New Product from Mind and Muscle HALF TIME!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Do you want even sicker pumps that you get from Wyked 2.1?
Sicker pumps than when you take Rise and Swell with Wyked 2.1?

Well you’re in Luck!
A new mid carb concoction was developed not to long ago which pumps more carbs into the muscle without jacking your insulin up like all other carb drinks. This means you can load the muscle as you train without using carbs for fuel, you can stay in the same fat burning mode you were in all day by sticking to your strict Carb Back Loading diet.

With this new Ingredient I have made the perfect mid workout drink to carry the massive pump you get from Wyked 2.1 for the entire post workout anabolic window! Thats right with Half Time you can get even bigger pumps and load more carbs into your muscle and less into your fat cells WHILE STAYING IN A FAT BURNING MODE!! No more building muscle and fat at the same time, with Half Time you can build muscle and burn fat while you train and for hours after.

I added several clinically proven ingredients to Half Time to ensure that despite Half Time not spiking your insulin you WILL get the nutrients to the muscles as I’ve sensitized your muscles to absorb the most amount of creatine and amino acids possible as well as all the circulating carbs in your blood. With Half-Time your muscles simply vacuum up all the nutrients in your blood stream and none is left for fat storage. Your body has no choice but to obey the Wyked 2.1 and use fat for fuel during your workout.

Half time is due for release by the end of january.