No FX from my new MFX :(

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
This is a continuance of a small series of PM's between me and Timdull2. I was having a problem with the cycle of with my bottle of the brand spankin new MFX, the lack of effect. I have run multiple cycles of the old formula, in stacks and solo runs, so I know what I should expect, and was hoping for more with the new formula. I am in week 3 at the recommended dose as recommended; 2 in the AM, 2 prew/o. With no extra pump, no "Alpha Male," no nothin but a funny feeling in my tummy. I have had awesome, noticable, results with the old formula each and every time.
I am 5'8" 175lbs. I do not know my body comp, normally I have a 6-pack but I lose ambition over the winter months and now have a bunch of wounded soldiers.
My workouts I keep about the same:
4 exercises each mucles group 1x12, 1x10, 1x8
Chest and tris/ Back and bis/ Shoulders and abs/ Legs/ 1 day rest
or
Chest/ Back/ Arms/ Legs/ Shoulders and abs
I change the exercises done a bit every now and then but generally its the same format. Each workout day is randomized, whatever I feel can be performed as its best. This has given me gains I am very pleased with (but def. open to suggestions).
I am a full-time student so stress levels are fairly high but usually constant. All of my previous runs with the old MFX, stack and solo, have been during the academic year or during my last internship where stress was higher. I do not think stress is a factor on this new MFX run.
Diet is not the cleanest, but I do get in almost all complex carbs and circa 1.5-2g protein/lb every day.
Sleep is 6-10hrs a night, naps between classes when in the lower end of that spectrum.

Tim's thoughts were maybe I should've ran it at a slightly higher dosage, but unfortunately as my bottle nears empty I won't have enough to test that out this time. Right now I'm looking for more insight so I can try running this when I try again (unfortunately though it can't be for a while since I can't tap into my 3-AD fund).

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is certainly interesting.

Couple ideas
1) Stress can play a huge role in this, even if you feel that it isnt. An anti-cortisol supplement could be of huge benefit to you if you find yourself stressed.
2) Your say your diet is mostly clean which is good, but how many calories do you get, and what are the macros? You mentioned carbs and protein, but no fat.
3) You may need a higher dose. We're roughly the same weight and I dose it at 6 daily, and definitely notice a huge difference.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I can't test any of those options :(. I work at the dining hall at my school so I eat there as I get many meals for free. One can only assume that would give me more than enough fat and calories, that is why I try to eat as clean as my will power can let me. While I can't tell you my exact macros, as I don't know myself, I can guess protein intake since that is the easiest to guesstimate. I do not go long without feeling hungry or go hypo during activity and my weight did not fluctuate at all before I started MFX. My diet has not changed since then.
Cortisol levels I also can't check, I also have to assume they were about the same since every other instance if not lower since every other cycle with the old MFX. My grades are higher and I am working less. Supplement-wise my last supplement cycle was the SDNG+Trisorb+MFX in Dec and aPCT+R2 in Jan, nothing in between. I am on no meds and drink only 2 or 3x a month.
And then unfortunately I waited too long before I sent the first PM to Tim... I was already in the 3rd week so now I'm just about down and can't test higher dosing for a while. Probably not until 3-AD comes out.
Thanks for the thoughts.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
seeign what i can do for you from the higher ups, etomic! :thumbsup:

I didn't get the alpha male feeling either until dosing was at 6.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E,
email me your address. I will get you another bottle out as soon as we get more in stock. try this one at 6 per day.
best of luck!

macedaddy (at) anablicx (dot) com

JayCut

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know if M-Drol is gonna be banned or show up on a test

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
E,
email me your address. I will get you another bottle out as soon as we get more in stock. try this one at 6 per day.
best of luck!

macedaddy (at) anablicx (dot) com
great customer service right there!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Excellent customer service! Gotta love that!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Some people might need 6 caps to get the effects. But this would be the exception. Also you may want to try out doisng 1 cap every couple hours.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Wow. You guys are the greatest! Thanks for the opportunity to try this and get the effects you guys intended. You ARE the man, Mace.
DS, I think I'll give that a try, save 2 for prew/o.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Customer service is always very important to us. We bend over backwards to make you guys happy. We realize that without you, where would we be?!?! I personally love the informed consumer - those who are wise enough to ask questions. No matter how "dumb" the question is, it is always better to ask it than to sit there and either assume or go ignorant. To that, we say cheers to all of you!! And y'all know that if there's anything we can do to help out, we're just a few clicks away! :D

Oh, and JayCut...what the hell was that maneuver?!?! Strong derailment attempt, man. Not. ;) :lol:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Goodies came in the mail today, so I will begin 6 a day now and report effects in about a week. Thanks again for the second try, you guys rock!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
It's been about a week and already I'm seeing a huge difference compared to last run. Going through a whole bottle at 4 a day did virtually nothing... at only one week now @ 6 a day, I'm up about 2lbs, hunger is becoming a pain in the ass, and I'm getting sore balls every now and then. It is working this time. No question about it. Thanks again for the second go!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good thread, im glad things are starting to workout

ive seen nothing but positives from mfx and u can always count on AX to make things good homie

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's been about a week and already I'm seeing a huge difference compared to last run. Going through a whole bottle at 4 a day did virtually nothing... at only one week now @ 6 a day, I'm up about 2lbs, hunger is becoming a pain in the ass, and I'm getting sore balls every now and then. It is working this time. No question about it. Thanks again for the second go!
Awesome man. Looked like all you needed was to up the dose. Definitely keep us updated.

jds1978

Awards
did you run hyperdrol x2 with this...if so did you also bump up the dose? On my second week of mass fx and hyperdrol x2 at 4 a day of each and havent noticed anything..not that i should in a week but was curious if you were taking both

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, this is a solo run; I want to be able to know what to attribute to the new MFX in future stacks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GREAT! I knew it! :food:

jds1978

Awards
today i 4got to take my pills to work with me....i haven't really felt much from the mass fx but its only been a little over a week...today i decided to take 4 b4 i went to the gym....had one of my best workouts and the pump i got was ridiculous...i think i'm gonna continue to take 4 b4 gym and spread them out on off days...i know u said that u started to notice that you were getting results with 6..try 4 at once b4 workout...i've taken ph's b4 and today workout was right up there!!!