Nutraplanet order!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20170227_185418.jpg

Great prices, Bogo deal, free samples, and quick ship - what more can you ask for!

Thanks to Studhorse for the recommendation on the Flexatril
And TheSolution for recommending the Nutraplanet deal

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up 4 bottles of Flexatril. Really tempted to get some more considering the price. What do you think about the flavor of the Xtend Perform?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Picking up 2 bottles for a test run. Going to give it a honest review based on how my shoulder feels

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 4 bottles of Flexatril. Really tempted to get some more considering the price. What do you think about the flavor of the Xtend Perform?
Just got home and found the package waiting.......isn't that the best? :).....anyhow, will probably try it for tomorrow's workout...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 145739

Great prices, Bogo deal, free samples, and quick ship - what more can you ask for!

Thanks to Studhorse for the recommendation on the Flexatril
And TheSolution for recommending the Nutraplanet deal
You are more then welcome sir.

Black Cherry = GOAT off the Xtend Perform line.
Mango is very similar to the regular Mango off the Xtend line.

Picking up 2 bottles for a test run. Going to give it a honest review based on how my shoulder feels
Yes sir!!! Just load for 7-10 days (6 caps) then 3 caps after that.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot that I had some samples of Black Cherry Perform from a previous NP order! Can confirm that Black Cherry is the shiznit. Ordered 2 bottles (with 2 free Flexatril) and 2 more Blood Orange this evening.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forgot that I had some samples of Black Cherry Perform from a previous NP order! Can confirm that Black Cherry is the shiznit. Ordered 2 bottles (with 2 free Flexatril) and 2 more Blood Orange this evening.
Best flavor of Xtend Perform
Best flavor of Xtend
Flex at 20$ a bottle

= WINNING

sarge40

Awards
Always get free samples with my NP orders. Usually no problem with shipping. Had a hiccup with my last order, but TheSolution did his magic and the order was on its way the same day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Always get free samples with my NP orders. Usually no problem with shipping. Had a hiccup with my last order, but TheSolution did his magic and the order was on its way the same day.
You know how I roll brother....
Even though I don't work at HQ I can try and get things sorted or corrected by shooting a few emails or getting a few calls to the warehouse off the # on the website.

Thanks for your support.