new sponsor with the hook up!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. It has been a very long time since AL has had there ONE available for sale anywhere...and it was in 8oz (beta). This is very odd and or old and makes me go........hmmmmmm :think:

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
theres says it is 4oz. the site was last updated sept 25, 2004. Anyone else know anything about them??

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Well the product is discontinued, and the formula was sold to Dermabolics so he may have old stock??

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty these bottles are around 2 years old and were purchased directly from Avant Labs after their legal issues with PH's...

They are being liquidated due to being overstocked (but only have 11 bottles left now), and because of the upcoming ban.

Still hearing good feedback on the product from my instore customers...but as show of good faith, if anyone is interested in trying it, I will send them a complimentary bottle to try out if they are willing to post feedback for the members.

Those interested PM me...

UPDATE...found a tester ;)

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
theres says it is 4oz. the site was last updated sept 25, 2004. Anyone else know anything about them??
Oh, no...I've had the product way before Sep 25 04, that was the date I put the products into my site...lol

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the carrier formula is the same on the older Avant Lab bottles of ONE and the newer Dermabolics products?

dd

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here are the list of ingredients for the Avant One: Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, octyl salicylate, d-limonine, oleic acid, linoleic acid, glycerol, 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3one, Carbomer 934.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SOLD OUT of the Avant One...those who have already placed orders and received confirmations will be getting theirs.

Those who were promised complimentary bottles for testing purposes will receive theirs also...

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here are the list of ingredients for the Avant One: Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, octyl salicylate, d-limonine, oleic acid, linoleic acid, glycerol, 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3one, Carbomer 934.
OK, thanks stryder. The ingredient list is a little different than say S1+. Oh well, at that price I couldn't resist and I bought a few bottles. Anyone have any idea on how much more powder (1-test or 4ad) that this carrier can support? I'm hoping it will take another 3 or 4 gms. I may have to experiment.:)

dd

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
This is a little of topic, but check out stryder's price on melatonin. It's under his sleep aid section. 100 3mg tabs for $1.50. Damn good deal.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
it is a good deal on the melatonin, but its not something i would get to excited about! It's not like it is even the least bit expensive anywhere else.

shyboy

Awards
Any chance of carrying any of the Dermabolic (Avant replacement) products???
Mainly S1+, Big1, etc.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe Dermabolics is exclusive to 1fast and Bulk Nutrition. Tried placing orders but they will not return any of my emails...