New Forum Sponsor Supreme Labs USA

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Man I have loved these guys the last 4 purchases I made. However I placed an order and received a tracking order on the 28th. I paid the 10 bucks extra for speedy shipping as well. I checked the tracking number the next day and it says cancelled. I contacted them and was told they had just made multiple labels and my product was on its way. I asked for the modified tracking number and they went completely radio silent on me to this day. It has been 8 days since they decided to stop responding to me. I have sent 4 different emails pleading for some kind of information or at least contact and nothing. This really poses me off given there posting and replying to others on here but can’t even shoot me an email after taking my money???? I really hope they get back to me on here or preferably through replying to my numerous emails. This sucks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I have loved these guys the last 4 purchases I made. However I placed an order and received a tracking order on the 28th. I paid the 10 bucks extra for speedy shipping as well. I checked the tracking number the next day and it says cancelled. I contacted them and was told they had just made multiple labels and my product was on its way. I asked for the modified tracking number and they went completely radio silent on me to this day. It has been 8 days since they decided to stop responding to me. I have sent 4 different emails pleading for some kind of information or at least contact and nothing. This really poses me off given there posting and replying to others on here but can’t even shoot me an email after taking my money???? I really hope they get back to me on here or preferably through replying to my numerous emails. This sucks.
Send me the order number and I’ll find out what’s up

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Send me the order number and I’ll find out what’s up
Order 19273
I really appreciate the communication man! Up til now this has never been an issue with you guys, that’s kinda why I’m so surprised.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Order 19273
I really appreciate the communication man! Up til now this has never been an issue with you guys, that’s kinda why I’m so surprised.
Holiday weekend so who knows. But I’ll look to and get back to you.

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Holiday weekend so who knows. But I’ll look to and get back to you.
No I totally understand shipping taking longer it’s just the zero responses after payment that was annoying. I understand **** happens I just expect reliable messaging in those circumstances. But hey I appreciate your help regardless

Looking4gainzz

Looking4gainzz

Awards
Hey guys like I had hoped they finally got back to me! Super stoked cuz these guys have the best quality products around!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure very few if anyone was working over the Labor Day weekend.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm pissed. I was out of town all weekend and forgot to check for the sale. **** me.