Need some help with Elbow (X-rays included)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,
I have had a really painful elbow for the past 2 years, I was originally told it was tennis elbow and I tried stretching it, strengthening it etc. My GP ended up giving me cortisone injections into my elbow and telling me to rest for a couple days at a time, well fast forward a year from there and he ended up giving me 8 injections over the year (I now know that it was a terrible idea)

I am currently seeing a chiropractor who has adjusted it a few times and it has helped a bit, but I am in constant pain, I have told my gp this and he doesnt really seem to care or act on it, same with the chiropractor just kind of adjusts it when I see him but no real action plan at the moment. I am probably going to buy some BPC and get that into the elbow see if it helps.

Edit- Just wanted to mention that if I extend my arm out fully I hear little wet cracks and sometimes it pops really loud

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bpc 157 or maybe TB500?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I still have some slight pain in this elbow, but now the tennis elbow has moved over to my left elbow... so freaking bizarre and annoying, very painful atm. I also used to have pain in my index finger on my right hand, that also swapped to the left side, anyone heard of this kind of thing? I am right handed and havent done anything out of the ordinary. I have done numerous texts to check for arthritis and general blood tests, but nothing seems to suggest how this came to be

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I still have some slight pain in this elbow, but now the tennis elbow has moved over to my left elbow... so freaking bizarre and annoying, very painful atm. I also used to have pain in my index finger on my right hand, that also swapped to the left side, anyone heard of this kind of thing? I am right handed and havent done anything out of the ordinary. I have done numerous texts to check for arthritis and general blood tests, but nothing seems to suggest how this came to be
Sounds like the source is at your neck and not your elbows or finger.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look up neck / arm nerve flossing.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will do thanks, I do have a pretty bad neck/spine... I see a chiro and he says I get quite bad inflammation up the spine
I do lots of upper back, mid trap work from different angles. High rep (anything) Face pulls in many different variations I find are good to free up the nerves a get lots of blood flow in the area. If the mid/ upper back is not moving well, you get other problems like your describing. Maybe you can identify movements that your doing that may be causing the area to be tight/inflamed?