Nothing Better Than Huge Sandwich..BOARS HEAD Meat!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I'm now self employed ,and get to do whatever the fbuck I want,whenever i want...but when I used to work a dayjob,Once a week I'd make this HUGE sandwich,I'd get a big Whole grain uncut loaf(long,Looks like italian bread) I get the deli to slice off at least 2 lbs Boars head roast beef(the bloody stuff)and then a lb or 2 cajun turkey breast(Boars head),and some sliced chicken breast..and a half lb.Prosciutto..And Boars head makes this cheese,its called Horseraddish cheddar...Best stuff I ever tasted..and a couple of whatever other cheeses you like..

Slice the loaf long ways like "subway" does,start with the beef,then turkey then the horseradish cheddar,then the chicken breast,then more cheese,then the proscuitto ,then add some veggies,I like Lettuce/Spinich,Tomatoes,red Onions,Fresh Jalapeno's sliced,and whatever other stuff sounds good at the time..Top it off with some horseradish if you like it,some spicy brown mustard,a little fat free mayo if you like,and then they key to any good sandwhich is put another layer of cheese on top of all that,keeps the top bread from getting soggy from all the mustard and stuff...Now keep in mind you just built a 8-10lb sandwhich if you did it right....When your done you really feel like you accomplished something..A 10lb sandwich is a sight to see...I'd wrap it in saran wrap and carry the whole thing to work,,Every few hours when i had a break I'd cut off a chunk and grab a water and I was good to go...I'd eat on that sandwich for about 2 days...Nothing better when your bulking then some sandwiches and MILK..The peeps I worked w/ were like damn,they were always trippin' on how much I ate anyways,lol...One time I took a bag of 2 dozen boiled eggs and I think I ate 15 of them on a 20 minute break,chugging on a half gallon of milk,,just to fvck w/ their heads...Was funny as SH1T!!paid for it later,but was worth the looks on their faces at the time..lol

But anyways,you build a good sandwich and you can easily get the correct amounts of Carbs/protein/fat in a tasty easy to grab meal on the go...I make em' when we're out on the lake too,1 sandwich can feed like a dozen people,or me for 2 days!!Try this sandwich,you'll be back praising me ,Its nothing to spend $25-$30 on the sandwich stuff...but its So worth it,you get so many eats off it,Just try it...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
yeah it reminds of how everybody's "granny" or whoever,whenever your at thier house there always like,"Are you hungry,you look like you need a sandwich!"I'm like Fvck yeah I need a sandwich!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Boars head meat... so is that like similar to ham, never even seen that for sale i dont think

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Boars head meat... so is that like similar to ham, never even seen that for sale i dont think
Boars head is a brand,highe end meats cheese..you'll find their line at top notch grocery/deli...ask around,you'll be in love...their roast beef is pretty much rare...and so lean its not funny...I can just eat a couple lbs of the beef alone...its worth calling around...should be nationwide.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
boars head is a high end,freda is too in the philly area..my family has owned a deli for over 40 years(all we sell is freda)..i def can appreciate what get swole is saying

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
boars head is a high end,freda is too in the philly area..my family has owned a deli for over 40 years(all we sell is freda)..i def can appreciate what get swole is saying
Hell yeah,its basically deli sliced steak medium/rare....

Now whats better than that...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah,its basically deli sliced steak medium/rare....

Now whats better than that...
even better grilled:head: i used o run the grill at my fam's place..lol may have to call my mom and tell her to bring me a grilled roast beef home now that i am getting hungry

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
even better grilled:head: i used o run the grill at my fam's place..lol may have to call my mom and tell her to bring me a grilled roast beef home now that i am getting hungry
Must be nice..I'd bulk twice as productive if I owned a deli,.....lol

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Man this thread is making me damn starving... i love roast beef. I'm off to Quiznos lol. I have no food in the house right now.. hope they are still open.:head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmmn. those new subway stack sandwiches are friken awesome. on top of the honey oats bread, its like a sandwich from heaven :D

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
gotta try this soon. God i love this whole nutrition section!

gten79

Awards
Subway is garbage, if its not Boars Head its not Boars Head:food: