Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

p5sky

Gearing up for a phenomenal weekend in SoCal . . . it should be 79-80 over the weekend so I may be hanging out down at the beach on Sat, planning a 45 mi bike ride into the foothills on Sunday.

#wearingshorts #nojacket #usedacyesterday

PJ Nass

Lol, I've used some of the stuff from there since the picture.

2 bottles of OG Anabeta gone. 6 tubs of amino IV and 5 Select Proteins replaced that though.
How's the Select Protein? Favorite flavour?

Did you guys ever figure out who dooked in the refrigerator? I bet BDCC has a raging clue!

bdcc

Legend
How's the Select Protein? Favorite flavour?

Did you guys ever figure out who dooked in the refrigerator? I bet BDCC has a raging clue!
Blake is such a nass.

p5sky

What's the other logging op Justin?

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Lol. I'm all about it now.
I started it less than two weeks ago and I'm almost done with season 5.
It's become such a big part of me that I get paranoid in public places and such. Especially parking lots.
I feel like I'm them half the time, and the other half I'm really good at thinking I'm about to witness something secret and illegal.

p5sky

I usually am a big disappointment to everyone so I'm glad that I was able to at least not disappoint you in this.
I am here for you, we can work on your low self esteem.
[video]http://screen.yahoo.com/daily-affirmation-michael-jordan-000000862.html[/video]

lukehayd

Legend
I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me! Lol! If I ever have a real self-esteem problem, I'll try to remember that.

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Total failure. I was really expecting more from Josh and Coop but I guess they let Ben get involved and we all got inferior product because of it. Thanks a lot Ben!!
Screen captured for future needs

Touey

Total failure. I was really expecting more from Josh and Coop but I guess they let Ben get involved and we all got inferior product because of it. Thanks a lot Ben!!
Screen captured for future needs
Ben he were trying to aright the "ship" to proper passage but alas teh others thee where to much for he

Touey

he is the muse of one therein shakespeares house of Gloucester

bdcc

Legend
Rule number one is actually 'thou shall get no sand in thy vagina'.

bdcc

Legend
Yes, like the time you called shenanigans on me for my Michael Jackson dancing!