OCCFan's Pre/During Summer Cut starting 5/19/06

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
OCCFan's Cut, Bulk, Cut Log starting 5/12/06

Well as the title says and is pretty much self explanitory (along with many other thread titles) I have finally stopped wasting my money on stupid supplements and invested in something that will stay with me forever and was the best investment of I could make at my age. I signed up for Bobo's Deluxe Cutting Plan and have been waiting to do so since January so I am pretty excited.

I will be beggining my first day of meals tommorow May 12 and am looking forward to it (in the past I have considered some of the itmes on this plan forbidden:rolleyes:) I am going to do my first "official" weigh in and measurements on Saturday the 13 prior to my pre workout meal and lifting (I want to do my first weight in on Saturday and not tommorow because I like the idea of weighing in every saturday as a routine)

I will post up my goals and aspirations of this program with Bobo (I plan on going past the 8 weeks) when I post up my first weight in on Saturday so you can get a better feel at where I am at.

Just for quick stats before the main ones:

6"3
190-195 lbs
15%bf (I think am not positive)

I know most of you think I am crazy for being this tall and cutting down weight, but the fact of the matter is I use to be a big guy and went about loosing the majority of the weight in the wrong way. Now I just want to get ride of these final few annoying pounds, tighten up, and hen bulk like a mofo (but I will post my goals when I get "official" first stats in on Saturday.

I think thats it for today, just wanted to get this up as I will be updating daily (or as frequent as humanly possible.)

More info and such to come on Saturday.

**o yea one final thing. I will be keeping htis log strictly in the Clients forum until around May 23. I am currently in the States High School Tennis stuff right now so I want to keep the first week and 1/2 of this log in the clients forum that way the results are 100% when I start doing it in the open FLA forum. I know you guys all know the benfits of Bobo's program and FLA I just dont want to give out possibly a little bit scewed results because I am participiating in states and cant get out. I know one of the biggest reasons I signed up was because of peoples logs so I want mine to be 100% in the open FLA forum.

alright thats all for now:rant:

Last edited:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
money well spent.....supps are NOT even in the same ballpark as good D and E

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well I just finsihed my gortons fish fillet (just plained grilled) and brocolli as well as sceond dose of calcium, magnesium, and zink.

The day went well except for a little less time between meal 2-3 (ate 2 at 10:00 and 3 at 11:15:blink: )

Anyway the meals were pretty easy to get it but it will be easier once I get my cooler tommorow instead of just using a plastic bag. I had a tennis match (against a bs team so I didnt play) so i had my pre workout meal at 5:30 and then did bi's with arnold press and seated calves. The TUT training really felt good and I actually felt really good. 30 minutes on the bike sucked my ass because when I went to turn my ipod on all my songs were gone:wtf: so I was stuck listening to the gyms music for 30 minuets instead of mine ( i hate cardio without my ipod)

Well thats about it for day 1 and my official first weigh in is tommorow as well as measurments. they will be done right before I go to do my 45 min on the elicptical.

until tommorow...

O I just wanted to ask this here instead of emailing. For the eliptical machine would it be better to use the one with the fixed holding bar or the one that has the holding bars swing with the bottom? I was thinking the fixed one because I would rather work my lower region harder than upper (but i Know it doesnt effect where the fat comes off from) so I figured Id ask.

Time for bed:yawn: , I havent been this tired in a while, and Im gonna be sore as balls tommorow!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt' matter, as long as the heart rate is up :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Diet 100%

sorry for stealing your setup Dat, just liked it alot:trout:

Day went well. I didnt have any lifting just 45 min of cardio. I was pist becuase the elipitcal I took didnt have a heart rate monitor but the other elipticals in the gym (on the other side) more than likely do so I wasnt positive where my heart rate was at but I am pretty sure it was around 130 (not too high, not too low)

I had a scheduled cheat today but didnt because it was only my second day so I ya known.

First measurements were as followed:

weight: 187.4
waist: 37in
arms: R: 13in, L13in
Chest 40in
Upper Legs: R: 23 3/4in, L:23 1/4 in
calfs: R: 14 3/4in, L: 14 3/4in

these were done with a regular tape but I picked up a bodytech myotape thing today so I will use it tommorow and get more accuarate readings. So I will see if the differ much and just edit htis post tommorow if there off.

Things are going good. tommorow will be first chest work out of the plan so I lok forward to it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Diet 100%

Today was chest and cable crunches. I am loving these workouts... There blasting the body part in half the time I use to do this stuff in, but thats just a testimant to my incorrect training style in the past.

I still find myself questioning the bagel situation. What I have been doing is on major muscle group days (chest, back, and legs ESPECIALLY legs) when ever the meal plan calls for a multigrain bagel I have been eating the whole wheat bagels I get from my local bagel shop (that I buy in the dozens. And on rest/cardio days and smaller muscle groups like tris and bis I eat these whole wheat wraps that have 46g of carbs. I am hesitant to eat the bagels from the local bagel shop because I cant see the nutrional panel, but the only bagels I can get from my local grocery store have like 10g of sugar.
So what I am basiclly getting at is what is the amount of grams of carbs I am looking to get when it says a bagel. I am guessing 50-60 (just so I can gauge on ezekiel bread slices when I have them on some days. I think the bagels from the bagel shop are closer to 55-60 I just dont want to over do it, but its only for major muscle group days)

Other than that everything is going good. I have back tommorow so that means good real bagels! I LOVE BAGELS!!!

O yea I forgot to take more measurements to test the orignal ones so I will do it tommorow when I start getting up at 5:30 instead of 6 so I can better fit my meals in.

Bobo, to make it easier on you when you read these threads when ever you get a chance, if I have a particular question that I think is better suited here than an email I will just underline it so you can immidietly see it instead of reading my entire post (like above underline)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bagels sound fine :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Diet 100%

First Back today and it went well. I also blasted my calves afterwards and then enjoyed my bagel :) (ok enough bagel talk)

On another note my meal plan calls for me to eat pre/post workout and for my post work out it is a bagel and a scoop of whey (atleast for today) then my next meal is the pre bed gortons (but that is 5 to 5 1/2 hours away) is this ok?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Diet 100%

Couldnt go to the gym this morning to go on the eliptical so instead just got up at 4:30 and went running before school. It was actually pretty nice (minus the rain, the first rain in over a damn month)
Today is my favorite day eating wise, breads and milk in the morning.. mmmm:food:

I had tennis after school so I ate my meal 4 and then went off and did like an hour and a half of that (extra cardio HIIT stlye :blink: ) I was serving and my back started hurting (yesterday was back day) but it is getting better

time to go eat again :burger:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt it be ok?

i would try to cut it to 4 hours if possible.

are you worried about the carb fairy? If so, snatch her ass in a bear trap...actuallty why even bother, shes not real.

I wish i could get a 130 heart rate for 30-45 minutes playing tennis.....i would do it nonstop because its awesome, i play all the time but never really get a workout from it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea I drove my ass past the carb problem just took a couple of days. I realized that I was just being stupid.

I wasnt really aiming for a 130 hr in tennis (it was only a practice) because I had run on a empty stomach that morning. Its hard to tell where my heart beat is at when I play tennis but in matches its a great workout (singles wise) hard running, rest, sprining, rest, range of motion stuff... its great. But it was only for fun (with an added bonus of maybe 50-100 cals:twisted: ) but it will be over next week after states and I am ready to have no other commitments other than this, school, and a job.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Diet 0%:wtf:

Well today started off awsome went through 4 of my meals and then I had a job interveiw. I was planning on going ot the gym after my interview and then have atennis match but ran too short on time and had to go home before tennis. I got the job :woohoo: , but couldnt get to the gym and I became a weak ***** and said reward time....enough said I fu**ed up. I will be back on my track tommorow and no cheat meals for 2-3 weeks.

On a side note I shot a email out to Bobo about switching my Friday and Saturday days with each other due to my new job hours... Hopfully it can be done because I wont be able to keep with this scheule until school lets out on the 15 of June:nutkick:

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
Congrats on landing the job! Keep focused on your goals and you'll be fine. Don't beat yourself up over one day, it happens. I was sick for a while and you just got to remember life tends to get in the way every now and again.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, im trying to forget it Im just pist I broke down so damn soon, sorda embarassing but whats done is down and now I can just look forward to cheat free days until after school lets out.

Day 7

Diet 100%

Today went well and Im pretty tired now. Im not going to school tommorow so I will be able to do lifting in the morning. As for the weekly update I think Im going to do that on Sunday instead of Saturday because I want to get an extra day to correct my weakness:icon_lol: (but then will return to saturday updates)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Diet 100%

Bis today. Everything went well.

Started my new job and it was fing long and Im tired. Time for needed sleep!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 AND 10

Diet 100% (for both)

Well I started work on Friday and have been rediculously busy. I got all my workouts in and everything, but I have had no time besides the gym work and sleep and it SUCKS:wtf:. I didnt use my cheat meal and nfortunelty because I have been so bus I havent even had time to post measurments so I will do that tommorow or TUesday at the absolute latest.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Diet 100%

Cant wait for school and tennis to be over so full time can be put on this... I am so ready to get this damn year over:whiner:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Updates:

5/22:

Weight 184.8

Waist: 37in HOWEVER this measurment was done a little lower towards what I consider the largest part of my waist and feel is th ebest measuring point. From where I first measured im at 36 1/2 in which is minus 1/2in.

Arm: R: 13in L: 13in

Chest: 39 1/2 in

Upper Leg: R: 23in L: 23 in

Calfs: R: 14 7/8 in L: 14 7/8 in

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Diet 100%

Cardio/Off Day. Went well. Also won central jersey group 2 today so w00t

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bobo couple of quick questions:

1) I know my meal plan revolves, I was just wondering despite any of my changes in this weeks measurement (on 5/27 it will be posted up) I was wondering if your cool with me keeping the same meal plan layout for another week or week and ahalf. I wasnt as stirct as I should have been the first week but I am still seeing some greta results. I feel if I that this is still the right plan to go with and will really bring results when I can really follow it to the dime (finally! and from here on out) So no matter what the update shows this week is it cool to keep this meal plan for another week or week and a half?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Bad News: Well Today started off good. I felt great and went of to school and even ate meal 1 and 2 and then it hit. I started feeling like absolute garbage; got real light headed, nausius, and some muscles started twitching.

Anyway I went to the nurse and got a temp reading of around 101.2 so I went home. I have spent the rest of the day sleeping and throwing up... I feel beyond crappy right now. I started feeling better at around 6:00 and got up for a lil but then relapsed and threw up some more. Anyway I just wanted to update and Im going to the doctor tommorow.

God I am praying this isnt going to last long... not this early on I dont want to erase all the hardwork Ive put in over the past 13 days... I will be PIST :shoot:. GOnna go back to bed and see if this bloated puky feeling goes away.

NOOOO

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

FIrst time I got out of bed today. Throat is starting to absolutly kill. I havent eaten really anything todya and yet I feel bloated and heavier than ever.. wtf is going on.

Im going to the doctor tommorow and probably gonna get some tests done. I have never experienced something like this before.

Worst part about this is I had been feeling better than ever while eating and training on the program. I had more energy, slept better, and everything. Now I just feel like I got hit by a semi....

hopefully this passes as soon as possible I dont want to loose the past two weeks of hard work, that would be very detrimental:wtf:

although I do get to just read past threads and play arcade games at am now (when I can get my ass to the computer without passing out) But its not all bad, but still need to get better!

:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :FUfinger: :sad: :sad: :sad:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
15 AND 16

Sorry for the lack of updates I have remained sick and Im just about ready to go insane. I have never had a case of the flu to this extent since I was probably 6. I have been sipping gatorade and eating nasty soup the past days (I have tried to eat some meals but that didnt settle well with my stomach :run: . I am very frustrated at this point not being able to train and the worst part about it is I feel like I have regained wait by eating pratcially nothing and feel like I have lost my hard work to date.

Even more frustrating is that I feel like this is really messing up my plan as far as updating meal plans and so on. I am hoping this **** subsides asap and that I can get back on track..

I dont feel the need (or the desire) to post updates as I feel it will just make me angrier....

Bobo do you want anything from me as far as updates or anything or should we just wait for when I get better and get back in the gym to figure updated meal plan>

DAMNIT

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Well I woke up this morning and felt decently better.... So I figured that it has been long enough and I figured why not give it a go and try to get back in action and stop wasting this time.... Well today was back day and I felt I was strong enough to get through it. I ate my pre workout meal and felt good had some energy and headed off to the gym. I got there and was feel pumped to get back on track and not just sit at home anymore and started with my first exercise. I started with t-bar rows and got through them (harder than previouse ones) but I figured it was probably expected. I then went to pull ups and that is when all hell broke loose. In the middle of my first set I was in the middle of a negatie and a rush of nausia came over me... I hit the floor and had to catch the machine so I wouldnt fall over. I ran to the locker room (only after hitting another machine in my way and then just sat down in the locker room bathroom and tried to sit out the feeling. Well after a good 4 minutes of throwing up I got up called my mom and told her I couldnt drive home and that she had to come pick me up.

Now here I am tired and feverish once again.

I am so beyond this **** right now I dont know what else to say. I wait 3 months for when I can finally setup with Bobo (which I have been dieing to do for alot longer than that) and when I finally do get in touch and set up this happens.

I have nothing else to say because I am at a lose for words. All I can do now at this point is keep taking vitamins, sleep, and pray for my health back.

:rant:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Today was a little better. I felt a little better again (but this time knew my limits and instead just tried to eat some of my plan food) I ate meal 1 (as it was a rest day it was a little different) and I got it down but was not hungry for a while later and didnt want to risk envoking a bathroom visit again.

I am feeling a little better and can walk around without getting light headed. Tommorow is tris and Im hoping I will be good to go......

GOd I hope I feel better tommorow (and im feeling its going to happen!):think:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dy 18

DIET 100%!!!

Wow it feels greta to be feeling better again. I was about to go insane ane today it ended. I woke up this morning and felt 100 times better and was able to go to school. I had all meals and even got back to lifting and cardio with no problems.

aww what a greta feeling

I am confident I will be able to make up for lost time by Saturday or Sunday at the latest and will start posting updates again and get this bs behind me!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Diet 100%

Today was legs and it was great. My gym got all new equipment (I can only imagine how much all of must have cost) Today was the first time I used straight legged deads and all I can say is that they were amzing. It was an amazing feeling in my legs or true hard work... Loving these leg workouts and am so pumped to be able to lift again! GOOD BY BEING SICK!

O yea i just ordered (And got it cleared by Bobo) some GF Pro and Xtend... I dont know how I am going to dose it but will figure that out when it arrives. Im excited to introduce Xpand into my lifting and the GF Pro for post workout (and maybe pre Im not sure due to $)... Should arrive by next monday or tuesday

Last edited:

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a nice combo of BCAA and Post workout nutrition, let us know how it goes.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
what flavor GF pro? rasberry lemonade wasnt bad for me, ut overall i dont like the fruity proteins.

Xtend though....thats stuff kicks ass.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am very excited to see how the two workout together. I have never taken BCAAs in combo like this (in the past i have only used glutamine by itself) so this should really give me a nice boost.

I ordered 2 2lbs tubs to test flavor. I got the choclate and orange Cream.. should be good.

On a side note I went to double check my order on the flavor name I ordered and it turns out I mest up and ordered 3 damn cases of 2lbs GF Pro (one being cherry blast) I had no idea I did this and am a damn mornon. O well what is done is done and now I have to come to a conclusion on how I mest this up... BUt now it will last even longer I guess :fool2:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Diet 95%
I was only able to get 1 cup of brocolli in today out of the 3 im suppose to. I ran out and was unable to get to the store so will do so tommorow.

Legs were extremly sore today and made school a interesting task (lots of stairs :squat: ) but it felt so damn good

Tommorow is going to be hard. I wont be able to do my 45 min of cardio in mornign due to SATs so I will have to eat go to SATs then run later (so it will be like 3-4hours after eating that I run) then its off to a states doubles thing...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Diett 100% had a cheat meal today. I didnt plan on one because I just got back in but I was a weak mofo so I had a pure protein bar and some muscle milk. O well made my legs feel much better (which were still sore from thursday lol)

Update

Weight: 185.4 yet I look leaner than last time I weighed in so :woohoo:. When I weighed in the day I got back I was 187 but it probably was water so up maybe in LBM

Im going to apologize because I didnt have time to take measurments because I had the SATS this morning. I will take measurments tommorow (only if I weigh in close to 185.4 so its not skewed, well my waist atleast....)

tommorow I have my first round for tennis (got rained out today) so chest will be morning and tennis later (extra HIIT style cardio for todays cheat I guess you could say :))

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Diet 100%

Chest was awsome today felt added strength.

Updates

Weight: 185.4
Waist: 36.5 (-.5in)
Arms: R- 13 1/4 in (+1/4) L- 13 1/8in (+1/8)
Chest: 39 3/4 in (+1/4 in)
Upper Legs: R- 23 1/2in (+1/8in) L-23 in (+7/8 but may have something to do with where I measured, hard to do it exact)
Calves: R- 15in (+1/8) L-14 7/8in

My chest and shoulders are really leaning out and are starting to look great. Lower back, stomach, rear, and upper legs are trouble spots but they will be gone soon enough:bb3:

overall great week. Strength is up (damn that says alot, probably because on my diets I went way to low on cals) Feeling great and hoping to get another week out of this diet (Ill see how it goes but it apperes to still be doing the trick with a big recomp (+1lbs and -1/2 to 3/4 on waist= :dance: )

This is my last week of school so eating and traning is going to be getting alot easier which is awsome as well.

On a side note won today for states doubles play again tommorow (round 2-3) so back will be done in morning, tennis later! I played out of my mind today and it was the first time I ever lifted prior to a match.. coralation?? :icon_lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Diet 100%

Back Today and it felt great. Got to the gym around 7 and it was greta training in the morning, I cant wait to start training around that time daily during summer.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Diet 100%

Off Day. Felt very tired today just from waking up extra early to run before school, only 2 more days of school though!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Bobo~ I wa wondering if its ok to switch out the egg whites for chicken sometimes? I have been eating egg whites for so long and need to take a beak from em (have trouble eating them now.) I still hae the same amount of protein (6 egg whites is 18g protein so I have chiken equivilant and 8 eggs is 24g protein so i have 4oz chicken.) I just wanted to make sure if its ok to do this?

Also is there a limit to how much crystal light I can drink? I drink over 2 gallons of pure water a day atleast and then the crystal light on top, but I still hae a decent amount of crystal light, should I be careful?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Diet 95%
Had a little too much chicken today ( was hungry so I had a couple extra ounces after workout)

Today went well. Tris is the longest work out day so its behind me and tommorows is legs :twisted:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Diet 100%

Legs today. It went well and I felt great. Instead of a bagel I had 3oz of barilla plus pasta and it was damn tasty.

school ended today:dance: so I will begin training in the morning soon and will have alot more time to relax as well now.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Diet 75%
I had my cheat one day early this week. However I made the "executive decision" and decided this will be my last cheat on the plan. I have a little over a month left on the plan (if im counting correctly) and Im going to make the last weeks pure and maybe a week or two added on afer to get to 10%. Once I reach my goals I will be switching to a bulk program (if room permits) and I figure f cheats and go clean from now until then. So good bye cheats :)

Other than that today was bis and after words I went outside to get ride of my nasty tennis farmers tan and got a nasty sun burn :smite: <me with a tritan thing right now...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Diet 100%

Sorry I didnt update, went to work at 3 came home at 1 and was dead tired.

Everything as 100% and got all meals in, and my job is probably a good source of low intensity cardio so bonus ahah

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

DIet 100%

I was going to update today but woke up real later (after going to bed at 2) and forgot to take measurments. I have finals this week so I may not have time to measure tommorow thru wednesday (last final for physics) and will update. Hopefully I get a chance.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Diet 100%

Had back workout today and all went well except I had to switch some of the excercises around (not type just order)

Also my gym is still upgrading all the new cardio machines with these Cardio Theatre thins (personal tvs) so I cant wait for these to be up (cardio will actually be fun now that I can watch Around the Horn and PTI while doing cardio) but then again I do workouts in the morning now that schools over but now I will go to a gym to run insead ofrunning the streets before school :bruce3: god I cant wait for them to get it up!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Diet 100%

Rest Day today and it felt good (gave mt time to study for my final two finals tommorow history and phsysics...)

I got my GF Pro and Xtend today so Im pretty excited to start the xtend tommorow and have my first serving of GF Pro (orange cream) tonight... should be tasty :food:

I am unsure on how Im going to dose the Xtend as of now But Im thinking one sserving pre or maybe broken into pre and during workout and thne one after (either way it will be two servings a day just not sure when)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Diet 100%

Tris/Abs went well. I felt a little tired on the bike today and my legs were burning like a *****. Got through it though :bruce3:

Legs tommorow!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Diet 100%

Legs went awsome today. During squats I just figured it say 4 sets so I did 4 sets adding 20 lbs to final set only later to find out I was only suppose to do 3 :squat:. I also did an extra set on calf raises because I had so much energy and legs are my second favorite day so what the hell!

I will be updating Saturday morning to see if I need to possible switch things up

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
day 32

Diet 100%

Bi's went well, cardio was pretty easy (maybe it was from the xtend...) I lost my normal watch I use to clock set times so now Im just gona get a heart rate one with clock so can track my hr when running the roads.

Update tommorow

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE 6/17

Weight: 184.4 (-.6)
Waist: 36 1/2 in (-1/2in)
Arms: R-13 1/4in L-13 1/8in
Chest: 39 3/4in
Upper Leg: R-23 1/8in L-23 1/8 in
Calves: R- 14/14in L-14 1/2 in

Well still loosing but this was a two week update. I think its time to adjust meals/ lower cals... Bobo hopefully you read this or Ill just hit ya up with an email. (idk if this matters when it comes to meals but I train in the morning now and have just been eating pre workout when I wake up then rest of my meals after.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Diet 100%

Got a new meal plan today (first revamp since beggining so thats good)

Training was 100% for chest and back tommorow.