OK, this should be fun!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of FenoTest to give a go with.. I plan to start on 9/5 4 caps ED until the bottle runs out.. Of course, if it's as good as I'm hearing with the "hardening" effects, I'll buy another 2 bottles and stay on it.. ;)

A run-down on me:

Height: 5'-9"
Weight: 195lbs
Bodyfat: 6.2%

Diet: Between maintenance and cutting.. My protein stays around 350g daily, my carbs go high on training days, lower on rest days but not keto-ish low.. I tend to eat at least 6 whole food meals and 3-4 shakes with 50+g protein..

Routine: Never followed a set routine, I tend to work on whatever I feel strong enough to torture.. I do 3 movements per bodypart, 5 sets of 8-15 reps per set.. I lift on a Mon-Tue/Thur-Fri split, one large muscle group and one small muscle group..

I'll post my findings as the week passes.. :dance:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mid Week Update:

2 caps 2x daily, I love fenugreek (I try to OD on 4-HydroxyIsoleucine twice a day). So far, weight is fluctuating between 197 and 200.. Only been afew days on Feno, so it can't be that.. Still leaning out, abs are more visible than the pic in my avatar, plus the CEE doesn't allow me to hold water.. :think:

Strength is pretty much the same, endurance seems up abit.. I'm expecting abit more in the following weeks, might even get another bottle and keep on with it.. :)

I'm always horny, so that isn't any more enhanced.. I should feel some "hardness" by next week or so.. :D :woohoo: :ntome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week End Report:

Steady at 198lbs, 6% even.. Not holding water, stopped the CEE to get a better idea of what's doing what.. The only other products I'm using are fish and flax oil softgels.. I'm guessing I should feel abit more of the libido effects soon, still entertaining the idea of another bottle, and increasing the dose to 6 caps daily.. I'm impatient with these things.. :ntome:

I did get a set of 10 with 225 on powercleans the other day.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another Update:

I feel more energized and confident, which is how I know I got alot of test flowing.. Weight steady at 198, bf% dropped to 5.7.. More endurance in the gym, recovery is real quick.. So far so good, but jury is still out on using this as part of PCT, might need something abit stronger to stack it with (Rebound/Ultra HOTter)..

Should feel some "hardness" soon enough.. :ntome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Starting Monday I may bump to 3 caps twice a day, just to get an idea on effectiveness being dose-related.. If this is one of those products that more is infact less, I'll know for sure in another week.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weight is at 200 even, bf% still at 6%.. My abs are more visible, and I've bumped to 3 caps 2x ED.. This really made a difference for me, pumps are good and hard, libido is too high.. :D

I'll probably finish this bottle sooner than expected, but I do plan to buy more.. ;)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weight is at 200 even, bf% still at 6%.. My abs are more visible, and I've bumped to 3 caps 2x ED.. This really made a difference for me, pumps are good and hard, libido is too high.. :D

I'll probably finish this bottle sooner than expected, but I do plan to buy more.. ;)
So up 5 pounds from your starting weight and a little leaner, not too shabby.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any increase in acne?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any increase in acne?
No acne, not a bump.. Infact, my skin cleared pretty good.. Regular test clears my skin, so if this indeed boosted my test I'd know by my complextion.. Skin cleared, test is boosted! :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Verdict: Solid product, yes I got a good 6lb gain while on it and was hornier than 5 toads.. I had more of a pronounced effect after taking 6 caps daily.. I'd use this post-cycle for a quick jump on libido (good for a Max LMG cycle)..

I like it alot, I've sent customers to nutraplanet to get some, I plan to order two more bottles.. Although I got this to test out, my results are straight-up and honest and anyone who's ever trained/ate with me would know I don't **** around! :D

Go buy some!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Very cool

Now post up some current pics DAMN IT! :)

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My avatar is the newest anyone gets until my website is up.. That can be anytime from next week to next year..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That is cool Pete.

BTW just noticed the boards in your sig where you MOD. Very nice! I never been to them before so I am glad you had them in your post,

I have already gone to the first one and all I can say is I have ALOT of reading to do :)

Thanks

CROWLER

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That is cool Pete.

BTW just noticed the boards in your sig where you MOD. Very nice! I never been to them before so I am glad you had them in your post,

I have already gone to the first one and all I can say is I have ALOT of reading to do :)

Thanks

CROWLER
The third site he has listed is pretty good as well...lot's of good guys there. :D

Review looks good Pete. :thumbsup: