NEW PRODUCTS???

mnowak1228

Awards
So.......what kind of new products should we looking forward to??? Read the announcement on FB and it left me VERY INTERESTED!!!!! Care to elaborate!? Lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So.......what kind of new products should we looking forward to??? Read the announcement on FB and it left me VERY INTERESTED!!!!! Care to elaborate!? Lol
One is a popular ingredient and will be awesome to have in bulk. One is a product you don't see around a lot but will be wonderful for overall health ;-)

mnowak1228

Awards
One is a popular ingredient and will be awesome to have in bulk. One is a product you don't see around a lot but will be wonderful for overall health ;-)
I would love to be your lab rat for these new additions!! Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys should come out with something similar to toco-8

sprintstar01

Awards
A product for bulk?!?! Can I enter my name for beta-testing now?!?!:wiggle:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Beta A. and Green Coffee Extract are the two newest items joining the AI Sports lineup.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ahhhh waiting for this.... Release date?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure on the release dates. My fingers are crossed for the 50% off sale next week. I'll see if I can find out.

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm not sure on the release dates. My fingers are crossed for the 50% off sale next week. I'll see if I can find out.

Very nice!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea for real. 2 supports and a post cycle for $50? Yum. Only 1 serm away from another cycle
Sounds sexy lol. Word up. I'm almost done with my cycle and ready for the next. But 4 months away :-( lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Capped LCLT would be great :)
I don't taste it with most of the stuff that I mix it with. I make sure to use sour or citrus flavors with it, though.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Does ai sell a cissus product? I'd like one of those if they dont

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, we do not. I actually brought this up about a week ago.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't taste it with most of the stuff that I mix it with. I make sure to use sour or citrus flavors with it, though.
Can't really taste 2 grams in a pre

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Capped LCLT would be great :)
Yea I would like to take 1g(1scoop) before lunch but transporting a powder like that is not safe .... I drive to many places throughout the day and if I got pulled over it would be hard to explain.