need to PCT after aborting short epistane run?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Hello,

my test subject started an EPI run 7 days ago at 30mg/day but decided to punt today. The reason why is that I noticed moldy smell from the bottle ( was purchased back in 2011) and didn't want to risk test subject with potentially moldy product and also being about 10 years old, wasn't sure how potent it still was.

would you guys have the test subject run PCT with such a short run? and if so what would it be? I though maybe a 3-4 days of tamox 20mg/day or is that unnecessary?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,

my test subject started an EPI run 7 days ago at 30mg/day but decided to punt today. The reason why is that I noticed moldy smell from the bottle ( was purchased back in 2011) and didn't want to risk test subject with potentially moldy product and also being about 10 years old, wasn't sure how potent it still was.

would you guys have the test subject run PCT with such a short run? and if so what would it be? I though maybe a 3-4 days of tamox 20mg/day or is that unnecessary?
Did you notice any atrophy? Begin to lose sex drive and energy? If you haven't, you may be fine. Wonder if you can rub the cycle, dumping the content in edible alcohol, to kill the mold, but still be able to cycle? The compound should still be potent though.