New Protein Blend to try??

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I’m trying to find any whey/casing/egg or any whey blends that can compare to the consistency and flavor of muscle milk or better. I’m looking for something very thick, rich and creamy that will be good to have at night as a treat. I know a lot of you are going to give me s*** about muscle milk not being a good brand/quality anymore but that’s why I’m trying to find an alternative. Thanks for any input.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out PES Select. All of their flavors are delicious. Steer clear of Frosted Chocolate Cupcake since it is the least thick of them all.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Check out PES Select. All of their flavors are delicious. Steer clear of Frosted Chocolate Cupcake since it is the least thick of them all.
I actually have tried a couple of their flavors but it’s kinda gritty even after blending and letting it sit for a while. Thank you though.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got an inexpensive casein from DPS about a year ago. I think it was Ultimate Nutrition Prostar. For me, it was the best flavor and texture in terms of being similar to "eating" a frosty from Wendy's. I assume, because it was so cheap at the time, it could be due to fillers or binders that lead to that consistency. I do not get that from other casein brands. For me, it hit that dessert mark for a protein drink.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I got an inexpensive casein from DPS about a year ago. I think it was Ultimate Nutrition Prostar. For me, it was the best flavor and texture in terms of being similar to "eating" a frosty from Wendy's. I assume, because it was so cheap at the time, it could be due to fillers or binders that lead to that consistency. I do not get that from other casein brands. For me, it hit that dessert mark for a protein drink.
Thank you

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are not too worried about macros, I've heard BSN Syntha-6 has some really tasty flavors. I've never had them.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I actually went out and bought a tub of Beverly Nutrition UMP - Angel Food Cake and this might be my new favorite of all time. It’s extremely smooth, creamy, sweet and really has an amazing taste. Tastes exactly like a milkshake and the quality is better than 99.99% of anything else on the market. I cannot recommend this protein enough. I urge people to try it. It’s at the same price point as PES Select protein. Synths-6 is very good they just don’t have the perfect flavor for me. I’m going to try Graham Cracker next. I really appreciate everyone’s help.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vitruvian Man Supplements 3
Supplements 6
Supplements 32
Supplements 9
Supplements 16