new info on Melanotan II

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
A new study from the University of Arizona showed some amazing results in several of their test subjects. After approximately 50-75mg's of MTII subjects began jumping higher and running faster. Manual dexterity also improved in things like catching a football or dribbling a basketball. Tastes changed from liking grilled chicken to fried chicken. Researchers have yet to explain this phenomenon though research will continue in this field.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
WTF, are you serious? That was part of the study???!
yeah seriously, im am not doubting that you read that for a legit source, but it just sounds like some bs someone made up.
interesting though.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
link the report - this has to be completely bogus

Warriorz

Awards
Ok, I was going to reply to the second two posts but figured they were being sarcastic (sort of hard to tell sometimes on the internet).

link the report - this has to be completely bogus
I'm pretty sure that Alan is just trying to make a joke about going from "white to black" while using Melanotan (especially at the dosage he quoted). So yes, it is "bogus"....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that Alan is just trying to make a joke about going from "white to black" while using Melanotan (especially at the dosage he quoted). So yes, it is "bogus"....
yeah i agree, either way its really funny though.:rofl:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lol, I read the dosages and went :blink:

Then I read the fried chicken and went :rofl:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didnt think it was funny.....but I am admittedly an idiot for not getting the joke.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I was starting to get worried about some people here lol...yea it was just a joke, I been getting "black" with mtII after like 17mgs and apparently I had nothing better to do. Hope everyone got a laugh out of that.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
mtII didn't do sh*t for me. it gave me wood about an hour after taking it, and consistent morning wood, but didn't do jack for my tan. sub-q injections suck.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
how much did you take, how'd you dose it, and what kind of sun exposure did you get?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
how much did you take, how'd you dose it, and what kind of sun exposure did you get?
50mg. Took 2mg EOD. Went to the tanning bed every other day and spent a few hours on Saturdays at the pool.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fried chicken

lmfao

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I was going to reply to the second two posts but figured they were being sarcastic (sort of hard to tell sometimes on the internet).

i dunno whether to be pissed off or to laugh right now

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
50mg. Took 2mg EOD. Went to the tanning bed every other day and spent a few hours on Saturdays at the pool.
stuff must have been bunk, cuz i got pretty dark after 20mg with way less sun/tanning than you. I wouldn't write it off yet tho, go to www.melanotan.org and search for the list of reputable sources they list the price per 10mg's and shipping info etc, it will really help you out and you know your money will be well spent. I got mine from the second company on that list and it's great. Good luck, pm me if you have any questions.