OCCFan's Pre/During Summer Cut starting 5/19/06

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 23

Diet 100%

Legs were good today (although I hate lunges with a passion!) but got through em and then hit the leg press hard. Gonne be sore tommorow!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 24

Diet 95%

Well I was becoming a little to liberal on the eating so tommorow I will begin sticking to the plan 100% and nothing extra. I mean I wasnt cheating on **** but I would have a extra half a whole wheat wrap and chicken and beef jerky but I feel the extra cals were doing more bad than good. I dont want to f this up by gainined unwanted wait so starting tommorow im completly cutting out everything other than whats written down..

Other than that I hit 3 new PRs for Bis today which is always fun and I cant wait to hit my chest rediculously hard on Sunday to make up for the early gym closing last Sunday :D

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
Hey OCC, how does your diet change when you have a tennis match? When you watch it on the TV, they have lots of bananas and energy drinks etc, so I was wondering if you do the same. I lose a fair few calores at work, but it's every day so it sort of balances out, but a tennis match is a great big chunk on just one day.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea tennis is a pretty large chunk. During the actual school tennis year when I am playing every day I dont get a chance to lift so I use more of a cutting scheme. Now when Im trying to bulk and cant afford to be in a cal deficit I make up with some extra food.

At this point in time I dont have a set tennis schedule (just playing some USTA and club matches) so I just have an extra bagel and some chicken after the match and a gatorade during.

However when I start prep for next years season I will tell Bobo and tell him the days I will have tennis (gonna schedule for off days) and see what he reecommends. Ill wait to ask him until I feel I need a meal change for more cals so it wont be any extra work (and I assume he'll make up for the lost cals from 1 1/2 hours of tennis.

During school matches though I dont eat anything during just a watered down gatorade in long ones and water in the easier ones.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 25

Diet 100%

Did some yardwork and worked up a good sweat with some heavy lifting of trees and such so it was sorda like a body w/o. Duirng the summer I find myself not likeing non lifting days (I like going to the gym.) BUt when school starts back up Ill be loving the off days :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 26 and 27

Diet 100% and 100%

Killer chest and back workouts. Im creaping in on my goals for db flat bench (and I plan on trying out the flat bench again soon to see how my weight has gone up on that.)

I dont want to put up and of the routines or lifts for my goals to keep in secret the program but I think Ill keep a track of 2-3 of the main lift goals n here that I will post up tommorow

Bobo I am gonna pm you some questions I had during my chest w/o so just to let ya know :)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
buy some MRP's for when things like that come up. Ergopharm Mass Meal.....i have been using it in between meals for extra cals at school....this stuff taste so good i have a hard time believing its not just cake mix( fuge flavor) its got alot of good stuff in it....i love it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea Ive heard alot of good stuff about the mass meal but have never tried it, never really tried or been into meal replacements but if Im eve in a jam iit would be very handy.

Bulk Day 28

Diet 95%
I completly blanked out and had a extra bagel today. I forgot it the meal switched and accidently went like the meal ussualy did so my bad...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 29, 30, 31

Diet 100%, 100%, 100%

Wednesday was fine workout 100% and diet 100%.

THursday I had a problem because of a USTA tennis tournament and there was no way in hell I was doing legs prior to that. So I bit the bullet and didnt workout (dont like that feeling) and did legs today and will do a improvised home bi workout tommorow. Other than that it is all good.

And I would also like to add that I have been using the Anabolic Inovations protein samples this past week and theres so many rediculously good flavors holy god. I cant decide whjich to flavors to order next.. I have elimanted mango though (only one I truely disliked :)) THumbs up on all other TRUE flavors (plain doesnt count for me)

ai isolate + skim milk= DAMN GOOD!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 32, 33, 34

Diet 100%, 100%, 100%

Well everything is going great. Ive been a little lazy on the updates (sorry) but Ill be sure to take weight and everything this weekend.

I ran out of my Anabolic Innovations isolate, but 10lbs of Cookies n Cream is on the way. After that its 10 lbs of Choclate PB.. goddamn this stuff is good.

Im thinking about starting Powerful soon but cant decide yet.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 35, 36, 37

Diet 100%, 100%, 100%

Seems as if I lpost every 3 days now, havent been trying to just been busy as hell.. Gym, college appllications, setting up this reef tank... and o yea college applications have been pretty stressfull and everything.

I am keeping at it 100% and everything is going good. I think after I weigh in this week Ill have broken the 200lbs mark (fully hydrated but Ill take it :D)

I know I keep saying it but I will be starting a solid supplement stack review soon just need to order some stuff (got my 10 lbs of Anabolic Innovations isolate today so I am pumped..)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 38-47

DIet 100%

Still going strong and weights just keep pushing up. I havent bee updating like I use to because its pretty hecktic going into senior year (college apps and everything but I think I already mentioned it)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Day 48-55

Diet 100%x8

THings have been going amazing. Weight is up (havent been posting them up but have them recorded so Ill start posting them back up starting next saturday.

Strength is still going up and I feel it may be time to bump cals up a little bit.

Will be starting creatine and powerfull on Wednesday so should see some more strength increases soon