• First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
was expecting a much larger serving size than 10.5G after seeing how much the initial container weight was claimed to be? Formula looks okay. Worth a try i suppose but was expecting more with all the hype

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was expecting a much larger serving size than 10.5G after seeing how much the initial container weight was claimed to be? Formula looks okay. Worth a try i suppose but was expecting more with all the hype
We said many times the weight on the label was just for mockup. That's the triumph weight. There's no way a pre would weigh that much lol

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
We said many times the weight on the label was just for mockup. That's the triumph weight. There's no way a pre would weigh that much lol
Pre kaged has a 32G scoop sooo i was hoping for around 20-25G at least. Oh well. Must have missed people saying the weight wasn't the true weight

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre kaged has a 32G scoop sooo i was hoping for around 20-25G at least. Oh well. Must have missed people saying the weight wasn't the true weight
But it also contains 3.5G BCAA, 3G Leucine, and 5.1g of Creatine/Beta Alanine/Betaine and other things that well have in other products, such as Endure and Triumph. It wouldn't make sense for us to put BCAA and Creatine in every product, ya know? Plus, most people get that stuff in their post or intras now. Not saying Pre-Kaged is bad, but we have a different product scheme than they do.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The scale is just a number

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me this pre-workout will dominate all preworkouts in the preworkout category. Its over kill in some ways but hey that benefits the consumer.
Vaso-6 is the real deal, according to beta testers the best pump/endurance ingredient they've ever used and yes there are human studies on it.

Pump, Endurance, Focus, Stims, flavors, we nailed it

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is banned internationally? Wtf

Interesting label :) I cannot wait to give this a whirl

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Any news about international orders? Can we order from the OL website with some discount code?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dude how the hell this formula looks ok please explain... wtf?

great job ol team xtyler Synapsin NoAddedHmones

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Trust me this pre-workout will dominate all preworkouts in the preworkout category. Its over kill in some ways but hey that benefits the consumer.
Vaso-6 is the real deal, according to beta testers the best pump/endurance ingredient they've ever used and yes there are human studies on it.

Pump, Endurance, Focus, Stims, flavors, we nailed it
Vaso-6 is soo good that it's giving me an erection just thinking about it!! Suppz better have some good shipping to Canada

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll bite and I'll order. If it's not as good as Dvst8, I'm leaving three yelp reviews. I kid, but seriously...Yelp.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll bite and I'll order. If it's not as good as Dvst8, I'm leaving three yelp reviews. I kid, but seriously...Yelp.
Do people still use Yelp?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Has any one the reps tried it. Just not sure if one scoop is too much, stim wise.

Daycrawler

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Do people still use Yelp?
Check out their stock price, 100% people do :)

Looks worth grabbing a tub for. Glad y'all didn't put nitrates into this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The people stating that its over stimmed; its not, i've had the luxury to use it every night since we got the legend samples in and let me tell you it is perfect. Not only that but there is no anxiety or withdrawal from coming off of it and it works hours on end.

The Kanna works very nicely to tame things down and give a very nice soothing high

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The people stating that its over stimmed; its not, i've had the luxury to use it every night since we got the legend samples in and let me tell you it is perfect. Not only that but there is no anxiety or withdrawal from coming off of it and it works hours on end.

The Kanna works very nicely to tame things down and give a very nice soothing high
IMG_3955.jpg

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love energy aspect but the real key is focus. Some pre's are stronger in one area vs the other. Very few are able to balance both. I hope this nails it on both counts.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That's big... I'm enjoying my current pre but if I take it too late I am up an extra 2-3 hours past where I want to be; and bc it has noopept I get withdrawal bc I'm sensitive to it

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so glad there is no gms/hydromax in this formula. Hate that stuff. I must have overlooked that during the teasers.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What is the international version label? What replaces the agmatine?

GNO

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks lol thought you would have replaced it with something ;)
No diff than BS WAR and RAW...there are those who will follow the rules and ppl like me who say I'll take the risk for shreds and gains

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so glad there is no gms/hydromax in this formula. Hate that stuff. I must have overlooked that during the teasers.
Hydromax is one of the main manufacturing culprits for causing clumping because as an oil based ingredient it aggregates and causes the powder to not only become clumpy but a type of oily clumpy. Most companies using it use it because it is extremely cheap to add in as an ingredient

Also anecdotally speaking it never did much for me even when testing it alone in high doses, check here https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/glycerol-for-hyperhydration-science-versus-scams-7ee8369a16be

Vaso6 and Citrulline alone would make this a fantastic pump based preworkout, the other ingredients are added in to compliment these two. Vaso6 is such a multifaceted ingredient excelling in vasodilation, nitric oxide, and endurance

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
No diff than BS WAR and RAW...there are those who will follow the rules and ppl like me who say I'll take the risk for shreds and gains
shr3ds & ga1ns are all that matter bruh

Reactions: GNO
janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Aus will get the domestic version with agmatine, its only banned in europe
If I'm going to buy directly from you guys in the future can I assume that I'll be getting the US version? Agmatine is not banned in my country.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i'll order from US so it's safe to assume i'll receive the US version.

GNO

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i'll order from US so it's safe to assume i'll receive the US version.
If I'm going to buy directly from you guys in the future can I assume that I'll be getting the US version? Agmatine is not banned in my country.
Yes you will get the US version. No different than you can order BS RAW from our site.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Where is my Re1gn? GNO Woody OlympusLabs xtyler Synapsin[MENTION] [USER=194482]NoAddedHmones
I need it on my Demi-God wall!!
20170626_123050.jpg

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as im keen on Re1GN, I'm really interested in Tr1umph! This time I'll make sure I order enough for 6 months ?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I'm keen having any sort of Y in a pre workout. Game Day didn't work for me.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As much as im keen on Re1GN, I'm really interested in Tr1umph! This time I'll make sure I order enough for 6 months
With you. As much as I love Conqu3r and am excited about re1gn, Tr1umph was a game changer for me. Looking forward - and a little nervous - to seeing what they're doing with it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as im keen on Re1GN, I'm really interested in Tr1umph! This time I'll make sure I order enough for 6 months ?
I am so stoked for RE1GN, but the new TR1UMPH has me even more excited. Really can't wait for that one...

Reactions: GNO