New Articles - is there a way to get them to show on startup?

dlad

Awards
Hey AM, the new app is great
just wondering if theres a way to get the New Articles showing up on startup (like the old app)

At the momsnt i can only get to new articles if i go to search, then the New Arricles can be browsed.

cheers

ajw399

Awards
I second this. The news articles are the main reason I used this app. I’m not a fan of the redesign. How do I get to the news articles?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess what, we aren't a fan either but this is a result of Apple and its policies about what you can have. The articles work on Wordpress and is separate from the app and we had to integrate it....well they don't allow that now and its pissing me off. The app developer won't even allow it anymore. We're trying to find a solution...

We might have to change software of the entire site and go that route.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess what, we aren't a fan either but this is a result of Apple and its policies about what you can have. The articles work on Wordpress and is separate from the app and we had to integrate it....well they don't allow that now and its pissing me off. The app developer won't even allow it anymore. We're trying to find a solution...

We might have to change software of the entire site and go that route.
Huum this is sad news, articles where nice.
I also noticed issues when clicking on a user, no option to see their recent posts or specific detail. Clicking on who is online gives me permission issue. I hope maybe we can try sort some of these.. maybe solution can be doing a locked news forum, so can at least read news

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This got addressed in another thread a while back. At the bottom of the main page in the app there is an Articles link now where you can go and see the articles again in a slightly different format until things can be re-coded to get around Apple's silliness.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This got addressed in another thread a while back. At the bottom of the main page in the app there is an Articles link now where you can go and see the articles again in a slightly different format until things can be re-coded to get around Apple's silliness.
Did you manage to get anything ready for 2019 - app is excellent, would like to allow the power to rep on the iOS app..?