Need some cardio equipment

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a decent piece of cardio equipment for about 200-300 bucks? (or cheaper)?

I would really like to start doing cardio in the AM, but running around the block is just too time consuming and plus i hate running so...

i'm looking for a bike or some kind of eliptical. From my experience however, the cheaper elipticals don't seem to have very good range of motion.

THoughts?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Wal Mart, 5 dolla jump rope lol no serious!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Wal Mart, 5 dolla jump rope lol no serious!

lol I have jump ropes, but i wanted something i could do inside. This would be happening when I wake up about 5 am...my room is the loft in our condo...roomate is downstairs a level so i can't really be jumping much....plus we are on the top floor of the place so.

I mean I actually did forget I had the jump ropes I just have to find them now since I moved.

I just want to do some light cardio in the morning, get the blood flowing etc before breakfast and work...

I'm leaning towards the bike..

thanks for the reminder though on the jump rope..

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
haha Tony little..I was waiting for someone to post about the gazelle..I actually thought of it...but for some reason every time i think about it I hear "YOU CAN DOOOOOO ITTTT" in my head.

Nothing by "body by jake'? lol

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i would spend a bit more money on a concept 2 rower. very very very very good

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
the problem is i don't have more money...that thing is close to like $1000 right? Maybe I can look on ebay, but it may be out of my price range for what I am looking to accomplish.

I still plan on going to the gym nights, but wanted to add a little extra in the morning. I'm not sure spending a grand is justifiable.