NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
either. creatine plays benefits on cycle as well as pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this good take after a cycle of the one or during?
You should be using ALL the time as a STAPLE supplement.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Fat6

Awards
Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.
I answered this in your OTHER thread...

Make sure that you do NOT have your carbohydrates until 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing your NeoVar Recomped.

Just dose Epi and 1 T Tren as directed and dose the NeoVar Recomped as directed. You should not have any problems. If you ARE concerned, then just have your hormonals with either breakfast or another meal and not around training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Fat6

Awards
I answered this in your OTHER thread...

Make sure that you do NOT have your carbohydrates until 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing your NeoVar Recomped.

Just dose Epi and 1 T Tren as directed and dose the NeoVar Recomped as directed. You should not have any problems. If you ARE concerned, then just have your hormonals with either breakfast or another meal and not around training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
What about the SUCRALOSE in the X Tend??

INGREDIENTS: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red #40, Blue #

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the SUCRALOSE in the X Tend??

INGREDIENTS: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red #40, Blue #
What about it? You can have Xtend with your post-training NeoVar Recomped dose if you want. Otherwise just have it all during your resistance session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
Hi all, does neovar cause water retention? And also, can i still take Neovar even if im on a cutting diet preparing for a bodybuilding show??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all, does neovar cause water retention? And also, can i still take Neovar even if im on a cutting diet preparing for a bodybuilding show??
NeoVar does NOT cause water retention. In fact, if I am expecting water retention because of diet choices I double-dose pre-bed and the next day am tight and dry...You can use NeoVar on a cutting diet in competition preparation, yes.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
thanks, cos now im dosing anabolic pump + krealkalyn. Can neovar replace this 2?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, cos now im dosing anabolic pump + krealkalyn. Can neovar replace this 2?
There is nothing wrong with using Anabolic Pump and Kre-Alkalyn. NeoVar Recomped could give you similar effects in one product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
ic,. yes i understand that. so if i decide to stop AP and kre-alkalyn, and instead just dose on neovar, i will get similar results too uh? Cos neovar alone is cheaper than those 2 combined. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ic,. yes i understand that. so if i decide to stop AP and kre-alkalyn, and instead just dose on neovar, i will get similar results too uh? Cos neovar alone is cheaper than those 2 combined. :D
NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product that acts as an insulin mimic. So possibly; I know that it works better for me. Whether you will get as strong an effect re insulin mimic as from Anabolic Pump I cannot tell you. All you can do is see and find out. Perhaps get a few samples (email Alyson at [email protected] with your name, address, and that you would please like some NeoVar samples) to try before your current stack runs out to see how it compares?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
thanks for the swift reply. I happen to already have a bottle of neovar. wil begin tomorrow. I have another 2 bottles of AP+P-Slin, + kre-alkalyn. However i will stop those usplabs products and try neovar to see how it compares .

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the swift reply. I happen to already have a bottle of neovar. wil begin tomorrow. I have another 2 bottles of AP+P-Slin, + kre-alkalyn. However i will stop those usplabs products and try neovar to see how it compares .
No worries :) Let me know how you find it. If it's not strong enough as an insulin mimic, then you can either add in a double-dose pre-bed or stack Anabolic Pump and/or P-Slin with it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
thanks a LOT. :).
just one more thing thou. it says at the neovar label that i should take it with carbs, prefably sugar. So that means simple carbs. but how come ive read from some websites that taking it with complex carbs is better, what do u think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks a LOT. :).
just one more thing thou. it says at the neovar label that i should take it with carbs, prefably sugar. So that means simple carbs. but how come ive read from some websites that taking it with complex carbs is better, what do u think?
You can use with either. After training simple carbohydrates are better, with some complex. Earlier or later in the day, complex carbohydrates would be best.

Remember that with NeoVar Recomped and carbohydrate intake that you have to WAIT 15-20 minutes after dosing before consuming your carbohydrates.

Dosing/Timing for YOU

Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Option B
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead)
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

Option C
Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Training Days

Option A
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal earlier in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. breakfast)
Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. lunch or dinner)

Remember that with any option you also can dose 6 caps pre-bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
cool cool. how about protein. does it matter to or not to include it in the meals that i taken neovar? or only carbs that matter.. ?

one more thing. the 6caps pre-bed. just dose 6 caps and go to sleep w/o eating?? is that what u mean ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool cool. how about protein. does it matter to or not to include it in the meals that i taken neovar? or only carbs that matter.. ?

one more thing. the 6caps pre-bed. just dose 6 caps and go to sleep w/o eating?? is that what u mean ?
You can have protein in the meals post-NeoVar dosing (and you SHOULD, to make a balanced meal). If you are NOT going to have carbohydrates in the meal post-NeoVar dosing, such as earlier or later in the day (training days) or any meal (non-training days) then you could either use the full dose or half the dosage. If you dose pre-resistance training, you do not have to have carbohydrates post-dosing, but you could feel a little glycemic.

Re pre-bed dosage, yes I mean dose and then go to bed. Dosing thus has actually seen me come in tight and dry the next morning, especially if it was a high calorie/carbohydrate day the day before, with no water retention or bloating.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

supershah

supershah

Awards
cool! thanks a lot for ur invaluable advice n tips. will post in when i see some changes/improvements!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool! thanks a lot for ur invaluable advice n tips. will post in when i see some changes/improvements!
You're welcome :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jnthnkrr1985

jnthnkrr1985

Awards
i just bought neovar... i read the directions and stuff i just wanted to someone questions....
on non workout days do i take 2 doses or just one?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just bought neovar... i read the directions and stuff i just wanted to someone questions....
on non workout days do i take 2 doses or just one?
Two doses every day. On non-training days take 2 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal twice (i.e. breakfast and dinner) - making sure that each meal contains at least 50g of carbohydrates.

~Team APPNUT

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Looking forward to trying your product. I hope it is as good as you promote. 30 bucks is a lot of money for some creatine mono! I know, I know it has your special blend of wonderful marketing stuff. :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to trying your product. I hope it is as good as you promote. 30 bucks is a lot of money for some creatine mono! I know, I know it has your special blend of wonderful marketing stuff. :p
NeoVar is NOT JUST creatine monohydrate - it is a creatine product that acts as a nutrient repartitioner. Taking a straight creatine product and a product that contains creatine are two entirely different experiences.

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Is there any advantage in dosing this before bed....I know its a repartioner and I have been using it as such for ages nut I noticed that in some logs some guys/girls dose before bed....is this to help with fat loss and utilisation of any carbs taken in the evening meal?

Any advice will be apreciated....

thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any advantage in dosing this before bed....I know its a repartioner and I have been using it as such for ages nut I noticed that in some logs some guys/girls dose before bed....is this to help with fat loss and utilisation of any carbs taken in the evening meal?

Any advice will be apreciated....

thanks
I am one of those that use NeoVar pre-bed, but no, it is not "to help with fat loss and utilization of carbs taken in the evening meal". I use it because I eat quite a LOT of food - including carbohydrates - during the day (and night), and dosing pre-bed helps prevent the puffiness and bloating that I should experience because of my excessive consumption of both food and carbohydrates.

There really is no need to dose Neovar pre-bed, especially if your recommended dosage already has you at 5-10g of creatine daily from the NeoVar.

~Team APPNUT

pj74

Awards
Thanks Rosie ,

As usual your info is much appreciated!

cheers
pj