool and have a militant touch to them) other then this scenario i steer clear of them. I am not a subject matter expert on scaling a business, so who am I to say if this is a smart move or not.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, I just realized I stopped getting notifications for threads I thought I was subscribed to for some reason. If it seems like our reps disappeared, don't hesitate to @ us!

Our formulas will not be watered down BS. That's not how we roll. And we're hoping the educated forum bro will look at our formulas and see that, regardless of how we market the products. The mainstream customer doesn't necessarily understand the formulas though. But if we can appeal to them through marketing, and get them to try our stuff, there's a good chance they're going to be like "whoa, this stuff is better than my old supplements!" Then if they care to learn more, they educate themselves, learn why it's superior, and end up smarter and with better supplements, and even if they don't care to learn more, they still end up with a superior supplement.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had to check for myself they had a banner that said that, i cant believe it lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to check for myself they had a banner that said that, i cant believe it lol.
Not to beat this to death, but I don’t even think people of that generation like being called Millennials. It’s kind of a derogatory term...

Essentially I think this phase of OL marketing will pass within 2 years...tops. They will then market their products in a way that appeals to people of all ages that are into general health/fitness/bodybuilding. That is what they are really all about and it has nothing to do with a specific generation in my book. I don’t see why they want to reinvent themselves with a new limited image.

Consider a 50 year old who is not familiar with OL’s history of quality stumbling across the website for the first time and getting the false impression that their products are only intended to be utilized or are beneficial to people of a younger generation. That is the other end of the spectrum that they seem to be forgetting about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not to beat this to death, but I don’t even think people of that generation like being called Millennials. It’s kind of a derogatory term...

Essentially I think this phase of OL marketing will pass within 2 years...tops. They will then market their products in a way that appeals to people of all ages that are into general health/fitness/bodybuilding. That is what they are really all about and it has nothing to do with a specific generation in my book. I don’t see why they want to reinvent themselves with a new limited image.

Consider a 50 year old who is not familiar with OL’s history of quality stumbling across the website for the first time and getting the false impression that their products are only intended to be utilized or are beneficial to people of a younger generation. That is the other end of the spectrum that they seem to be forgetting about.
every time I find a show on tv that I like when it starts to become popular they think they need to make changes, history is littered with programs that started out really good and became stupid because of changes to format.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
every time I find a show on tv that I like when it starts to become popular they think they need to make changes, history is littered with programs that started out really good and became stupid because of changes to format.
F97EB7AC-35D5-4D0D-AFB5-F99D47649D55.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even more odd is that there doesn’t appear to be a link to my video review of Peanut Butter Cups Superior Protein flashing across the website.

It must be because I am on my IPad, and it defaults to some kind of mobile device view rather than the standard website full view.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even more odd is that there doesn’t appear to be a link to my video review of Peanut Butter Cups Superior Protein flashing across the website.

It must be because I am on my IPad, and it defaults to some kind of mobile device view rather than the standard website full view.
it is because you are not a millennial....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The old black and white one?
both, it was still great even when it went to color...great show, ahead of it's time on issues that are still relevant today...but instead of nastiness dealt with issues with comedy.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt dude u were right about the new sup3r pct **** gives u libido boost during pct !!! Never had libido during pct after any cycle till now this is awesome if u didn’t hype it I was gonna go with kings blood.
Great job @xtyler @NoAddedHmones thank u

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt dude u were right about the new sup3r pct **** gives u libido boost during pct !!! Never had libido during pct after any cycle till now this is awesome if u didn’t hype it I was gonna go with kings blood.
it's the fadogia….I keep telling everyone that fadogia blows away LJ100.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oof, I hope that's not the case... data shows that half of millennials dont identify with that label. There's been research done by multiple firms that basically shows there's a split in the older vs younger millenials on their habits, outlook, etc. The two parties basically split and look very different, because they're not generationally defined like other eras are.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, the libido boost is quite impressive....It's not this or that ingredient, they all work perfectly in tandem.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kings blood is also a great option

Boner city with that

And load size was definitely bigger too

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Boner city with that

Every cycle since it launched I used kings blood and recover was smoother , this on the other hand the effects are different this is libido which something I didn’t experience with Kings blood !!! Stack em 💪🏼

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk if it's been asked yet but what's the deal with everyone reporting bunk ph's with the new ol UK line?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if it's been asked yet but what's the deal with everyone reporting bunk ph's with the new ol UK line?
Word has it that predator nutrition or some other company affiliated with them bought the name from OL to use it. Just from a labeling prospective and low dosed the **** out of it. So yeah it has the OL label but it not officially from OL.

Allegedly

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Boner city with that

You taking about new or old version, tried old with bloods and was solid.. tried kaged musle did nothing

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
Just got a bottle of Sup3r PCT from a friend and saw its a completely new formula, which looks incredible, on paper.
How is this as a standalone supp, ie : not coming off the back of a cycle?

Also any word on when No Mercy is on wide release?

nattyhamlet

Awards
Is Kingslayer totally discontonued or being reformulated?

nattyhamlet

Awards
Thanks man. I just would like an update because I really loved the K1ngslayer + Massacr3 stack

BillD

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Sup3r PCT from a friend and saw its a completely new formula, which looks incredible, on paper.
How is this as a standalone supp, ie : not coming off the back of a cycle?

Also any word on when No Mercy is on wide release?
I was told July from customer service rep.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out some new payment options we will be offering.

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so where the heck is levels?!
It’s a bit delayed but still coming. Tweaking the flavouring on these new releases before they get released in late June/early July.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out some new payment options we will be offering.

Nice work with crypto..

What about better international delivery to UK for example? Muscle and Fitness do it well

GNO

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work with crypto..

What about better international delivery to UK for example? Muscle and Fitness do it well
Good feedback ...will bring that back to the team :)