Next cycle - Test, Deca, EQ

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you estimate a good dose of deca or NPP per week? (I’ve never used either)

Alongside the test, Masteron and Anavar.
personally I’d look at 500mg max, maybe 400mg. Have you ever used a 19nor (just to get a feel for response?)

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trest is a great great compound but really hard to recover from. Imo it’s only worth using if you are already on trt or b n c......
I am not on TRT nor do I blast and cruise. Just do 2-3 cycles per year and then go on PCT. Then I stay natural for a while and just use some test boosters, laxogenin, epicatechin and arachadonic acid.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally I’d look at 500mg max, maybe 400mg. Have you ever used a 19nor (just to get a feel for response?)
I have only used transdermal dienolone. But that was probably 8yrs ago I believe. Haven’t tried any other 19-nors.

400-500mg of deca or NPP?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank-you I appreciate the support!
I don’t think I’ll run a full log, but I can give some sporadic check ins.
You don’t have to log it, just updated me after how it went, it’s interesting to me since i
planing to do something similar soon.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t have to log it, just updated me after how it went, it’s interesting to me since i
planing to do something similar soon.
Will do my man!! Cant wait to get started! Got a little more body fat to burn off first and wait for everything to come in the mail.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have only used transdermal dienolone. But that was probably 8yrs ago I believe. Haven’t tried any other 19-nors.

400-500mg of deca or NPP?
of deca I would, ive not used NPP personally, although it’s just a short ester deca I think I recall some saying you can use a bit less because of the shorter ester but don’t quote me on that. I know people suggest it had fewer sides and you can avoid DD but I get no sides off deca anyway so 🤷

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of deca I would, ive not used NPP personally, although it’s just a short ester deca I think I recall some saying you can use a bit less because of the shorter ester but don’t quote me on that. I know people suggest it had fewer sides and you can avoid DD but I get no sides off deca anyway so 🤷
Thanks for the info man! I’ll definitely bring it up to my coach and see what he thinks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried proviron before and didn’t seem to get any benefits or side effects. So I most likely will not go with proviron.

Are you meaning just 600 test or with anavar?

Also I r never had hair loss as in issue and my dad and late grandpa have/ had good hairlines.
Definitely take the Var. Always take the Var

If you don’t shed any and don’t get bad acne, mast could be worth a try. But if you don’t already have it, I don’t see how any other steroid of the same total mg wouldn’t be better.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take the Var. Always take the Var

If you don’t shed any and don’t get bad acne, mast could be worth a try. But if you don’t already have it, I don’t see how any other steroid of the same total mg wouldn’t be better.

I already for the Var on hand. While the masteron and test E are in the mail (taking a while because of covid). Although I keep checking the website and can’t tell if it’s Masteron p or e.

Thus far, I don’t really shed my dad is 51 and has a full head of hair, my uncle (dads side) is 53 and has a full head of hair and my late grandpa, god rest his soul, battles with cancer. Get chemo, lost all of his hair and then gained it all back at the age of 75.

So I don’t think I’ll have a bad time with the hair loss, my other cycles (but without a DHT derivative) I have not shed at all.

Oddly enough, I actually don’t get acne ON cycle but then when I do my PCT I get tons of back and shoulder acne. Any idea what would be the cause of acne during pct but not during the cycle?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I already for the Var on hand. While the masteron and test E are in the mail (taking a while because of covid). Although I keep checking the website and can’t tell if it’s Masteron p or e.

Thus far, I don’t really shed my dad is 51 and has a full head of hair, my uncle (dads side) is 53 and has a full head of hair and my late grandpa, god rest his soul, battles with cancer. Get chemo, lost all of his hair and then gained it all back at the age of 75.

So I don’t think I’ll have a bad time with the hair loss, my other cycles (but without a DHT derivative) I have not shed at all.

Oddly enough, I actually don’t get acne ON cycle but then when I do my PCT I get tons of back and shoulder acne. Any idea what would be the cause of acne during pct but not during the cycle?
High estrogen relative to your super-low androgen environment. Very common. You could try a touch more AI in PCT to help that. Otherwise just be vigilant to shower and change very often, maybe consider the B5/carnitine combo if you want to eat a lot of pills. Dawn dish soap is great as a body scrub if you are getting very oily.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High estrogen relative to your super-low androgen environment. Very common. You could try a touch more AI in PCT to help that. Otherwise just be vigilant to shower and change very often, maybe consider the B5/carnitine combo if you want to eat a lot of pills. Dawn dish soap is great as a body scrub if you are getting very oily.
I already eat a lot of pills hahaha.

But thanks for the tips!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your perfect stack??
Well i am a light user as i get all the sides with diminishing gains as soon as i start to creep into the moderate dose territory (500mg+ total).

With any dose of aas my hct shoots up to the mars (not moon, mars), i get anxiety and become emotional, my p3nis turns to useless piece of meat and i start to get insomnia.

500 mg of test was a disaster for me. All of the above and i looked like i was 30% bf in my face, gains werent even that good.

However, i found if i use 250-300 test max (more like 250 tbh), and add in a avery low dose of tren ace (100mg a week), i dont get the anxiety, i am not emotional and i get only a little bit of insomnia, but the gains are easily twice as good/fast coming as on 500 test. I also look very good in the face, defined jawline.

Of course all of that coupled with 20mg of mk677 a day and i find this helps augment gains greatly.

as i am running low on mk and my old source is gone, thinking about trying gh @ 3-4 iu per day next time around, when i run out of mk.

Anyway, that stack, 250 test, 100ish tren ace and mk677 (i suppose you could use gh in place of mk) and i only get diminished libido, a little bit of insomnia, perhaps some increased sweating after eating and in general, but gains are insane and i feel fine psychologically.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i am a light user as i get all the sides with diminishing gains as soon as i start to creep into the moderate dose territory (500mg+ total).

With any dose of aas my hct shoots up to the mars (not moon, mars), i get anxiety and become emotional, my p3nis turns to useless piece of meat and i start to get insomnia.

500 mg of test was a disaster for me. All of the above and i looked like i was 30% bf in my face, gains werent even that good.

However, i found if i use 250-300 test max (more like 250 tbh), and add in a avery low dose of tren ace (100mg a week), i dont get the anxiety, i am not emotional and i get only a little bit of insomnia, but the gains are easily twice as good/fast coming as on 500 test. I also look very good in the face, defined jawline.

Of course all of that coupled with 20mg of mk677 a day and i find this helps augment gains greatly.

as i am running low on mk and my old source is gone, thinking about trying gh @ 3-4 iu per day next time around, when i run out of mk.

Anyway, that stack, 250 test, 100ish tren ace and mk677 (i suppose you could use gh in place of mk) and i only get diminished libido, a little bit of insomnia, perhaps some increased sweating after eating and in general, but gains are insane and i feel fine psychologically.
Yeah that’s quite a few sides!! I wish I could take tren but I can’t due to my already severe insomnia.

Also, I can PM you a source for the MK-677.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so I spoke with my coach again and we are completely changing the lean bulk cycle. Then doing minimum 8 weeks off and then a contest prep cycle for next October or November competition.

New cycle:

Test E: 500-750mg - 12wks
Deca: 500-750mg - 12wks
EQ: 500-750mg - 12weeks
Anadrol or superdrol: 4-6wks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Geez Louise; what is coach suddenly deciding you need twice the total mg? I mean was their info he wasn’t aware of previously or what is promoting this change?

What’s your current Bodyweight? For a 100kg/220lb man that’s 15mg/kg.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez Louise; what is coach suddenly deciding you need twice the total mg? I mean was their info he wasn’t aware of previously or what is promoting this change?

What’s your current Bodyweight? For a 100kg/220lb man that’s 15mg/kg.
Right now I’m cutting and sitting at 181lbs. He changed his mind because I changed my goals for his coaching. Originally, we were thinking Men’s physique class but now we are looking more at a classic physique class. So I need at least another 30lbs of muscle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, so I spoke with my coach again and we are completely changing the lean bulk cycle. Then doing minimum 8 weeks off and then a contest prep cycle for next October or November competition.

New cycle:

Test E: 500-750mg - 12wks
Deca: 500-750mg - 12wks
EQ: 500-750mg - 12weeks
Anadrol or superdrol: 4-6wks
now that’s a bulking cycle 😎

I’m currently running 600 test, 600 deca for 16 weeks with 100mg anadrol weeks 1-6 with 30mg superdrol weeks 12-16 so not widely dissimilar.

anadrol should drive some decent size and plenty of strength while the longer esters kick in for you.....(assuming your starting with the oral, if only using one oral during the 12 weeks I would finish with it for what it’s worth)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now I’m cutting and sitting at 181lbs. He changed his mind because I changed my goals for his coaching. Originally, we were thinking Men’s physique class but now we are looking more at a classic physique class. So I need at least another 30lbs of muscle.
You can only gain muscle so fast. What’s the heaviest cycle you have ever ran? I mean yesterday you were happy to go with an 800mg cycle and now we are talking 1,500-2,250mg suddenly. Don’t you see any red flags here?

I am not saying those are crazy doses for someone pursuing amateur bodybuilding at all - I am saying you would do best to walk before you run. Why not just Deca or eq this go and come in at 1,000-1,500 first?

If you have ran stuff like this before, it’s different.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now that’s a bulking cycle

I’m currently running 600 test, 600 deca for 16 weeks with 100mg anadrol weeks 1-6 with 30mg superdrol weeks 12-16 so not widely dissimilar.

anadrol should drive some decent size and plenty of strength while the longer esters kick in for you.....(assuming your starting with the oral, if only using one oral during the 12 weeks I would finish with it for what it’s worth)
No kidding!!

Yes, I am starting with the oral. Just have to decide between anadrol and superdrol.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can only gain muscle so fast. What’s the heaviest cycle you have ever ran? I mean yesterday you were happy to go with an 800mg cycle and now we are talking 1,500-2,250mg suddenly. Don’t you see any red flags here?

I am not saying those are crazy doses for someone pursuing amateur bodybuilding at all - I am saying you would do best to walk before you run. Why not just Deca or eq this go and come in at 1,000-1,500 first?

If you have ran stuff like this before, it’s different.
That’s very true, about gaining muscle so fast.

Yes, I was happy with the lighter cycle because I thought I was going to pursue a men’s physique competition and not a classic physique competition.

The heaviest cycle I’ve ever ran was 500mg/week test E and kickstarted with superdrol. Too be honest I didn’t see the good of results once I came off the Superdrol 30mg (still decent results, but obviously not compared to running superdrol).

I agree with walking before you run and adding in 2 new injectables at the same time would make it difficult to determine what’s giving me which side effects.

However, I trust this coach. He has had some pretty crazy natural and enhanced transformations. As well as guys winning and placing top 3 in NPC competitions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yes, I was happy with the lighter cycle because I thought I was going to pursue a men’s physique competition and not a classic physique competition.

The heaviest cycle I’ve ever ran was 500mg/week test E and kickstarted with superdrol. Too be honest I didn’t see the good of results once I came off the Superdrol 30mg (still decent results, but obviously not compared to running superdrol).

I agree with walking before you run and adding in 2 new injectables at the same time would make it difficult to determine what’s giving me which side effects.

However, I trust this coach. He has had some pretty crazy natural and enhanced transformations. As well as guys winning and placing top 3 in NPC competitions.
Yeah, that’s great, but it doesn’t change the laws of reality. If you take enough gear and eat enough food you can grow maximally, but there is still a top speed this can happen - everything after that rate is just wasted extra drugs and extra sides. And you don’t get to go back down in doses later easily.

If you were eating 3,200 calories, and your coach said we’re going to start you at 4,000 and see what you do, but now suddenly says, “**** it, 6,500 calories right out the gate for you!” would you still be so trustworthy? Because that’s the exact scenario we are discussing.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

just FYI, a friend of mine competed in classic (and won) and he walks around at 230 (in shape with abs) he was as high as 250 during prep before he started to cut down and competed at 215. Just something to think about if you walk around at 185, it’s a lot of weight to gain...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just FYI, a friend of mine competed in classic (and won) and he walks around at 230 (in shape with abs) he was as high as 250 during prep before he started to cut down and competed at 215. Just something to think about if you walk around at 185, it’s a lot of weight to gain...
Well maybe it will be a more obtainable goal to compete in a year or two.

Could be out of my league. But I haven’t signed up for a contest or anything yet.
So I could always drop down to men’s physique.

Any chance you know what your friend was on to get to 250lbs? I mean I’m sure it was years of training and multiple cycles.

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that’s great, but it doesn’t change the laws of reality. If you take enough gear and eat enough food you can grow maximally, but there is still a top speed this can happen - everything after that rate is just wasted extra drugs and extra sides. And you don’t get to go back down in doses later easily.

If you were eating 3,200 calories, and your coach said we’re going to start you at 4,000 and see what you do, but now suddenly says, “**** it, 6,500 calories right out the gate for you!” would you still be so trustworthy? Because that’s the exact scenario we are discussing.

Depending how much fat I am gaining with the caloric intake. That would determine how many calories I would eat per day. So if by some act of god I don’t gain fat on 6,000cal then yeah I’d go with it.

But I understand what you are saying. Essentially you are saying that if my coach told me to drop off a bridge for gains. That I would actually do it.

To be honest, that’s why I posted on this forum about my upcoming cycles and my coach. To gain information from guys like you @Hyde and every other member who has posted on this thread.

FYI I haven’t even bought any Deca or EQ yet and haven’t given the coach the go ahead to start the cycle.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh i am not sure if that much muscle is possible to gain with aas alone.

perhaps you should look into using gh long term to increase your genetic potential, but be aware of possible major side effects.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh i am not sure if that much muscle is possible to gain with aas alone.

perhaps you should look into using gh long term to increase your genetic potential, but be aware of possible major side effects.
I’ve just always been hesitant about getting gh. I don’t know if the source I have is reliable and it’s expensive as hell.

What about mk677 or injectable ghrh’s??

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. One addition I might make is Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, which contains the following ingredients:

It's helpful for your blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate and hair line, and liver. Since Var passes through the kidneys, you want it to be as healthy as possible during your cycle. You can buy 2 bottles for $50 at the link I provided.

You might also consider TUDCA and NAC.

Hope that helps!
-SS
cycle assist already has NAC...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve just always been hesitant about getting gh. I don’t know if the source I have is reliable and it’s expensive as hell.

What about mk677 or injectable ghrh’s??
yes and no on MK and ghrp’s....yes they definitely boost gh but depending on who you listen too they don’t quite deliver the same outcomes as gh.

I think it was @Jinsun who set it out nice and clearly in another thread how mk will elevate you existing gh by 50% ish. But if your gh is low ish then that’s no where near what 3-4 iu gh ed will do.

listening to beast fitness radio I’ve heard it discussed several times that mk doesn’t have the same fat burning impact as gh (possibly because it causes some opposing actions as well).

my personal opinion is that mk is a very good recovery compound and on a bulk (especially if getting calories in is a challenge) then the ghrelin impact (it’s a ghrelin memetic) is a big positive.

whereas gh works really well in a cut or a bulk.

you can get Chinese generic gh much cheaper these days and it’s not faked as much but there’s a debate over whether generic is as good as pharma. I’ve heard both sides of that argument and I’m not smart enough to call it either way.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes and no on MK and ghrp’s....yes they definitely boost gh but depending on who you listen too they don’t quite deliver the same outcomes as gh.

I think it was @Jinsun who set it out nice and clearly in another thread how mk will elevate you existing gh by 50% ish. But if your gh is low ish then that’s no where near what 3-4 iu gh ed will do.

listening to beast fitness radio I’ve heard it discussed several times that mk doesn’t have the same fat burning impact as gh (possibly because it causes some opposing actions as well).

my personal opinion is that mk is a very good recovery compound and on a bulk (especially if getting calories in is a challenge) then the ghrelin impact (it’s a ghrelin memetic) is a big positive.

whereas gh works really well in a cut or a bulk.

you can get Chinese generic gh much cheaper these days and it’s not faked as much but there’s a debate over whether generic is as good as pharma. I’ve heard both sides of that argument and I’m not smart enough to call it either way.
Yeah, okay that is understandable. Guess I need to get a gh source of I wanna compete then!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Could be out of my league. But I haven’t signed up for a contest or anything yet.
So I could always drop down to men’s physique.

Any chance you know what your friend was on to get to 250lbs? I mean I’m sure it was years of training and multiple cycles.
it was a bunch of stuff for the show, I can ask him if you want? Anadrol in the beginning and Tren in the end is the only drugs I know, but I know it was a lot of other stuff also. He’s coach was/is a IFBB pro.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup.

@saderboy80 What's your baseline IGF?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depending how much fat I am gaining with the caloric intake. That would determine how many calories I would eat per day. So if by some act of god I don’t gain fat on 6,000cal then yeah I’d go with it.

But I understand what you are saying. Essentially you are saying that if my coach told me to drop off a bridge for gains. That I would actually do it.

To be honest, that’s why I posted on this forum about my upcoming cycles and my coach. To gain information from guys like you @Hyde and every other member who has posted on this thread.

FYI I haven’t even bought any Deca or EQ yet and haven’t given the coach the go ahead to start the cycle.
What I am saying is that if 4,500 calories and 1.5 grams/wk of those drugs is what will allow you to grow maximally in a time period for now, everything after that is just a waste and an uphill fight.

I can’t tell you what your current maximum needs will be, but I can tell you if your cycles are all well under a gram for now using 2.5g immediately will just be overkill this go around. Work your way up. You wouldn’t go from eating 4 eggs at breakfast right to 1 dozen. Try 6 or 8 first.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was a bunch of stuff for the show, I can ask him if you want? Anadrol in the beginning and Tren in the end is the only drugs I know, but I know it was a lot of other stuff also. He’s coach was/is a IFBB pro.
Yeah if you have the time, that would be great!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.

@saderboy80 What's your baseline IGF?
I’ve never actually had my IGF levels checked. Although I do get regular blood work done. Could be something I should do before starting this next cycle.

Last edited:

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I am saying is that if 4,500 calories and 1.5 grams/wk of those drugs is what will allow you to grow maximally in a time period for now, everything after that is just a waste and an uphill fight.

I can’t tell you what your current maximum needs will be, but I can tell you if your cycles are all well under a gram for now using 2.5g immediately will just be overkill this go around. Work your way up. You wouldn’t go from eating 4 eggs at breakfast right to 1 dozen. Try 6 or 8 first.
Yeah I think I understand your mindset. Thanks for the advice!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never actually had my IGF levels checked. Although I do get regular blood work done. Could be something I should do before starting this next cycle.
And whats your age? If you are in early 20's, your GH productions is most probably still high. @CroLifter is 24 or something like that and mk677 boosts his igf to 400. And for illustration at 32 of age, Mk boosted my igf to 240.

I just ordered GH and will be the first time I'll be using it. I'll create a thread about and will notify you if you wish to learn anything more about it ...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And whats your age? If you are in early 20's, your GH productions is most probably still high. @CroLifter is 24 or something like that and mk677 boosts his igf to 400. And for illustration at 32 of age, Mk boosted my igf to 240.

I just ordered GH and will be the first time I'll be using it. I'll create a thread about and will notify you if you wish to learn anything more about it ...
I’m 26. Yeah that would be great, I’d be interested to learn more.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 26. Yeah that would be great, I’d be interested to learn more.
Well at that age I would consider Mk677 for sure. Especially for bulking. You'll get a lot from it for not much money. GH is good, but getting your IGF to 400 is going to take 3.5 - 4 IU most probably. Which is 150 - 200€ a month. You can probably get to the same point with 25mg of Mk for what? 50 bucks a month?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yes please, will be following closely, my plan is also to use gh this next summer 😉

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Planing on cutting with it? Otherwise you tolerate Mk pretty well right?
No i want to run it during my maintain phase for like 5 weeks after my 7-8 week blast alongside low dose test and mast (thats the plan at least) @ 3iu per day

i am running low on mk, tolerate it well, there are some sides that i dont like but i can live with them.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No i want to run it during my maintain phase for like 5 weeks after my 7-8 week blast alongside low dose test and mast (thats the plan at least) @ 3iu per day

i am running low on mk, tolerate it well, there are some sides that i dont like but i can live with them.
This is so you can have a break from Mk and re-sensetize to it?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is so you can have a break from Mk and re-sensetize to it?
Well, partly it is a good idea. Also, I am just curious about its effects, and apparently its more potent at fat loss than mk due to no cortisol spikes i presume, and want some additional anabolism when running lower dose of aas.. Alsp when running hcg alongside mk, i get gyno flare ups.

But also another reason is because I want to have an ability to pick a period of time where i have a functioning sexual organ, while still maintaining elevated igf 1

Mk got in a way of some events kinda this last time i used it, just kills your confidence knowing your unit is a dead piece of meat, as if the aas itself "killing" it wasnt enough

But i do notice, as far as mk effectiveness goes, it doesnt work as well after a while...even going 5 on 2 off doesnt seem to do a whole lot...it just seems like you need to take like a couple weeks off at least

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, partly it is a good idea. Also, I am just curious about its effects, and apparently its more potent at fat loss than mk due to no cortisol spikes i presume, and want some additional anabolism when running lower dose of aas.. Alsp when running hcg alongside mk, i get gyno flare ups.

But also another reason is because I want to have an ability to pick a period of time where i have a functioning sexual organ, while still maintaining elevated igf 1

Mk got in a way of some events kinda this last time i used it, just kills your confidence knowing your unit is a dead piece of meat, as if the aas itself "killing" it wasnt enough

But i do notice, as far as mk effectiveness goes, it doesnt work as well after a while...even going 5 on 2 off doesnt seem to do a whole lot...it just seems like you need to take like a couple weeks off at least
Yeah man. It's not worth it. If you feel like crap and your Willy isn't working, just don't do it. A healthy libido is imo a key thing in life. Not just sex. I mean sex is important but being passionate towards life in general, you mustn't kill that with aas or any other drug for that matter. At this point in life, this drug abuse, is surely becoming a defining feature for you and since you are not earning money with it, you gotta ask yourself a couple of hard questions. I mean how does it sound, a 24 y/o saying "I cant have sex, because I'm taking this drug, or that drug, etc.". Know what I mean ...? You don't have a real medical need for all of this. Didn't want to go all philosophical on you here - but - hearing you talking about all of this, just sounds a bit silly bro. Especially the Mk part and picking a part in your life that you have a functioning sexual organ lawl.
When I was still with my ex, I cycled once and once I was dealing with gyno. Both times when I was taking serms, my sex drive and libido was non existent and that really took a strain on our relationship and in retrospect I feel really crappy about it. Why subject your self to such things, if there isn't something really wrong with your self image. I think we get lost in this "biohacking" and forget that it's not just that, all of this has a huge psychological component to it.

But anyway, if I am understanding you correctly, you are blasting and cruising now?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk stops working after a certain period of time, off course. But with your naturally high GH production, you would be well off with CJC. And for fat loss only, ipamorelin and hexarelin with fasted cardio is great. Hex also has a high cortisol response though, but it's still great for fat loss. I think Mk isn't so great for it bc the GH response isn't so great. Like, a 50% increase in GH isn't going to do that much for fat loss. When you are injecting peps and/or GH in a fasted state, and then doing cardio or something, you have a significantly higher GH spike in that time frame then you ever have with Mk. Like 10 times fold, or 20x ... And that's what's making the difference! Sure Mk works 24/7, but that really doesn't matter that much, as you are not fasted, but are eating and are actually in a slight insulin impared environment. My 2 cents of bro science ... And insulin/GH/fat loss really isn't something I'm proficient in; all of this just sounds logical.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well at that age I would consider Mk677 for sure. Especially for bulking. You'll get a lot from it for not much money. GH is good, but getting your IGF to 400 is going to take 3.5 - 4 IU most probably. Which is 150 - 200€ a month. You can probably get to the same point with 25mg of Mk for what? 50 bucks a month?
Yeah I think I’m going to run MK677 for a while. How long can it be ran?

I hear a lot of guys do 5 days on 2 days off.