New to Venom and ALRI supplements... Any info would be GREAT!

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
Whats up peeps,

alright, I am new to ALRI and Venom, It was recommended to me by a personal trainer of a friend. I was actually in the market for CLEN, and he told me to try this instead, same effects but better on the body. Anyways, I did a lot of research and found that a lot of people love this, so i was pumped and ready to order my Tri-Lean system, well it seems that everyone loves it so much, i was not able to find a place that had the kit, but what i did was just order the three supplements by themselves. So i ordered Hyperdrive 3.0+ , Special Tx, and Lean Dream, i will be ordering the Thyroid one as well, but im just wanting to get help on how i can make this product the best it can be for me. I am 27 yrs old, 235lbs 6'0... who knows what my body fat is. my goal is to get down to around 190-200lbs lean. i dont need to be bulky, not bodybuilding, just trying to get healthier and in shape for the fire department. I started boxing begining of the year and was weighn 280lbs. But just like everyone who works out knows, i hit a plateu!! Can anyone please tell me the proper way to get the best results out of this is. Meaning what time do i take each pill and what does for each, also how many weeks on each? I understand that this helps people "shred", what can i do to achieve this as well? Any help will be great. Thanks in advanced!!

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
ok so i got no advice on how to take these so this is what i did. i started my stack yesterday with 1 3.0+ in the AM, 2 Special Tactics at 2 PM, and a Lean Dream b4 bed. today i had 2 3.0+ and 2 ST in the AM, 2 ST in the afternoon and will take a LD b4 bed again. now both yesterday or today i did not feel any "extra" energy at all, now i did feel a little anxious but not jittery. now today i was working in my garage and was sweaty quite a bit, but not sure if that was because it was hot in there. but deffently no "extra" energy at all, to be honest ive actually been a little more tired. im afraid that i just wasted around 90.00 bucks on this stack and it is not going to work for me? im i expecting too much too soon, or should i have noticed something within only 2 days? somebody please reply to me so i can know if i am throwing my $$$ away or if u believe it should kick in soon?

oh yeah, and deffently no appetite suppression at all!!!! if anything, because of the anxious feeling i feel that i have to eat.

PLEASE ADVISE!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hmm, I have had plenty of experience on the old Venom and it always worked... My suggestions is only take the venom and wait a day or two before adding anything else. It could be that the lean dreams is working too well and countering the venom's properties?

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
WOW!!! that is exactly what my friend who advised me to take Venom just text me lol...

i guess it wont hurt to try it. i will skip my Lean Dream tonight and take just the 3.0+ (dose of 2 in the AM) tomorrow and the next day and see if i feel anything....

thanks man

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
I had a great experience with ALRI suppliments, especially hyperdrive, you just need to drink plenty of water with it but that goes with anything you take, but they just came out with a new version of the product which supposidely is better.

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
alright so i did what jayhawk said, i skipped the Lean Dream last night, took 2 3.0+ this morning b4 my run, and i think it finally started to work. at work i was sweating like a dog in a vietniam restaurant!!

but at the same time i was soooooo nauseous!!! i mean to the point where i wanted to make my self throw up.. plus i wasnt even hungry but i ate anyways thinking "maybe if i eat ill feel better".... WRONG!!!

now that it seems like the LD were counter acting the 3.0+, do u think i should only take 1 3.0+ this week, and build up to 2 by next week. should the nauseous feelings go away soon?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Try taking something with it (food) it may help with conforting your stomach.

ludachris1999

ludachris1999

Awards
Try taking something with it (food) it may help with conforting your stomach.
will do, this morning i only ate a bannana... im trying to loose about another 40-50lbs. ive lost 45lbs since Jan just by boxing and calorie cutting. but like anyone who diets knows, BAM! I HIT A F**KING WALL!!!

i just started a new meal plan, this is what i have. let me know if it sounds good or if u think i need to add/change anything...

Breakfast: 4 egg whites and 1/2 cup oatmean (not that instant crap, the real stuff)

Snack: White fruit (apples, pears, peaches, etc.) no grapes, strawberrys, anything else that is not white.

Lunch: Tuna/Albacore/Chicken(white meat) in water, 1 Tsp of olive oil mayo (i need some type of taste) with lettus, tomatoes, pickles

Snack: More fruit

Gym: 2 Hours of boxing (mostly cardio), not lifting, dont really want to get yoked, just lean and definned. I do body resistance training (push ups, sit ups, lunges, dips, etc.)

Dinner: If its late just a protien shake, it its not too late chicken breast, brown rice, veggies

... Also will substitute Lunch with Lean Beef, Pork Chop, or Chicken

how does this sound? any changes needed?