New Forum Sponsor Supreme Labs USA

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Question on "oils". I'd love to give injectable sarms and the like a go but just don't want to be bothered injecting daily. Has anyone heard about making a time released version of sarms, gw, mk, etc. Something like Rad140 enanthate would be sweet. One or two injections per week would be a better option than daily. Any thoughts, knowledge, etc would be much appreciated. Better yet, what about doing injectable andro's with longer esters?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question on "oils". I'd love to give injectable sarms and the like a go but just don't want to be bothered injecting daily. Has anyone heard about making a time released version of sarms, gw, mk, etc. Something like Rad140 enanthate would be sweet. One or two injections per week would be a better option than daily. Any thoughts, knowledge, etc would be much appreciated.
Never heard of it. Not even sure if it is possible

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Question on "oils". I'd love to give injectable sarms and the like a go but just don't want to be bothered injecting daily. Has anyone heard about making a time released version of sarms, gw, mk, etc. Something like Rad140 enanthate would be sweet. One or two injections per week would be a better option than daily. Any thoughts, knowledge, etc would be much appreciated.
I believe this is already done... Think @Hyde got a sample of the longer rad140

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question on "oils". I'd love to give injectable sarms and the like a go but just don't want to be bothered injecting daily. Has anyone heard about making a time released version of sarms, gw, mk, etc. Something like Rad140 enanthate would be sweet. One or two injections per week would be a better option than daily. Any thoughts, knowledge, etc would be much appreciated. Better yet, what about doing injectable andro's with longer esters?
I believe this is already done... Think @Hyde got a sample of the longer rad140
I did just get through 3 weeks of TLB150 taken orally at 15mg daily on top of my cycle (was synonymously running 500mg dien e & 210mg test e/wk).

TLB150 is supposedly RAD140 with some kind of ester added (although nobody has been able to say what the new half-life allegedly is). RAD already has something like a 36 hour half life, so my assumption is TLB150 would be at least 2 days + (and that is 100% just a wishful assumption with nothing behind it).

It felt a lot like RAD at similar mg. It reduced gyno sensitivity, added muscle fullness, strength was a positive increase.

Just got bloods back today from right after that and everything looks great, including liver values, except LDL was super high (on a pretty strict low fat cutting diet without any fast or junk food). So either dienelone or the TLB was pretty bad on lipids. Very likely, it could have been both. Tren is usually harsh on lipids and so are most orals, including many SARMs.

Anyway, I would consider injectable RAD as something you could get away with EOD, and TLB maybe e3d if you used a bigger dose. But I haven’t seen TLB in oil yet.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Anybody got any idea of how their shipping has been recently? Placed an order the other day, label created, hasn’t made it to USPS....
I’m just trying to figure if I need to purchase a small bottle of something for my subjects elsewhere while I wait, they’re expecting to get started soon....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody got any idea of how their shipping has been recently? Placed an order the other day, label created, hasn’t made it to USPS....
I’m just trying to figure if I need to purchase a small bottle of something for my subjects elsewhere while I wait, they’re expecting to get started soon....
USPS doesn’t seem to update properly lately. If you send me the order number I can check on it for you.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
USPS doesn’t seem to update properly lately. If you send me the order number I can check on it for you.
Thanks bro, I’ll DM later if it’s still not updating. I want to give ‘em a couple days to ship, I don’t expect them to be like Amazon lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro, I’ll DM later if it’s still not updating. I want to give ‘em a couple days to ship, I don’t expect them to be like Amazon lol
Cool
Let me know

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Just for those wondering - Took a couple days to update tracking but otherwise this company is legit AF and a solid go-to.
Will be putting in another order soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just for those wondering - Took a couple days to update tracking but otherwise this company is legit AF and a solid go-to.
Will be putting in another order soon
USPS is killing everyone these days with this. I’ve had packages arrive before they show shipped.

Also don’t forget code AM20

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
USPS is killing everyone these days with this. I’ve had packages arrive before they show shipped.

Also don’t forget code AM20
Yessir I think I even got an extra 5% (25% code) on the receipt from the last order.
If I could just find the answer to what other bottle I need to run with the compound I'm buying for a summer SARM spectacle I'm planning (might as well buy while there's a code and spare cash)

Overall to anyone on the fence about them - don't be

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yessir I think I even got an extra 5% (25% code) on the receipt from the last order.
If I could just find the answer to what other bottle I need to run with the compound I'm buying for a summer SARM spectacle I'm planning (might as well buy while there's a code and spare cash)

Overall to anyone on the fence about them - don't be
Thank you

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Valentines sale coming soon gents.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed order with express shipping and have not received shipping info?
USPS does not seem to be on top of tracking info. I never received tracking on any of the orders and all seem to show up
Super fast.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Any reviews on the Rad 140 yet?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale will be on Monday and one day. Owner says will be big

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Pistolpete85

Awards
The bottle of capsules I received yesterday do not seem under dosed to me. 15mg has me super right
Today’s my Bday haven’t gone past 10mg which was the sweet spot so gonna have to see what 15mg does for the Bday sex tonight fingers crossed 🤞