Need some help finishing out my Cycle plans...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a MegaZol, Mega-TRN cutting cycle with the boost of E-form. This will probably happena little after christmas.

A little info first...

Exp: 8 years lifting, 2 pH cycle's before (ErgoMaxLMG/Prostan, Masterdrol)
Ht: 6'0"
Weight: 245 lbs.
BF: 16% if I had to guess (I know, not that specific)
Squat: 525 lbs. (actually 405 for 10 reps, but that's what I was told it equals)
Deadlift: 490lbs. (another calculation, 405 for 7 reps)
Bench: 430 lbs. (an actual one rep max)

I'm going to get a tailor's tape for some measurements before the cycle...but consider this a log.

As for the actual compounds, I was wondering if anyone here had some suggestions as to dosage and all that. Otherwise this is what I'm looking at:

Week 1: Cycle Support (prep week)
Week 2: MZol 150mg, M-TRN 4mg, Cycle Support
Week 3-4: MZol 200mg, M-TRN 4mg, Cycle Support
Week 5: MZol 250mg, M-TRN 6mg (if sides allow it), Cycle Support
Week 6: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 7: Nolva 30mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 8: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 9: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support

The Cycle Support supplement I use can be found here: Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cycle Support, diet, supplements - Cycle Support (60 Servings)

PCT...I would like to know of anyone's opinions of if I'm overdoing it...or underdoing it. I've used NHA stack to come off of stuff before...but I'm not sure if it was exactly the kind of PCT I needed. This would be the first time Nolva would be utilized in the PCT rather than just RXT and some ActivaTe with a lil LXT for cortisol. I mean I kept probably 80% of the gains when I cycled...but I just want to know if I'm going about that the right way, or if what I have planned is overkill. Your opinions on the best test booster supplement for PCT would also be appreciated as well.

Something else I need some advice on is should I run the E-form during cycle or PCT? I just really can't figure out whether I should go weeks 1-4 or 5-8. Got any ideas?

Other than that...suggestions on my cycle (dosages or anything else pops into your head) are completely accepted. Also if anyone has any ideas of any other stuff to add to boost this than that would be great. Personally I was eyeballing the PheraMass but that seems to be a better mass builder so I was thinking on holding out for a mid spring bulk for that one.

So what do you think?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good, although I would rather run tst/trn together and maybe some zol..Your pretty strong, great job. make a log with before and after.
TST/TRN...really?

What is your suggestion for dosages on that combo.

And I really wanna throw in the Zol.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I think the nolva would be plenty, I would save the activate for after you get your test back. That's just me being cheap though. I've also read that the zol would be best when bf is in the single digits.