New Gym Ow Ow!!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Man, i've been feeling so unmotivated to get to the gym lately cause i'm unemployed and don't start back at school until january so i just sit around the house all day. Yesterday i said Fk it, i'm hittin a new gym cause the one i go to sux, full of punk 16 year olds and old ass equipment. Went for a trial at a brand new gym and was like hell yeah! All brand new hammerstrength equipment (they came out with a new line) cardio machines with individual tv's/headsets and all around kick ass look to it. I was so impressed i told them i'd be back with 4 other buddies and we'd all sign up.

I woke up today after doing a back and bi workout there, and realized how much better i would have been gaining if i'd been working out at a better gym. I'm seriously a vegetable right now, my back and bis are so sore and i never really feel this way after a workout. Those machines are seriously idiot proof, no way to fuk up form etc. I suggest anyone that is not happy with there gym or progress to look elsewhere for a newer gym.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The environment at the gym does make a big difference with many people.. our gym has older equipment but we have a family type of atmosphere with everyone kinda helping out everyone else.. and it doesn't hurt that we have about 7 or 8 people that compete on a regular basis..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The gym makes a big difference. I get motivated by all the hot asses in my gym, even though the equipment is not top notch. Good move for you bro.

dieseldude

Awards
Its always good to keep things fresh, remember this next time ya get bored.
Lifting with different people is good sometimes too, expecially if they are bigger and stronger than you.