Need some help! Reasons why 16 year olds should NOT take AAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I need some help/advice. My friend who is 16 got hold of illegal steroids. He wants to take them. What advice would you give to him and why ( why especially he's a smart ass that will always give you a but in return of some sort ) . Rep offered to those who help me out here. Thanks. hopefully he'll get rid of them. He plans on running GH's afterwards at 5'8. good luck with that eh :hammer:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need some help/advice. My friend who is 16 got hold of illegal steroids. He wants to take them. What advice would you give to him and why ( why especially he's a smart ass that will always give you a but in return of some sort ) . Rep offered to those who help me out here. Thanks. hopefully he'll get rid of them. He plans on running GH's afterwards at 5'8. good luck with that eh :hammer:
there's several reasons, but from the sounds of it, he's going to do it anyways... my personal solution would be to kick his ass and rob him... but eh.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
there's several reasons, but from the sounds of it, he's going to do it anyways... my personal solution would be to kick his ass and rob him... but eh.
most likely he will. Im not going to stop him or be disappointed. not at all. Ill laugh when he stays 5'8 when he intends on growing :lol:. this is how I show i care :hammer:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still don't see why you couldn't kick his ass and get some free gear???

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha im 18 :lol: i dont need gear.
Eh, we have 'cool dark/dry' places for people like you... ;) Give it 5-6 years, you'll go... OH I have that 'cool dark/dry' place I forgot about!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
of course you do!

maybe in future :lol:

let me ask you guys this. my knowledge of steroids is errr... extremely limited. which is safer illegal injectable ones or oral ones. injectable ones are less harsh on the liver right?:think:

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
maybe in future :lol:

let me ask you guys this. my knowledge of steroids is errr... extremely limited. which is safer illegal injectable ones or oral ones. injectable ones are less harsh on the liver right?:think:
yes injectable ones are less harsh.

as for the 16 year old, does he sound like he knows what hes doing? most pro bodybuilders do start AAS at around that age.

there are many scenarios, i mean if this kid is obviously looking for shortcuts when he has no experience with the Iron, then yea kick his ass. But if he has experience and the knowledge to do it safely
why not?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly, listen to this little boy right here :rolleyes: :lol:
bwahahahaha! soo.. uhh Gixxer, still wanna hook up? ROFL!! dude, you remind me of that guy off "Out Cold" sooo bad it's unreal.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
exactly, listen to this little boy right here :rolleyes: :lol:
Hahaha.:lol: Just tell the 16 year old that he will be seriously jeopardizing his sex life permanently. If that doesn't work than all the other warnings in the world wont mean sh*t.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Out Cold is one of my favorite movies..which guy??

:insert taint joke here:..I don't want to me mod edited again for my inappropriateness.
umm.. now that you brought it up I can't think of his name.. but the main character guy... the douche who is in love with that other douche and has a beautiful (probably kinky) blonde right in front of him... you know? LOL

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

as for the 16 year old, does he sound like he knows what hes doing? most pro bodybuilders do start anabolic steroids at around that age.

there are many scenarios, i mean if this kid is obviously looking for shortcuts when he has no experience with the Iron, then yea kick his ass. But if he has experience and the knowledge to do it safely
why not?
So... ever had your sperm count done buddy?

SpoonRiver

SpoonRiver

Awards

as for the 16 year old, does he sound like he knows what hes doing? most pro bodybuilders do start anabolic steroids at around that age.

why not?
Worst advice in the thread.

I'm 22 and I wish I had never taken this damn epistane! Tell your buddy that he could grow tits.. that is usually a good enough deterrent.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Hahaha.:lol: Just tell the 16 year old that he will be seriously jeopardizing his sex life permanently. If that doesn't work than all the other warnings in the world wont mean sh*t.
can you prove this scientifically?

these problems only come with steroid abuse.
i mean of course Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jay Cutler are sterile and have a permanent ED problem :rolleyes:

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Worst advice in the thread.

I'm 22 and I wish I had never taken this damn epistane! Tell your buddy that he could grow tits.. that is usually a good enough deterrent.
hmmm this isnt my friend. its Cellar dudes friend.
haha what happened with your epistane cycle?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, but im sure as hell its higher than yours.
Little defensive considering I was being polite huh? Eh... I'm not worried about you dude... I'm sure you know everything at 17... ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you prove this scientifically?

these problems only come with steroid abuse.
i mean of course Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jay Cutler are sterile and have a permanent ED problem :rolleyes:
You quote famous people like you actually know what they deal with.. ha... you're a joke dude.. go read a magazine and play with your imaginary nuts bro.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Little defensive considering I was being polite huh? Eh... I'm not worried about you dude... I'm sure you know everything at 17... ;)
that question was aimed to provoke me.

what makes you think im taking this? this is cellardudes friend, not mine.

well i never said i knew everything but i do my research.:)

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
You quote famous people like you actually know what they deal with.. ha... you're a joke dude.. go read a magazine and play with your imaginary nuts bro.
so what is your point?

they are still people, famous or not regardless, they did use AAS at an early age.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that question was aimed to provoke me.

what makes you think im taking this? this is cellardudes friend, not mine.

well i never said i knew everything but i do my research.:)
The question was merely that.. a question.. I WAS seriously concerned there for a minute and yes I assumed you have used gear.. the point being is that I wasn't an ass about it and had no intentions of being one until you turned into a smart ass know it all.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
The question was merely that.. a question.. I WAS seriously concerned there for a minute and yes I assumed you have used gear.. the point being is that I wasn't an ass about it and had no intentions of being one until you turned into a smart ass know it all.
sorry if you took it offensively, but i did take yours offensively.

usually questions like those are asked to provoke.

sorry about that. are we cool now?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry if you took it offensively, but i did take yours offensively.

usually questions like those are asked to provoke.

sorry about that. are we cool now?
Who says we never were? I'm not upset or anything yet.. just speaking my mind is all.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
anyway, my point was that, if used RESPONSIBLY, even teenagers (i know i am taking a very UNFAVORABLE position by saying this) can get away with long term sides,

the reason why i pointed out those people is because we all acknowledge that they did use AAS at an early age. But they dont have problems now.
Like anything if abused it will have severe repercussions.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyway, my point was that, if used RESPONSIBLY, even teenagers (i know i am taking a very UNFAVORABLE position by saying this) can get away with long term sides,

the reason why i pointed out those people is because we all acknowledge that they did use anabolic steroids at an early age. But they dont have problems now.
Like anything if abused it will have severe repercussions.
No bad sides? have you seen the ones who've stopped?? better yet have you seen the pics of Arnold without a shirt? BIG REGRETS I'm sure.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
Who says we never were? I'm not upset or anything yet.. just speaking my mind is all.
:woohoo:

haha anyway, i honestly do believe someone like a 16 year old CAN use AAS and get away with long term sides if he takes all the precautions (taking AI's such as letro on cycle, having proper PCT and proper support supps)

now this is assuming, the 16 year old isnt another reckless teenager that always thinks more is better.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was 16 all over again. If I knew what I know now....man I would be a beast:head:

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
No bad sides? have you seen the ones who've stopped?? better yet have you seen the pics of Arnold without a shirt? BIG REGRETS I'm sure.
well, i did see his pictures, but he doesnt look worse than any other person his age. Mind you Arnold is someone who has started to live a sedentary lifestyle once he became a governor.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:think: more isn't better?!?!?!?!?!?!? :ntome:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I was 16 all over again. If I knew what I know now....man I would be a beast:head:
If I ate and trained like I do now from the ages of 14 til now, I would definitely be considered freakish.. it's a shame I didn't have the knowledge at my fingertips (and this is without supps)... if I had the same supp knowledge and a few dollars.. I'd say bulk crea mono and bulk beta alanine til I was 18 would have made me a beast.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
:think: more isn't better?!?!?!?!?!?!? :ntome:
there are those who do goto the point of abuse. Although there is a point to where more is better.

Theres always a proverbial line to be crossed.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
If I ate and trained like I do now from the ages of 14 til now, I would definitely be considered freakish.. it's a shame I didn't have the knowledge at my fingertips (and this is without supps)... if I had the same supp knowledge and a few dollars.. I'd say bulk crea mono and bulk beta alanine til I was 18 would have made me a beast.
hmm how old are you now? if you dont mind me asking.

im 17 right now.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
there are those who do goto the point of abuse. Although there is a point to where more is better.

Theres always a proverbial line to be crossed.
ya i know i would never do that :food: i was just kidding anyways i thought i would break up the seriousness with a post. :head:

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
ya i know i would never do that :food: i was just kidding anyways i thought i would break up the seriousness with a post. :head:
:head:

but im the person that thinks nothing is just black and white.
what i mean is that just because someone may be a teenager doesnt mean steroids will necessarily have permanent sides.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
oh and sorry about the abruptness of my entry. I didnt even introduce myself, excuse me, now where are my manners?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
:head:

but im the person that thinks nothing is just black and white.
what i mean is that just because someone may be a teenager doesnt mean steroids will necessarily have permanent sides.
i understand what your saying but why take the chance. your hormonal system will be all fvcked up and growth plates can close prematurely. i think those 2 things are the main reasons that teenagers shouldn't do it.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just over a month away from 22. Not very old at all ;)

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
i understand what your saying but why take the chance. your hormonal system will be all fvcked up and growth plates can close prematurely. i think those 2 things are the main reasons that teenagers shouldn't do it.
ooh, i knew this wuld be brought, but something like letro on cycle can easily remove estro induced growth plate closure.

now i do realize that yeah there are potentially more sides that can occur at teenage years but im trying to make a point that most if not, all sides can be avoided if used responsibly.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
but of course im not encouraging any use of AAS to any teenager simply because of the potential side effects, but if the teenager is well educated and experienced in the matter, and is willing to take the risks and the precautions needed to mitigate those risks,

why not?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious to those who are giving advice here on 16 year olds taking hormones...
Please give me a responsible cycle at 16 for a 160 pound kid who has been lifting weights for a year. Give me an oral cycle, and injectable cycle and what you would do during your off cycle. As well as what you would do in the event of an infection, a bad cough, a fever, full blown gyno, symptoms of gyno, pains in the lower abdomen/back area that are sharp; that are dull, nose bleeds, fluctuating/rapid heart rate, high blood pressure...How would you stop a cycle immediately if you had to.

I mean if you're saying if used responsibly he should be fine then you should know what responsible is, right?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I would like this done asap since no one under 21 should be in here anyways...I'd like to believe these rules were broken because I have extremely experienced and knowledgeable teens who are sharing good information. If I don't get this soon and to my satisfaction, all those under 21 will be banned.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And I would like this done asap since no one under 21 should be in here anyways...I'd like to believe these rules were broken because I have extremely experienced and knowledgeable teens who are sharing good information. If I don't get this soon and to my satisfaction, all those under 21 will be banned.
Jay for prez! :bruce1:

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
I'm curious to those who are giving advice here on 16 year olds taking hormones...

Please give me a responsible cycle at 16 for a 160 pound kid who has been lifting weights for a year. Give me an oral cycle, and injectable cycle and what you would do during your off cycle. As well as what you would do in the event of an infection, a bad cough, a fever, full blown gyno, symptoms of gyno, pains in the lower abdomen/back area that are sharp; that are dull, nose bleeds, fluctuating/rapid heart rate, high blood pressure...How would you stop a cycle immediately if you had to.

I mean if you're saying if used responsibly he should be fine then you should know what responsible is, right?
where to start.
maybe the kid isnt 160 lbs.
mind you this isnt me doing this, but oral only cycles suck anyway?

anyway ill pm you with this.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards
i never once did encourage its use. i simply gave my opinion about the question that was asked.
i dont see why i should be banned just because i took a very unpopular position of giving a different answer than anyone else.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are our forum rules.

I was giving you a made up number to design your cycle.

Thread closed...Aymore underage discussions will result in a ban for breaking our forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.