New to forum. 1st cycle in 5+ yrs

Cvann

Awards
Hey all hope all is well.

as the title suggest, in the process of starting first cycle in 5+ yrs. Been training natural for a while.

15 + yrs experience in the weight room. 30 yrs old 6’ 190# former college athlete (baseball). 15-18% bf. 225ish bench, 315 squat, 350ish DL, 45# weighted pull-ups 3x, current stats.

was exposed to gear at a very young age due to competitive sports. First cycle at 15-16yrs old. Pretty sure it was primo only. At least that’s what I requested. Could’ve been anything as it was Mexican pharmacy gear. Gained solid mass though.

had no idea of long term health risks or shut down. Was just told it would make me a beast. Looking back i wouldn’t have taken that path if I knew what I knew now.

couple test cycles and 1 winstrol only cycle sprinkled in from age 17-22. Learned about pct during this time fortunately. Lot of pressure to preform in competitive college athletics.

went natural as I was tired of the hormonal roller coaster. Recent blood test shows natty test level at 550 and 15 free test And very healthy organ function. test levels are pretty good I feel like, considering the age I started on gear.

now I’m on the the train of using the minimum effective dose. So with that in mind, I’m thinking 300mg test c week and 200mg primo (dragon pharm). 10-12 weeks Maybe up to 16 weeks. Hcg 2-3x week 250mg, clomid 50mg day 4weeks pct. Thinking about throwing in turkesterone possibly during pct to assist in reducing muscle loss. considering naltrexone as an on cycle hpta aid. Also running Cjc/ipamorelin currently 250mcg a day. Considering kisspeptin 10 during pct as well.

goals for this cycle are maintain my health first. Then lean, dense, and strong muscle gain and recomp. Also want to keep 90% of the gains if possible. Want to minimize the effect on hpta as much as possible.

current maintenance calories is 2600 Natural. Thinking 3200 calories on cycle. High protein high fat medium/low carbs

lifting 3x week currently. Heavy compound movements squat, bench, DL, weighted pull-ups. HIIT training as well. Run2 miles 2-3x week.

any convo or suggestions are welcome

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all welcome. Scince this is your first cycle in so long you didn't want to start with test only to see how your body reacts scince its been so long scince you've ran anything?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
edwitt Weight Loss 1