Neurostim +C Review Log

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
:wave:Hello everybody!!!! Okay, today I am starting my review of Neurostim +C. The bottle that I have should last about 1 month so I will be able to see how I respond over a period of time.

I have been doing my current training routine for about 10 weeks and I know how I feel on each day so I will easily be able to tell the difference. Thursday is probably the day when I really put this stuff to the test since that is my leg day.

I am running little behind this week and would have normally done today's routine on Friday.

Today was bi's and shoulders and isn't too taxing, but it does take a while. I didnt feel any different during the workout, however, afterwards I do cardio and always can't wait for it to be over. Today I felt like I had a bit more energy and wasn't letting the treadmill drag me along, rather I really wanted to turn the speed up and go faster. I also noticed that my heart rate was a little elevated, probably from the caffeine, therefore, it was easier to get my heartrate into the target zone (65%=130) and keep it there.

Chest is tomorrow.

Let me know if you guys have any questions and feel free to leave any comments, but don't be an ass :lol:.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Okay so today was chest and abs.

I have been running off of about 4 hours of sleep today and am pretty damn tired so I was hoping the neurostim would give me a really good boost in the gym, and I have to say that I felt pretty good...I had great mental focus and plenty of energy. I really wanted to smash the weights and overall my strength was up!!

A little more feedback about my routine and diet...I am using a routine designed by Bobo, but I have finished his actual 8 week cutting program. I plan to start on a month to month basis very soon (if he'll take me...lol).

The routine is 5x/week using tut, and no I will not give any specifics about what the actual routine is so don't ask!! Also, I do cardio 4x a week, but here lately I have been slacking and only get about 2 a week.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Back day-

I had plenty of energy today. Sometimes when I work back I get a little tired towards the end, but I didn't feel that today. I was pretty focused and really wanted to slam the weights which is actually a problem because I do slow and controlled movements. Thumbs up so far :thumbsup:.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
same formula as the powder?
I'm going to assumte that you mean regular Neurostim Powder, so no it is not the exact same. First off, Neurostim +C has the addition of caffeine (i.e. "+C"). Also, it has different amount of Tyrolean and BrainDrive than the regular Neurostim.

Hope that helps!

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I didn't use this today because I don't workout on tuesdays. However, tomorrow will be tris.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Tris and cardio

Today wasn't a very taxing day, but I was at the gym for about 1.5 hours. I never felt fatigued and was really able to crank out the reps and kill my tris. Also, I noticed that I was really able to concentrate hard on flexing my tris...they were burning like mad!!!

When cardio came around I didn't dread it like normal and almost wanted to run...almost :D. If there is one thing I like about this stuff it's that I have plenty of energy when it comes time for cardio :head:.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Leg Day (it's always a bitch)-

Today was the tell-all day for Neurostim. I just got back from the gym and I had enough energy to spare. I usually get very tired after squats and think about quitting (I never do!!), but today I pushed right through all of my sets. Also, I finished about 5 minutes quicker than last leg day which shows how much more energy I had!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I always use leg day as the determinant of whether a stimulant/mental focus enhancer is working.
Squats tomorrow for me :smite:

Leg Day (it's always a bitch)-

Today was the tell-all day for Neurostim. I just got back from the gym and I had enough energy to spare. I usually get very tired after squats and think about quitting (I never do!!), but today I pushed right through all of my sets. Also, I finished about 5 minutes quicker than last leg day which shows how much more energy I had!!!!!!:thumbsup:

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I always use leg day as the determinant of whether a stimulant/mental focus enhancer is working.
Squats tomorrow for me :smite:
I really hate doing legs, but it really is the best idicator of how things are working out. Be sure to think of me when you feel like puking tomorrow :lol:.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Biceps/Cardio-

My strength has been through the roof this past week...makes me feel really good about myself, but it's probably due more to my diet than Neurostim.

I have to say that I really like how cardio goes for me when I'm using Neurostim. It's like I have a bunch more energy to keep going when I want to stop. Personally, it seems that this works best for me on days that I have to do cardio.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Chest--

Damn I had some energy today!! I used more weight for every set than I have before and I left the gym feeling like I hadn't actually worked anything!!!

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
back day--

I generally feel pretty worked over on back day, especially since I did deads. Overall, energy was plentiful; however, I haven't really noticed any enhaced mental focus since taking it, but that's not to say it isn't there. It just hasn't outright bit me in the ass yet so I haven't noticed it.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
tri's/cardio-

I have never liked doing tris as much as I liked doing them today!!!! I was really hammering away and was doing pushdowns w/ more weight than ever before!!!!!! I could also really feel my tris working today. Energy was plentiful (not that a boost was really needed); however, my schedule is ridiculous right now and had to cut cardio short, which sucks because I really like cardio when I take Neurostim...it's a damn good combo!!!!!!!!

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Legs-

I have been feeling really run down today due to lack of sleep and studying my balls off.

I really wanted a huge surge of energy for the gym but I didn't really get it, I really think I am just too tired. Also I will probably pull an all-nighter so I will take a 2nd dose to help me stay up and study for genetics. Does anyone here feel like tutoring me? :lol:

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
bi/cardio

I actually managed to make it to the gym after staying up all night and managed to get in a decent workout. I wasn't full of energy today (obviously from lack of sleep) but I wasn't dead either so Neurostim (NS) helped me there.

Also, I used NS to help me make it through the night and this afternoon. Amazingly, I could have passed out last night around 10pm or so, but after staying up all night I didn't really feel tired and was wide awake around 8am. I think NS also helped me to focus and study during the night. And if you were wondering I did well on the genetics test. :dance:

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
chest-

I felt great in the gym today and had plenty of energy, plus my bench went up :).

Lately, however, I have been cramping and it's not the usual place like your foot or leg, rather it has been my traps and groin. I noticed the same cramping when I took stacker 2 w/ ephedra. So I think the caffeine is causing the cramps. Perhaps a bit of potassium supplementation is needed w/ long term use of this substance along w/ some extra water.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was triceps and cardio-

I had plenty of energy and a really good mind to muscle connection going on. And have I said that I love to do cardio while taking this stuff?

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I did legs today (i'm running behind)-

I was gasping for air but I recovered quickly and hit the squats again.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
chest-

I felt great in the gym even after doing legs and biceps yesterday. Plus, abs are starting to peak through, however, I can't directly attribute this to neurostim since I am dieting and Bobo has been tweaking my diet the whole time.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I took last week off so that makes this week the final week for the NS.

Yesterday was Chest

I have noticed lately that I haven't been sweating as much, odd I know; however, I did just get a haircut (it was shoulder-length) so maybe I'm just getting cooled off quicker, who know.

Anyways, I felt great in the gym and never really felt like I was tired.

Today was Back-

I was in quite a rush today and managed to shave an extra 15 minutes off of my workout. Conclusion--Neurostim gave me a huge energy boost. Back is usually pretty draining for me but I felt fine today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Supplement Logs 2
J Supplements 6
C Supplements 0
yeahright Supplements 32
D Supplements 5