Neuro P5 Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So does preg raise cortisol or balance it? I definitely get a lowered cortisol feeling, but I’ve read it raises it beneficially. Maybe I need more of a cortisol increase lol? You just feel great on this stuff.

What do you guys notice from preg ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mood/memory/energy/cognitive skills are improved...pregnenolone has been described as the mother of all hormones-nuff said.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mood/memory/energy/cognitive skills are improved...pregnenolone has been described as the mother of all hormones-nuff said.
Wonder if more research could produce anabolic metabolites of pregnenolone

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just applied the laxo. Wow , easily absorbed and I’m feeling moderately pumped lmao

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice little combo you are running now. Both compliment each other.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buddy-o, you're about to be feeling AWESOME!
Already am , fella :). I applied the laxo and got an immediate pump. Today is back day . Preg w/ tribulus, fenugreek, rhodiola and laxo. I'm feeling great and its really helping my hypo gonadal symptoms

The preg has truly helped me. It's given me a great mental clarity and energy. School, work and such is just easier on it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice little combo you are running now. Both compliment each other.
Thanks cheft and for letting me log!

I forgot to respond to you about the CBD. How has it helped you? With what specifically? I'm really considering trying cbd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already am , fella :). I applied the laxo and got an immediate pump. Today is back day . Preg w/ tribulus, fenugreek, rhodiola and laxo. I'm feeling great and its really helping my hypo gonadal symptoms

The preg has truly helped me. It's given me a great mental clarity and energy. School, work and such is just easier on it.
glad to hear you are feeling great. I hope it continues!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, weird thing happened. i missed a dose Sunday. Yesterday, I took the P5 later in the day and definitely felt edgy after missing a dose, similar to how I felt the first time I took it. Just something to note. Guess this stuff has a fast way of resetting itself. Took today and none of that. School, work, and this stressful time is a lot easier on the preg.

How long should one take a break from this product after the bottle?

The LAXO WOW. This stuff isn't like any other laxo i've tried. Transdermal application for supplements is definitely the truth

I applied to my quads before training legs yesterday. My legs had the craziest, most direct pump ever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, weird thing happened. i missed a dose Sunday. Yesterday, I took the P5 later in the day and definitely felt edgy after missing a dose, similar to how I felt the first time I took it. Just something to note. Guess this stuff has a fast way of resetting itself. Took today and none of that. School, work, and this stressful time is a lot easier on the preg.

How long should one take a break from this product after the bottle?

The LAXO WOW. This stuff isn't like any other laxo i've tried. Transdermal application for supplements is definitely the truth

I applied to my quads before training legs yesterday. My legs had the craziest, most direct pump ever.
i know plenty of people who supplement dhea year round, I would guess that preg could be also-although I am not basing this on any data. @delsolrob

I've heard many guys say that transdermal iconogenin is superior to other forms of laxo-welcome to the club!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i know plenty of people who supplement dhea year round, I would guess that preg could be also-although I am not basing this on any data. @delsolrob

I've heard many guys say that transdermal iconogenin is superior to other forms of laxo-welcome to the club!!!
I've heard great things about DHEA too which I'd like to try, as well.

I think naturals have to use things such as DHEA, arimistane, etc, in order to make progress above the norm.

Also, if you don't mind, what's your experience with 7-Keto DHEA? I've heard good things about this metabolite, as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard great things about DHEA too which I'd like to try, as well.

I think naturals have to use things such as DHEA, arimistane, etc, in order to make progress above the norm.

Also, if you don't mind, what's your experience with 7-Keto DHEA? I've heard good things about this metabolite, as well
go with transdermal 7-keto. do some research and you will agree.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Topical 7-keto works amazing in my opinion.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Topical 7-keto works amazing in my opinion.
Hey bro is the topical 7-keto you talk about the same as XPG Ab-solved? Been hearing good things about it but not available here in the UK yet. Which brand of topical 7-keto did you try and what effects did you get? Thanks

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What did you guys notice from it? Specifically?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 2ml a day I notice easier weight loss, but at any dose even .5ml a day I get drastic mood improvement. I really think there's a missed medical opportunity for 7keto to alleviate anxiety and depression.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At 2ml a day I notice easier weight loss, but at any dose even .5ml a day I get drastic mood improvement. I really think there's a missed medical opportunity for 7keto to alleviate anxiety and depression.
I’m getting tons of mood benefits from preg so I imagine how these would be stacked

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Neuro P5 endless energy , lol. It snowed really heavily and I was unaffected, to say the least. Mood stayed positive. Sometimes I get a lil edgy , though. Not so much anxiety , just edgy.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
tbh I've never ran it as a solo, always with Invictus---very noticeable fat reduction especially in gut area [ab's].
Yeah, I have read this a lot. Many people claim it helps with problem areas too

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully I am doing well with this log. I am not a fancy forum person who makes the log all pretty and puts the date, every specific detail ,etc, in bold. I'm neurotic and just jot how I feel. This can change by the day and time too , so I feel it gives a better Idea

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I am doing well with this log. I am not a fancy forum person who makes the log all pretty and puts the date, every specific detail ,etc, in bold. I'm neurotic and just jot how I feel. This can change by the day and time too , so I feel it gives a better Idea
updates on effect product is having is most important, imo.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
updates on effect product is having is most important, imo.
Literally feeling great. Nootropic, anti depressant (Without sides), easier to lift with intensity, able to jump out of bed in the morning, etc. Love it. The Neuro P5 absorbs so well. Got to say the iconogenin absorbs quickly , but P5 is no mess what so ever, almost immediate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same way I have run it and I have personally noticed pretty quick BF reduction.
yup, a very nice combo-they compliment each other very well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Literally feeling great. Nootropic, anti depressant (Without sides), easier to lift with intensity, able to jump out of bed in the morning, etc. Love it. The Neuro P5 absorbs so well. Got to say the iconogenin absorbs quickly , but P5 is no mess what so ever, almost immediate.
It’s seems to be an all around wellness/mood supp for you. All the benefits and seems no sides. That’s a winner.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s seems to be an all around wellness/mood supp for you. All the benefits and seems no sides. That’s a winner.
Maybe mildly oily skin but I think its the rhodiola honestly and weather changes

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In terms of mental sides, non. Today , at my A and P lab , I was so talkative and not shy at all. This isn’t like me WHAT SO EVER

If you respond well, preg is definitely something to help with public speaking. 100%

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In terms of mental sides, non. Today , at my A and P lab , I was so talkative and not shy at all. This isn’t like me WHAT SO EVER

If you respond well, preg is definitely something to help with public speaking. 100%
That’s a great effect

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update on neuro p : If I apply it and don’t stay busy , I do feel a bit edgy . This can be a good thing , but I’ve noticed it can make me feel a bit wired at times when trying to relax

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the laxo(Iconegenin) and epichaos my scale weight is UP and maintaining but I feel like my condition has improved. Not sure if preg has played a role either but I've seen improvements in the gym since starting that as well

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I began a Mdiaz cycle and the neuro p5 has been definitely helping with the lethargy. I still have quite a bit of doses left I believe. Will say that if I am not busy when I dose it , it can make me a bit ancy , lol. Now adding invictus to this and will be logging it!