• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sure did. What a great fucking deal. Nice thing with clomid and gw is I'll know fairly quickly how good the product is. LOL.
Nice. After the wee one period it will switch to 20% so stock up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently working on something for July 4th weekend

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put in an order for GW501516 and S23. Thanks for the discount, @cheftepesh1!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke with the boss and for July 4th he is going to extend the 30% off with code AM30 for most of not all July!
Thats awesome! got my tadalafil super quick shipping thank you! I may have to put in another order with that discount!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats awesome! got my tadalafil super quick shipping thank you! I may have to put in another order with that discount!
This is the time to stock up.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got some nolva during the 4th of July sale and it got here like 3 days earlier than the estimated ship date. Excellent service imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got some nolva during the 4th of July sale and it got here like 3 days earlier than the estimated ship date. Excellent service imo.
That’s how we do it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tada drive and s4 are both good. Not even a week in and I already got the vision sides I always get with s4. Should t need to explain how I know the tada is good. Lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid or Tada

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
new issue...I'm not getting free shipping when I order over $100 as stated on site?

Crowbar

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
new issue...I'm not getting free shipping when I order over $100 as stated on site?

Crowbar
Pm me your name on order and I will reach out

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed an order on Monday. Never got an email for payment options. So placed the same order again (Order # 16237), never got an email for payment options. Emailed the customer service address given, no response. I guess you don't want my money.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed an order on Monday. Never got an email for payment options. So placed the same order again (Order # 16237), never got an email for payment options. Emailed the customer service address given, no response. I guess you don't want my money.
I contacted owner myself

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I was psyched about some of the capped products, but this is not exactly a good first impression!

Crowbar

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say I was psyched about some of the capped products, but this is not exactly a good first impression!

Crowbar
In what way.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing. Checked spam as well.
Exem is out of stock. I’ve asked to have them send the payment info without so you don’t have to wait.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing. Checked spam as well.
Exem is out of stock. I’ve asked to have them send the payment info without so you don’t have to wait.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
What’s the story on the LGD2226? Any reviews of the Cardarine 2.0? Also, any chance on a BPC157 product coming?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the story on the LGD2226? Any reviews of the Cardarine 2.0? Also, any chance on a BPC157 product coming?

DescriptionLGD-2226 is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator, which is being developed for treatment of muscle wasting and osteoporosis.

The cardarine 2.0 is supposed to hit stronger.

Boss is looking for one with the quality he wants before he will sell it.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, wish there was a BPC now, I have a hip and knee injury that are in desperate need of fixing and conditioning before elk season.

Any personal reviews on the effectiveness of the Cardarine 2.0?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know, wish there was a BPC now, I have a hip and knee injury that are in desperate need of fixing and conditioning before elk season.

Any personal reviews on the effectiveness of the Cardarine 2.0?
Sorry I have not tried it yet

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last few days of the contest as well as 30% off. It will be 20% off starting in August.

latissimus20

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are there solo bottles of lgd-4033, like 10mg x 60 caps? Could only find it in the stacks and didn’t find it in oil either. Looking to get an order in before August but also considering the bulking stack since it has lgd in it