Negative feedback (Powerfull, camphibolic, and cissus rx)

bigguns77

Awards
Well i am having some negative reactions to my cycle. I just recently started taking Powerfull, camphibolic, and cissus rx on December 30, 2005 and the only postive reaction so far is the dull pain i've had in my shoulder for sometime now due to a past injury is feeling much better, i guess cissus rx is doing it's job. Besides that i've been having frequent headaches and feeling a little sick since i've started taking these supplements. On top of all that, my libido hasn't been all that lately either, it actually feels kinda suppressed. I've been reading all these threads on people having erections that are hard as steel, well i'm on my 6th day and still haven't experienced anything like that yet???

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you taking powerfull on an empty stomach? it has to be taken on an empty stomach.

also, are you noticing better sleep or more dreams? that is the first thing I usually notice from powerfull.

size

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed using powerFULL and cAMP. Only negative I experienced was some GI distress.
Sorry you have not been pleased thus far.

bigguns77

Awards
Yes i'm taking the powerfull on an empty stomach, and my sleep has been pretty solid so far. Today i woke up for the second time with a headache and feeling kinda sluggish. Plus i've had this semi-cold or whatever you want to call it for the past 4 days, alot of coughing. I'm hoping it's just something that will pass real quick, i'm not 100% sure if it's due to the supplements but i just noticed all these symptoms 2 days into this cycle. I bought 3 bottles of PW, 2 bottles of CRX, and 2 bottles of camp to last me for a 6 week cycle, so i'm hoping this will pass real soon because i hate wasting money and i was really looking forward to seeing some good results. I've been lifting for 7 years and i'm pretty in tune with my body, 5'6", 190lbs. I've heard alot of good feedback from these products, so i thought i'd give them a shot, i guess i'll give them a couple more days and see how i'm feeling. If i'm still feeling like sh*t, well i guess i'll have to take the lost and stop the cycle.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
There are non and bad responders to everything. Kind of sucks when you're one of those people. I have an aversion to pretzels, believe it or not. Eating one makes me produce enough gas to raise the Earth temperature a few degrees. Go figure, it only sucks in bars when they have a good mix going.

Something to consider though is sickness as well. 'Tis the season and all, it's not out of the realm of possibility that you are just getting sick, regardless of supplement intake.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
Today i woke up for the second time with a headache and feeling kinda sluggish. Plus i've had this semi-cold or whatever you want to call it for the past 4 days, alot of coughing. I'm hoping it's just something that will pass real quick, i'm not 100% sure if it's due to the supplements but i just noticed all these symptoms 2 days into this cycle.
i really think that this right here is the reason for your problems. if youre sick, no amount of supplements will make up for it. i say put the brakes on the supps until you get better and then make your judgement. i kno my libido gets crushed and i get headaches when im sick even when im on anabolics. just an idea.

hpower

hpower

Awards
I really enjoyed using powerFULL and cAMP. Only negative I experienced was some GI distress.
Sorry you have not been pleased thus far.
I have been on PowerFull and Cissus for about 3 weeks now. I like it, seems to be working good so far. I too have noticed what you called GI distress. I seem to get that when I am on other hormones too. Why is this?