New flavor of craze??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What gives ??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
It's all good I just snatched another tub of grape. I can wait!!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
10 smackers says fruit punch

Too bad i still have 2 tubs of gross ass grape lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this stuff was pulled from the market? I hae a tub in my pantry unopened d/t that long thread.

Anyone have a FAIR summary of WTH the conclusion was?

I enjoy DS products (LeanXtreme is one of my all time fav's) but that thread was a bit scary.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I thought this stuff was pulled from the market? I hae a tub in my pantry unopened d/t that long thread.

Anyone have a FAIR summary of WTH the conclusion was?

I enjoy DS products (LeanXtreme is one of my all time fav's) but that thread was a bit scary.
It's all bull**** . Think about it if there was anything to it don't you think it would be pulled right away?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craze is junk, I don't get the hype...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting!!!!

I have read countless threads about people loving this stuff from well-respected long time memebrs of this board with no hidden agenda

YET: When I make posts about C20 and the hilarity of people with 1 post boasting about the stuff mimicking anavar (LMAO), you have an aneurysm

Hippocritical doesnt even begin to define it woudn't you say buddy? ;)

Touche

Craze is junk, I don't get the hype...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOST people do

I have not tried it yet as I got scared off due to that thread. Perhaps it's time I crack open the canister :)

Different strokes for different folks. I love it personally.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting!!!!

I have read countless threads about people loving this stuff from well-respected long time memebrs of this board with no hidden agenda

YET: When I make posts about C20 and the hilarity of people with 1 post boasting about the stuff mimicking anavar (LMAO), you have an aneurysm

Hippocritical doesnt even begin to define it woudn't you say buddy? ;)

Touche
Bait taken. :) I saw you in here and figured I'd throw my two cents.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, tell me where that is hypocritical? I gave my opinion of a product in one thread about craze? You will not see me goin to every craze thread and bashing he product it's not my style.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no bait given. no interest in games. hope you can appreciate my point

be well

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried it?
Why would I give that feedback had I not tried it? It worked for 20 mins the first go and got nothing every other time I tried it. Gave it to a buddy of mine and he had the same exact experience so he gave it back.. Guess its not for me, let alone he taste is rancid.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Well that's fair then. Out of curiosity what would be a pre workout you would recommend ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Betcha it's a USP product

:D

Couldn't resist

And for what it's worth, USP makes plenty of good products.

I'm just not a fan of their far-fetched, highly exaggerative claims.

s
Well that's fair then. Out of curiosity what would be a pre workout you would recommend ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone saying grape tastes bad I think it tastes like Coolaid lol. Try mixing it with cold water that might help.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Betcha it's a USP product

:D

Couldn't resist

And for what it's worth, USP makes plenty of good products.

I'm just not a fan of their far-fetched, highly exaggerative claims.

s
Honestly this will piss off whacked and get him going good but if I want good clean energy I take lit-up, if I want to kick some lethargy and feel crazy I take Jack3d. :) I hear a lot of people say they don't like these though too which is fair enough. I just didn't care for craze, I have always loved feeling geeked too so I thought for sure I would love the product after reading reviews.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is everyone saying grape tastes bad I think it tastes like Coolaid lol. Try mixing it with cold water that might help.
Hmm... Have you ever filled the bottle you used craze with and tried to drink from it after it sat for a bit? Don't recommend it, it tastes like Oprah's arm pit sweat. After that experience now I can't even stand the thought of tasting the stuff.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I like it because I don't feel like I am on some crazy stimmed out preworkout. I just feel super focused. It sort of makes you think strangely later in the day, though, hard to explain.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Have you ever filled the bottle you used craze with and tried to drink from it after it sat for a bit? Don't recommend it, it tastes like Oprah's arm pit sweat. After that experience now I can't even stand the thought of tasting the stuff.
I don't think I will ever have to experience that lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL That doesn't piss me off at all. Quite the opposite.

I'm glad when you, or anyone, finds d a product he/she enjoys. I just dont like people getting burned and wasting their cash on BS and deceitful marketing practices; highly rampant on this board at times.

I just cannot tolerate blatantly obvious BS, lies and super-hyped up meritless hyping.

You got me ALL wrong man. Read my signature: Says it all.

Be well brutha ;)

Honestly this will piss off whacked and get him going good but if I want good clean energy I take lit-up, if I want to kick some lethargy and feel crazy I take Jack3d. :) I hear a lot of people say they don't like these though too which is fair enough. I just didn't care for craze, I have always loved feeling geeked too so I thought for sure I would love the product after reading reviews.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I like it because I don't feel like I am on some crazy stimmed out preworkout. I just feel super focused. It sort of makes you think strangely later in the day, though, hard to explain.
I usually notice I'm talking to myself a lot after my workout.

MassMoose

Awards
I love Craze because it works well for me.

I have the same feeling when drinking it. It reminds me of cheap Coolaid when in College. When drinking Craze I feel like I should be adding some cheap Vodka to it!:veryhappy:

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Jacked was great for about half a tub... After that my body got accustomed to it and had to double the dosage which didnt make it a very cost effective product. Craze provides that mind muscle connection and i can focus on every rep im doing. Plus, i never have to double or triple the dose to make it as effective as it was first dose.

Idk, IMO craze is far superior than jacked having tried both for more than just two servings. Went thru 3 tubs of jacked and have been thru 3 tubs of craze and its still as effective as it was the first time. Different strokes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo LTL - how much do you have left/do you still have it? I've been interested in trying it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo LTL - how much do you have left/do you still have it? I've been interested in trying it.
About 3/4 tub pm me your address, I'll hook ya up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool of you LTL ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woot woot