Need opinions on cycle I am planning

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running a stack of Epistane, m-trn, and m-tst... but lately now that I have been looking around maybe m-trn and m-tst should just be thrown out? I am getting some mixed reviews. Any suggestions here would be great. My goal here is a recomp.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine would also be a GREAT choice to run along with epi.

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
Don't stack epi eith either of those , depending on what your goal is for this cycle I would go epi/tren

Weeks 1-4 Tren-x at 50 mg or up to 75 mg
Weeks 1-4 Epi at 30/40/40/40

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack epi eith either of those , depending on what your goal is for this cycle I would go epi/tren

Weeks 1-4 Tren-x at 50 mg or up to 75 mg
Weeks 1-4 Epi at 30/40/40/40
I like the log, so far so good with Epi/Revolt. You really can't argue with unbiased feedback.

However if you decide on the Tren X, A good clone is Xtreme Tren by American Cellular Labs.

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
yeah i was just throughing that out their cause its such a good cycle lol

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the opinions, ill have to take a closer look at the mentioned products

edit: I looked around, can't find ACL version but I see other versions proclaiming ot be the same stuff... any reliable sources?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
bump,

also this is my first recomp ever. I usually just stuck to bulking then cutting. Are there any supplements that can help recomp? It's not a supplement, but I was thinking either clen on cycle or in PCT. Lemme know what you think.