• RockStar
I’ll message owner

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
29 days left of 30% off. Also look for the mystery bogo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At the bottom of listing
Right, it used to be there, but I can’t find it now. SARMS, tada, CBD gummies, oils, raws, custom blend orders, but I can’t find any SERMs.

Anyway, if they have Ralox and you can link it that would be great. If not, thanks anyway.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, it used to be there, but I can’t find it now. SARMS, tada, CBD gummies, oils, raws, custom blend orders, but I can’t find any SERMs.

Anyway, if they have Ralox and you can link it that would be great. If not, thanks anyway.
We do not currently have ralox

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Type in "plug" for password

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Type in "plug" for password
I appreciate your help, but I did indeed use said password to access the site first thing. That’s the goofy part: it doesn’t work if you follow the link in the first post, but does work with the link you just posted.

It doesn’t matter anyway because they don’t have what I need, but somebody needs to have a convo with the web admin.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate your help, but I did indeed use said password to access the site first thing. That’s the goofy part: it doesn’t work if you follow the link in the first post, but does work with the link you just posted.

It doesn’t matter anyway because they don’t have what I need, but somebody needs to have a convo with the web admin.
I just tried from my cellphone and worked fine with the first link, but I will pass along.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just tried from my cellphone and worked fine with the first link, but I will pass along.
It's weird. You have to start the "link" fresh for it to work; example: close out tab completely, and reload website with the /plug portion.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's weird. You have to start the "link" fresh for it to work; example: close out tab completely, and reload website with the /plug portion.
I’ve emailed the owner to see

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the discount they may not be doing that

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very happy with these folks so far. Made two orders and the products have been priced well and of very good quality. Thanks

marax

marax

Awards
What is the deal with your site? I log in and it gets rejected, I try to recover my password it logs me in, then when I try to check my order status, I get kicked out.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the deal with your site? I log in and it gets rejected, I try to recover my password it logs me in, then when I try to check my order status, I get kicked out.
Having it looked into

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dm
Me order #

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does product take a few days to get ready to ship? My order is still in usps label created.

I just want to make sure everything processed correctly

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does product take a few days to get ready to ship? My order is still in usps label created.

I just want to make sure everything processed correctly
USPS has been known lately not to update properly. Orders usually ship out in a day or two.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve run lgd but heard great things about rad

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote