Non-sponsored Muscle Gelz GROWTH log

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be casual and I am more documenting my experience and will share what I am seeing. I'll probably update 1-2 times weekly over the course of 2 bottles- which should last about 2 months at recommended 4 pumps per day. I've never run peptides before so this is brand new for me.

Info:
48 years old
6' 1", 220lbs
Lifting 30+ years, have spend most of my life competing and participating in various sports and activities and despite being on TRT for 12 years, some of the beating on my body is being felt and noticed. I lift 5 days a week and train in some form 7 days a week. Regular deloads every 6 weeks. Programming is switched up regularly.

Goal:
I'm carrying a lot of muscle and stay lean most of the year. My overall goal is youthfullness- and I know that is generic but the best way to explain it. I want to see some tightening of skin, pain free joints, quicker recovery, and better sleep. Physically I am very happy where I am and not really looking for benefit from this in that area but if there was some fat shedding then that's a bonus.

Last night I waited 2-3 hours post last meal of the day and about an hour before bed. Did 4 pumps on delt. I'll give it 4-5 days and see if there are any updates.

Like I said, this will be casual and more for my own tracking but want to share in case anyone is on the fence with it. Would also be interested in anyone else's experience with peptides.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate you doing this. Thank you and looking forward to seeing your log.

I intend to try this next month. I have too many goodies I already bought for this month before GROWTH came out LOL.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is definitely worth a follow. Count me in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Following.. I’ve got this as well. Never done peptides but I’ve been on Mike Arnold’s Mk-677 so I’m curious to see how this compares.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update on things after a full week. I've followed everything the same way each evening after my last meal and about about hour before bed.

My initial observations are minimal as I understand it can take several weeks to recognize benefits from peptides, though there is one thing that is very apparent. My sleep has been disrupted quite a bit, but I feel fine throughout the day whereas I would normally be looking forward to an afternoon nap and feeling out of it. I fall asleep fast and initially will have heavier than normal dreams for 4-5 hours and then I wake up for no reason and cannot get back to sleep. I try but my mind is fully awake and so I lay in bed, in a relaxed state, for a couple more hours and then get up. So the sleep is much deeper, but shorter in duration.

That's about it for now, no other changes, but there is definitely something happening there and I am not sure what is causing it.

If anything changes this week I will update or post another weekly on Monday.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update on things after a full week. I've followed everything the same way each evening after my last meal and about about hour before bed.

My initial observations are minimal as I understand it can take several weeks to recognize benefits from peptides, though there is one thing that is very apparent. My sleep has been disrupted quite a bit, but I feel fine throughout the day whereas I would normally be looking forward to an afternoon nap and feeling out of it. I fall asleep fast and initially will have heavier than normal dreams for 4-5 hours and then I wake up for no reason and cannot get back to sleep. I try but my mind is fully awake and so I lay in bed, in a relaxed state, for a couple more hours and then get up. So the sleep is much deeper, but shorter in duration.

That's about it for now, no other changes, but there is definitely something happening there and I am not sure what is causing it.

If anything changes this week I will update or post another weekly on Monday.
I’m definitely interested in Growth but interesting about the sleep. MK677 does the same thing to me as well. Deep sleep and then bam, awake way earlier than normal after about 4-5 hrs. Like you I feel like I function normally for the first part but do wonder if it affects my recovery and brain over time. Keep us posted if you notice any more changes for the worse or better.

Edit: and I know there isn’t mk677 in this product. Just relating that another compound that affects gh causes this for me. Wondering if this will too.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I'm in! Can you tell me what's in growth lol
On the muscle gelz site,

5mg CJC-1295 & 5mg 1pamorelin per 2oz bottle

At a full dose of 8 pumps daily a bottle will last approximately 16 days, at a half dose daily of 4 pumps a bottle will last approximately 32 days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On the muscle gelz site,

5mg CJC-1295 & 5mg 1pamorelin per 2oz bottle

At a full dose of 8 pumps daily a bottle will last approximately 16 days, at a half dose daily of 4 pumps a bottle will last approximately 32 days
Thank you sir, honestly I would probably use a bottle per week! When I use injectable cjc I use a bottle every 5 days.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually did not notice that the entire bottle has a total of 10mg of both peptides combined. Injections appear to be in the range of 250-300mcg, which would equate to approximately 20 doses if matched- though I am not sure how much of transdermal is actually absorbed vs injection. I would assume it would be a bit less. This tells me that we probably want 8 pumps to match a typical injected dose.

That being said, I actually used 6 pumps last night instead of 4 and it was a huge difference in sleep. I slept like I was in a coma from 10pm until 6:30. Got up once to take a piss and I could barely get back and forth and don't even remember getting back into bed. I'm going to try that again tonight and see if it's the same. I'm a little groggy this morning but can tell it was a necessary sleep.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well dammit, the last 2 nights are back to the disruptive sleep pattern, but again it is super deep for about 5 hours. I dream much more than before, I just wish it was for a longer period because I am spending my mornings a bit groggy and can tell I would really benefit from another 2 hours.

I am going to run the recommended 5on 2off pattern and on Monday, I am going to try and take it earlier in the evening to see if that changes anything. Right now I am taking it about an hour before bed. Probably move it back to 3 hours if possible. If that doesn't help, I am going to switch to first thing in the morning as I am reading people have success with.

Wish I had more for you, but right now I am just concentrating on getting this sleep dialed in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well dammit, the last 2 nights are back to the disruptive sleep pattern, but again it is super deep for about 5 hours. I dream much more than before, I just wish it was for a longer period because I am spending my mornings a bit groggy and can tell I would really benefit from another 2 hours.
Not getting enough sleep is the worst. Ecspecially if the sleep headache comes with it the next day :(

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so I decided to run it through the weekend and bump to the full 8 pump dose- got tired of F'n around and that is the answer. I also split the dosing, 4 pumps upon waking and 4 pumps before bed. No lethargy during the day from the morning dose but I did not want to mess with the insomnia anymore by taking it all at night. Saturday, Sunday and last night were SUPER heavy sleep cycles. I did wake up 1-2 times, but I go immediately back to sleep and very deep. I cannot remember the last time I had more dreams and really vivid. I've been a little groggy because it is so deep, but it wears off by mid morning.

So, this is a step in the right direction and I plan to stay here for the remainder and see what other benefits come along.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so I decided to run it through the weekend and bump to the full 8 pump dose- got tired of F'n around and that is the answer. I also split the dosing, 4 pumps upon waking and 4 pumps before bed. No lethargy during the day from the morning dose but I did not want to mess with the insomnia anymore by taking it all at night. Saturday, Sunday and last night were SUPER heavy sleep cycles. I did wake up 1-2 times, but I go immediately back to sleep and very deep. I cannot remember the last time I had more dreams and really vivid. I've been a little groggy because it is so deep, but it wears off by mid morning.

So, this is a step in the right direction and I plan to stay here for the remainder and see what other benefits come along.
Good to know about the 8 pumps. I’m planning on purchasing this so do you think 2 bottles is the play then? Seems mixed in terms of cycle length for these compounds. When I’ve used mk I’ve typically done at least 3 or 4 months. But I also usually feel super lethargic and anhedonic by the end. It’s funny because I don’t realize how much of an impact it was until about week and a half after stopping and then all of the sudden I feel energetic and happy again. That said it’s hard to argue with the rest of the positives I get from it. From the sounds of Growth I should hopefully avoid those negatives.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too soon for me to say as it has taken 2 weeks to get where I feel like I have a dosing schedule and amount correct, but I am more confident now than before that 2 bottles will have a good idea of how beneficial it is. I will now move to a 5/2 so at 8 pumps it should last about 3 weeks per bottle. If sleep lasts like this, that in itself will be worth it to me because I have lived with terrible sleep forever and little has ever helped, the closest being sedation related terpenes but that is hit or miss.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I think we have a winner here. Night 5 of the deepest most intense dreaming I can remember having since maybe when I was in my 20s. I crashed about 9:30pm (had a 4am con call so I was exhausted), and apparently my wife tried to wake me to move because I was taking up the middle of the bed and she thought I was dead, She finally rolled me over she said I woke up to take a leak around 3:30, so deep, deep sleep for 6 hours. Stumbled back to bed and had dreams that feel like I was in a movie. I am still thinking about them today. Woke up at 5:30 and felt slightly tired but could tell it was a great rest. I could have easily gone another 2.

Just got back from the gym, and with nothing else changed, I upped my squat reps to 425. Looking at my logs, the last time I was repping 4plates+ was 8 years ago on my 40th. Now, it is too soon to say if this sticks, but I was feeling on fire and I can only attribute it to be so well rested, which I apparently have not been in a long time.

I'll probably give it 4-5 days more and give another update on anything else.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
repping 4plates+ was 8 years ago on my 40th.
Nice! Always fun to hit new numbers that you've gotten before. 425 is pretty heavy to!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 7 days since my last update, sticking with 8 pumps and now onto my second bottle. Based on me starting with 4, briefly moving to 6, and primarily on 8, I figure their estimate of about 15 days per bottle at max dose is pretty accurate. So props on an accurate pump- which is hard to do.

Effects after 21 days in: sleep is still the primary thing being noticed, but I have to call out the intense dreams again. It's become so that they are so vivid and realistic that it is impacting sleep because I wake up from them. Sleep is VERY deep when sleeping, but I wish the dreaming would tone down a bit. Also, deep sleep is immediate, no tossing and turning, I am out like a light within 10-15 min of head hitting the pillow each time.

Next up is something recent and this I am liking. Diet hasn't changed at all, but I notice that I am starving in the morning, like rumbling stomach and I am definitely dropping fat already. Weight is about the same, but I wake up to a flat stomach and as long as I keep sodium low, my abs are showing throughout the day. I thought it was happening but my wife gave me **** asking if I was on a diet the other day so that confirmed it for me. LOL. This is an unexpected thing, but nice.

No changes otherwise. Skin, hair, energy, all about the same but we'll see after the 2nd month.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, deep sleep is immediate, no tossing and turning, I am out like a light within 10-15 min of head hitting the pillow each time.
That's alway nice when you can fall asleep quick into a deep sleep. I've struggled with falling asleep for awhile. Brain just won't shut off :(

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit, the pump broke on the second bottle and I already threw the old one away. Guess it’s down to eyeballing it. Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been quiet on this because there isn't much to report. Pretty much the same it's been, had 2 nights of some disruptive sleep. I am beginning to question the ability for peptides like this to be used in a transdermal carrier. Partially because I have a close friend that started 300mcg injections around the same time (I opted to initially avoid more injections to my TRT), and he is loving it. I'm not getting much, if any, of the effects it appears most recognize at this point with subq routes. I'll finish this second bottle and report anything I notice, but I am going to switch over to injections going forward.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, well that’s kind of a bummer but I suppose not very surprising. I will be interested to hear your thoughts after you complete the second bottle. I’d hope there would be some positives to report but who knows.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been quiet on this because there isn't much to report. Pretty much the same it's been, had 2 nights of some disruptive sleep. I am beginning to question the ability for peptides like this to be used in a transdermal carrier. Partially because I have a close friend that started 300mcg injections around the same time (I opted to initially avoid more injections to my TRT), and he is loving it. I'm not getting much, if any, of the effects it appears most recognize at this point with subq routes. I'll finish this second bottle and report anything I notice, but I am going to switch over to injections going forward.
Interesting. I wonder if they had people do trial runs first.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure what to expect as I have never used these peptides before but I did expect more thus far. I just know that it doesn't match anything I've read about the effects or what I've heard anecdotally from others.

And it is no knock on the company because I've had great success with other products like AndroHard, just not confident that this is a product that works outside of injection.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to wrap this up because I got my vials of ipa and CJC and started it last night. Whoa, there is no comparison at all.

Not sure how to feel about it because there was something happening that affected my dream state and heavy sleep, but the inconsistency and lack of much else was disappointing. I feel that you'd really need to take a lot to get full effect anywhere close to injection and that prices it outside of anything sustainable. Perhaps it has a place for people that were looking to dip their toes into the peptide world like myself and not ready to commit to going all in.

Still a huge Muscle Gelz fan for the other products!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This was my concern as well. I mean there is no way it can be as bioavailable as injection, but it does sound like it did something for you which some people have no issue paying for more and dosing higher to avoid a needle so I imagine there is still a decent place for this. Just not with someone who is willing to poke themselves on the daily.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was my concern as well. I mean there is no way it can be as bioavailable as injection, but it does sound like it did something for you which some people have no issue paying for more and dosing higher to avoid a needle so I imagine there is still a decent place for this. Just not with someone who is willing to poke themselves on the daily.
I’m mega dosing my Muscle gelz for the same reason . 3 times a day at 4-6 pumps x 3. Normally I just do one 8 pump but now I want to up my dose my self.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am