New local pre-workout “battle axe”

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if promoting brands is aloud, if that is the case please remove my thread and don’t ban me, I do not mean in any way to break the rules with this post, But I just started working with a supplement company called “athlete alchemy” it’s started up locally near me by my buddy from the gym. If you are someone who goes to GNC for pre-workout or protein powder, please consider helping me and my friend out by putting your money in our poor pockets instead of GNC’s. https://www.athalc.com/shop the pre-workout is my favorite product and tastes well.
Coupon code “VONREYN” for 20% off. I’ve personally tried the pre-workout and protein powder. Both taste phenomenal, the pre workout is very strong and makes me want to jump out of my skin with a full scoop. I like the pre workout more than the powder because the powder is just a normal chocolate whey taste and I usually don’t mind the taste in protein powder, but I hate pre-workouts taste, except this one is actually good. the dragons blood has a good dark cherry flavor to it. I’d recommend trying the pre workout if your going to try something off the site. Thanks guys.
View attachment 189234
View attachment 189235