New Slim xtreme user

ammer

Awards
Hi guys,
I would like some input into my experience with Slim Xtreme. I am female. 125 lbs. Usually drink a few coffees a day. I do not take any meds or supplements. I just want some help controlling my appetite.
First day 1 cap 7am. By 10 am I felt very jittery. Not focused but the opposite. I think. A bit..foggy is the only way to describe it. My tongue felt funny and my vision was slightly blurry. Symptoms eased by 5 pm. My appetite was reduced.
Slept fine at 11.30.
Today. I emptied 60% of cap out and took remainder with food. ATM 12.20 pm. Side effects are not as severe but still present.
I did not drink any coffee/tea. I drank a lot of water.
So my question is
Should I continue taking SX or are these side effects dangerous?
Thanks

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you could, please fill us in with a bit more info..

What is your previous experience with stimulants?
Do you smoke, or were there any other possible hidden stimulants in other foods/drinks?
How was your food intake throughout the day?

Many people forget to eat while on SX, which can cause the jittery feeling (hypoglycemia possibly?). The appetite suppressant is quite strong. It could also be that the compound is flat out too strong for you and until SX Lite arrives, that splitting the dose would work best. The compounds in SX are rather novel, so you've probably never experienced anything like them before.

ammer

Awards
I have no previous experience with stimulants. I don't smoke and I eat a fairly healthy diet. I did eat during the day ..just didn't snack ..which was great!! Definitely not hypoglycemia.
Yes I do think they are too strong for me. I am beginning to think that what I am experiencing is a allergic reaction. What do you think?

jim623

Try taking it with or right after breakfast ammer, this will slow the absorbtion rate and it won't hit you as hard.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I have no previous experience with stimulants. I don't smoke and I eat a fairly healthy diet. I did eat during the day ..just didn't snack ..which was great!! Definitely not hypoglycemia.
Yes I do think they are too strong for me. I am beginning to think that what I am experiencing is a allergic reaction. What do you think?
I think Slim Xtreme may be too strong for you at your weight and apparent low tolerance... You can do one of two things- stop taking slim xtreme, OR ride it out for a week and the "side effects" should subside. As you become used to the product the effects you are describing should become more mellow.

Also, in a few weeks we are releasing a LITE version of slim xtreme, targeted for people just like you who find one cap of slim xtreme to be a little to much

ammer

Awards
Yes, they are to strong for me for sure!! I have taken half a cap with food and I still got blurry vision and a tingly tongue. I will not be able to take them during the week as my vision is so affected that I could not possibly drive or work!! So maybe I will try to desensitize my self 2 days a week(weekend). I am still a bit worried that my side effects are unusual and may be the sigh of a allergic reaction. Do many people get vision disturbance as an initial side effect?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I would discontinue per the warning label. That does not sound normal, and I would halt use.

ammer

Awards
Yes discontinuing might be the best. But why did this product cause these symptoms? I am very curious to know why I have reacted like this and if it is common? I have never taken any stims/drugs anything EVER. And now on my first try this happens!!! When these products are tested are these results seen? And now on release to the general public are people also experiencing this? Is it that its too strong for me or a reaction? Hmm...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
A) it may just be too strong for you since you have no prior experience or B) it may be an allergic reaction of some sort, but I have not seen this reaction before.

All of our products are lab tested before they are capped, and they are also alpha and beta tested before they are even released to make sure they are effective and make sure the side effects are not like those you have described... Dry mouth (cotton mouth) is a common side effect of stimulant, but blurry vision like you are describing is not... I would stop using it if you continue to see these side effects and if you are still looking for a stimulant that is much lighter in effect, give our LITE version a shot in a few weeks when it's released

ammer

Awards
I didn't take them today, which would be 3rd day and no side effects. Would the Lite version not just be the same but maybe a half dose? I have already tried emptying 60% off cap out and taking remainder i.e. 40%. This also gave me same effect but to a less severe degree.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't take them today, which would be 3rd day and no side effects. Would the Lite version not just be the same but maybe a half dose? I have already tried emptying 60% off cap out and taking remainder i.e. 40%. This also gave me same effect but to a less severe degree.
The lite version is sort of like a half dose, but tweaked a little bit. It's not the whole formula that's giving people these side effects, just one or two things that are a bit too much.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
the blurred vision is definitely a side that i havent seen before. the only time i
ve experienced blurred vision is when my carb intake was very very low. some simple sugars rectified this almost instantly. im sure there will be sample packs of SXlite available in the upcoming weeks. try SXlite samples out and see if the result is any different before investing in another bottle. i think the SXlite wil be just what "the doctor ordered" for your particular case. it sounds like you are extremely stim sensitive, and coupled with your body mass of 125lbs. it is just too much for you to handle. thanks for your review and best wishes for your fitness goals.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
My tongue felt funny

that was my main concern as well. i kept on gnawin on it even weeks after i finished the first bottle.

jim623

My tongue felt funny

that was my main concern as well. i kept on gnawin on it even weeks after i finished the first bottle.
Nervous energy perhaps, rare but it does happen, you could try chewing gum. However it seems this version of SX is too strong for you. It won't be too much longer and we will be launching SXlite. Like thesinner said in post 11 of this tread, tweaked a bit for less side effects.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tongue felt funny

Stimulants affect the dilation of your blood vessels, which can lead to itchy sensations.

I get that really bad during periods of time where I'm really really busy and end up drinking lots of coffee.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
With too much SX I find that I clench my jaw A LOT. I don't even realize I'm doing it. It makes eating a little uncomfortable. My jaws and teeth would ache.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Try Sensidyne and Oragel, haha.
Thanks. Someone, somewhere, had also mentioned trying something that began with an R?
supposedly worked well when taking SX to take the edge off.

I also added Phenibut to my SX stack, which has helped.

jim623

Thanks. Someone, somewhere, had also mentioned trying something that began with an R?
supposedly worked well when taking SX to take the edge off.

I also added Phenibut to my SX stack, which has helped.
I'm just joking my friend. Just crap for sensitive teeth and gums.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm just joking my friend. Just crap for sensitive teeth and gums.
Yeah, I new what that stuff was, but I remember someone mentioning something to stack with SX to take away some of the nervous energy.

jim623

Yeah, I new what that stuff was, but I remember someone mentioning something to stack with SX to take away some of the nervous energy.
Yeah that was me, Rhodiola.

There's a whole tread about it. This is where I found out about it.
Stack this with Slim Xtreme...
The link is not working but it's in the AX section of the forum.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I think I gave you reps for that suggestion.

I got over-whelmed at work and it was completely erased from my memory.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhiodiola will help with some of the anxiety.

Ashwagandha works even better.