NO Uptake + Free Test review/log

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been keeping a log of these products for the past couple weeks (dropped IGF-2 even though it is in the log title). Not many people have dropped by but here is a 2 week synopsis so far. If you have any questions or want to see more about either of these products you can follow along in my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219385-bolt-hits-up.html

2 Week Observations

So it has been just over 2 weeks of use for me so far and figured I am getting a decent idea of how this stack is working. Kind of hard to totally differentiate how each product works so will go through benefits as a whole.

Positives:
Endurance:
-This is the aspect within training that has increased the most.
-While weights and reps are set mostly before actual training sessions, the ease with which they are being accomplished was greatly increased during the second week.
-Majority of my assistance work has been higher rep with very little rest. Rest time was actually extremely short during final tri-sets on most days.
-This is most easily noticed as my RPE seems to have decreased for these workouts and while I don't have actual numbers to attribute to this it appeared my heart rate was lower during most of this work the second week compared to week 1 and before.

Pump
-Pump was already very high on the first couple workouts due to the high rep range but seemed to increase as the days moved on. Overall at this point this appears mostly training induced (high volume) but extended use the next couple weeks should give a more definitive answer.
-Last arm day was insane and pumps throughout the lats, tris, biceps, chest, and shoulders were very apparent after even a single super-set of dips and chins.
-While the pumps may not solely be increased due to the products used, the vascularity has definitely increased with this stack.
-Veins in lower abs, hips, upper legs, calves, and arms have increased quite a bit in the last two days.

Sleep
-Felt that IGF-2 was the product that would be best suited to help increase recovery and get good sleep with this stack, but it was dropped a week in.
-Surprisingly I started to get some very good sleep the last several days and have been feeling especially well rested upon waking. Even had some crazy dreams last night.
-Not sure if this is due to anything I am taking but will continue to note from here on.

Body Comp
-May be slightly influenced due to more pronounced veins in certain areas, but may have lost some body fat so far.
-Weight is only up a pound but some of the areas I am seeing veins are typically areas where they are most apparent at leaner stages (I am still relatively lean atm).
-If anything body fat has remained constant and lbm has increased.

Negatives:

Headaches
-Had some light-headedness and headaches (brain fog) the first week of use. Dropped the IGF-2 and this seemed to alleviate the issue.
-Not 100% sure if this was the cause as some of the during workout effects seemed to be possible nitrate side effects, but have not noted any issues at all in the second week.

Stomach Unrest
-Used the work unrest as I feel it hasn't been anything very substantial, but have had several days of slight stomach issues and some bad gas. Overall nothing too bad and definitely not the worst any product has done to me, but still not the greatest effects.

Overall I have been pleased with the start of this run and hope over the next couple weeks (and possibly beyond) that other potential effects may begin to manifest themselves. So far a positive start. :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well written synopsis to the log provided! This a great "abstract" to the experiment. Nice work!

-OS-Team AppNut

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A one month/one bottle review will be up soon. Opened a second bottle of Free Test and soon another bottle of NO Uptake and will be adding Drive for the next month. I am excite. :eek:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting up IGF2/UpTake next week. Should run a log myself.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have yo retaken IGF-2? If so did the headaches return?

How has the stomach been holding up?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have yo retaken IGF-2? If so did the headaches return?

How has the stomach been holding up?
I added Drive this month and didn't wanna over-complicate things adding both at the same time.

A little bit of gas at 6 caps on top of Free Test but honestly not really much to note (no problems at all today). I have used a ton of forskolin though and usually the Sabinsa brand treats me well.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I added Drive this month and didn't wanna over-complicate things adding both at the same time.

A little bit of gas at 6 caps on top of Free Test but honestly not really much to note (no problems at all today). I have used a ton of forskolin though and usually the Sabinsa brand treats me well.
Good log so far- one tip, take the NO Uptake and Free Test with a little solid food, it should alleviate the stomach discomfort- nitrates can bug people a little on an empty stomach, and so can the forskolin/zinc in Free Test- interesting note about Sabinsa forskolin- it def. is the best out there......

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log so far- one tip, take the NO Uptake and Free Test with a little solid food, it should alleviate the stomach discomfort- nitrates can bug people a little on an empty stomach, and so can the forskolin/zinc in Free Test- interesting note about Sabinsa forskolin- it def. is the best out there......
I will keep that in mind. Have no stomach issues to speak of currently, so things are moving along nicely.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool deal

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I will keep that in mind. Have no stomach issues to speak of currently, so things are moving along nicely.
Absolutely take Free Test with solid food, its so much more effective. NO Uptake as well with a big carb meal is best. Only time I've ever ran into issues with foskolin is on high fat diets like keto - the two dont mix.

-OS-Team AppNut