Unanswered Next cycle advice epi vs sarms

J__27

Awards
Hey guys

I’m getting ready to start my next cycle soon and looking for some opinions on it,

ive taken many cycles of epistane in the past and was very happy with the results.
I’m unsure if epi is still available anymore I see predator have ibe and rpn but unsure if there a legit source,

I’m also interested into jumping into the world of sarms but unsure of there effectiveness. Just wanted to know what cycle Id get more out of.

epi @40 for 6weeks + mk677 though out

Lgd @ 5mg for 8-12weeks (maybe bumping up to 10 in later weeks depending how I feel)
+mk677 though out

or maybe rad140 (unsure on dosage atm)+ mk677 thought out.

im looking for lean mass but don’t mind abit of water

cheers

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The havoc from pred is legit. There’s def better options than sarms...

J__27

Awards
Would the results from epi better than said sarms?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends. Not everyone likes epi. I kinda like SARMs, but I seem to be in the minority. You do need to be careful with sources for SARMs. MA Research is a good bet, no doubt. I would recommend against LGD at 5mg, unless you’re a woman. 10 minimum. I’ve done 10 and it did decently for me, but I’ve seen lots of guys suggest 20 is much better.

J__27

Awards
I’d would be get mine from bc, and oh I didn’t even think to run it that high as I heard the suppression gets bad

maybe I’ll go for 8weeks at 10mg then

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d would be get mine from bc, and oh I didn’t even think to run it that high as I heard the suppression gets bad

maybe I’ll go for 8weeks at 10mg then
That’s the nature of these compounds. If you want to increase anabolism using androgens, you’re going to cause suppression. If you don’t want suppression, don’t use androgens. You really can’t have it both ways.

J__27

Awards
I fully agree. I just didn’t want to bother jumping into sarms if the out come wasn’t worth it compared to what I’ve gotten out of say epi, but I’ll think I’ll give it a try
Thanks 👍🏻