Nolvadex or Clomid?

Anthony SM

Awards
Hello guys. First post here. Some advise regarding PCT, please. I'm 46 years old and about to come off of a pretty successful cutting cycle later this week. Abs are popping and I'm pleased with the results, especially because just over a year ago I was 50 lbs overweight. I ran 15 mg Ostarine, 15 mg Cardarine and 30 mg Stenabolic for 4 weeks, then upped the Ostarine to 22.5 mg for 4 more weeks with the other two remaining the same. When I ran Ostarine before it was only at 15 mg for 8 weeks and I recovered fine with just OTC PCT support (bloodwork confirmed) but I think running over 20 mg has me suppressed. Low libido. Lethargic. I've been using Dermacrine for 11 days and it feels like it's helped some with the low T symptoms but I feel that I need to run a real PCT this time. I know that only the Ostarine has the potential to be suppressive as the other 2 aren't SARMs, so my questions are, is Nolvadex sufficient for a moderate SARM dose like this, or should I run Clomid? Would there be any benefit to running both? Also, at what point should I stop using the Dermacrine, and lastly, any reason to add an AI? I have some Arimahex, which I believe is a mild AI.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran 20mg Nolva for 4 weeks after a sarm cycle. Lgd with 4 andro, I was shut down pretty good.
Nolvadex combined with CEL m-test and sns reducext had me in good shape by the end of pct. I also had anabolic effect going as well but I don't consider that necessary. No need to run an AI with nolva

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's just a preference and either willl work. I think clomid is veiwed as slightly superior but also more likely to make you feel shitty. That's why some go with nolva instead and really either will work fine.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's just a matter of preference like stated. And yes, you could run 2 at the same time but if your SERMs are legit it's not necessary. But I've seen guys run both nolva and clomid together at lower doses (clomid @ 25/25/12.5/12.5 plus nolva @ 20/10/10/10) with success and no sides. It's something I'm actually considering myself just based on others experiences.

Anthony SM

Awards
Thanks for the responses, guys. Will probably order both, but plan to run only the Nolva for 4 weeks. Cruze1911r1, I see that the SNS Reduce XT is a cortisol control. I recently bought a thing of XPG Suppress C and started running it at the same time as the Dermacrine 12 days ago. Sounds like it might be a good idea to continue running the Suppress C through PCT.
So Nolva at 20/20/20/20, or reduce for the last two weeks?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses, guys. Will probably order both, but plan to run only the Nolva for 4 weeks. Cruze1911r1, I see that the SNS Reduce XT is a cortisol control. I recently bought a thing of XPG Suppress C and started running it at the same time as the Dermacrine 12 days ago. Sounds like it might be a good idea to continue running the Suppress C through PCT.
So Nolva at 20/20/20/20, or reduce for the last two weeks?
I would personally taper down to 10.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Zu isomer of clomid makes some guys emotional as it builds up. Maresearch started selling the en- isomer solo. Clomid is sometimes 1st step in hrt so there's more backing from what I've seen. Acedotally both are good.

Anthony SM

Awards
Zu isomer of clomid makes some guys emotional as it builds up. Maresearch started selling the en- isomer solo. Clomid is sometimes 1st step in hrt so there's more backing from what I've seen. Acedotally both are good.
[/QUOTE]
Good to know. Placing my order with them this evening.

BlackPlague

Awards
How safe is it to use a e check with them