Olympus Labs - Insider OverLoad Thread

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yes, number one CL clown from Norway :D
Not only from Norway, but NORTH of Norway. :D
How is it this time of year over there, over here in UK winter is creeping in and it is starting to get dark by around 7pm vs the 10 in the summer, winter bulking is now starting for me from tomorrow, today is last day, day 31 of my mini cut to prime my body for lean mass gains this winter, also will be trying re1gn soon, interested in epilouge as well and cannot wait for kingslayer and any other pump based products from OL, also a sleep aid would be great as my sleep quality has turned poor.

I am also interested in OL making another fat burner or fat inhibition product e.g. like defuse.

Assass1nate has been my non stim fat burner option for DCP whilst i ran out 60 odd days ago.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is it this time of year over there, over here in UK winter is creeping in and it is starting to get dark by around 7pm vs the 10 in the summer, winter bulking is now starting for me from tomorrow, today is last day, day 31 of my mini cut to prime my body for lean mass gains this winter, also will be trying re1gn soon, interested in epilouge as well and cannot wait for kingslayer and any other pump based products from OL, also a sleep aid would be great as my sleep quality has turned poor.

I am also interested in OL making another fat burner or fat inhibition product e.g. like defuse.

Assass1nate has been my non stim fat burner option for DCP whilst i ran out 60 odd days ago.
This week has been horrid, certainly got much darker too.

GIJane1928

Awards
The site that I usually order bloodshred from is out of it until mid November. Is something changing with it? Please say no...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site that I usually order bloodshred from is out of it until mid November. Is something changing with it? Please say no...
We're fixing the clumping issue with it so it can be a more fine powder. We're also updating / enhancing the formula once we've sold out of inventories

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
We're fixing the clumping issue with it so it can be a more fine powder. We're also updating / enhancing the formula once we've sold out of inventories
It is already super potent as is though, i have switched to using ignit3 as i feel i tolerate it better, Bloodshr3d war is some strong stuff, me and my bro have both had awesome results using it for out summer cut this year, i like the ignit3 and he prefers the blooshr3d raw due to the energy boost he feels from it, i get to anxious with it and feel better appetite suppression from ignit3, will you be making any more fat burners in the future?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always wonder how OL can improve upon already effective formulas... and then they do it . Currently working thru my last tub of Bs raw and looking forward to learning about the enhancements

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always wonder how OL can improve upon already effective formulas... and then they do it . Currently working thru my last tub of Bs raw and looking forward to learning about the enhancements
Thanks, very appreciated. It's always going to be like this....competing against ourselves.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got to say, Love the how active the OL guys on instagram have been recently, I enjoy my daily OL insta stories.

Does Alex come on the boards? Or is he already here... hiding

Kaliber

Awards
Would you say GHAR1NE are a natty supplement? Or if one would use it cant you be proud anymore of your natty gains?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to say, Love the how active the OL guys on instagram have been recently, I enjoy my daily OL insta stories.

Does Alex come on the boards? Or is he already here... hiding
Agreed. Very active on IG and I like how Alex comes across as a very genuine type of guy

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better flavoring to please
We are relentless with improving our flavoring systems. You guys don't see how anal we are about things but our flavoring and manufacturing team do. They must hate working with us since we're so hands on and different from other clients, but hey who cares as long as you guys love us :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are relentless with improving our flavoring systems. You guys don't see how anal we are about things but our flavoring and manufacturing team do. They must hate working with us since we're so hands on and different from other clients, but hey who cares as long as you guys love us :)
Always trying to improve. Definitely have my respect

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
You did....u turned Cotton Candy CU from wheatgrass flavor into candy flavoring

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Got two tubs of bloodshred Grape Bubblegum and one tub is okay while the other is really bad with the clumping/flavoring. Hard to mix and choke down but oh well lol.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^^^One of them better be that sleep aid or updated elix1r or I may riot at OL HQ

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Any new fat burning re comp supps in works, also k1ngslayer.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^One of them better be that sleep aid or updated elix1r or I may riot at OL HQ
I’m glad I’m not the only one anxiously waiting on the sleep aid. I just want to know the profile already lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad I’m not the only one anxiously waiting on the sleep aid. I just want to know the profile already lol
I am as well. All the ones on the market all essentially the same ingredients like large amounts of 5 htp (which I can't take) and melatonin and inferior l dopa extracts. So whateve OL comes out with im sure will be right on par with the innovation.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
I am as well. All the ones on the market all essentially the same ingredients like large amounts of 5 htp (which I can't take) and melatonin and inferior l dopa extracts. So whateve OL comes out with im sure will be right on par with the innovation.
Yeah, a lot of the current ones do the opposite and keep me awake due to the ingredients used, so I have high hopes.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, very appreciated. It's always going to be like this....competing against ourselves.
Sure would be nice to see some companies attempt to step it up though!
I'm starting to question if other companies even have an R&D team. If so, they should seriously consider replacing them..
Any new fat burning re comp supps in works, also k1ngslayer.
I am also in for an IGNIT3 facelift, or the addition of another capsule option for a fat burner. I think it goes without saying that Stim-X needs to be included and could even take the place of the AY. Some theacrine and di-caffeine malate would be sweet too!

GNO

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Write-up for AMNES1A is top priority so you can speculate based on that :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must mean Amnes1a is the next product up

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Really hope it's something that can be taken daily and nothing addictive like phenibut, etc!! Need a new permanent sleep staple. When will this be released and have a write up?

GottiStatus

Awards
Demigod nation has spoken , we need some Tr1umph details lol