need hydration.. salt tabs or creatine

fjet

fjet

Awards
hey there... ok...
need to hydrate for tri athalons... 2mi swim 112mi bike 13 mi run... need salt tabs or would some version of creating / beta alanine/ citraline malate work.. not really a dietion here but know that there are lots of really smart fellas here.. .so please unload here.. thanks

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
poseidon from nimbus nutrition and glycerol with a lot of water. This should keep you pretty well hydrated for an event.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey there... ok...
need to hydrate for tri athalons... 2mi swim 112mi bike 13 mi run... need salt tabs or would some version of creating / beta alanine/ citraline malate work.. not really a dietion here but know that there are lots of really smart fellas here.. .so please unload here.. thanks
Dude Ironman's are a blast! umm if i were you id megadose citrulline malate and pick up cordygen 5 by MST along with some beta alanine!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When my 15 year old son has 2 a day football workouts in August, I load him up on Posideon. He swears by the stuff now. Even loves the niacin flush! I'd imagine that some GMS would make a great stack with it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
When my 15 year old son has 2 a day football workouts in August, I load him up on Posideon. He swears by the stuff now. Even loves the niacin flush! I'd imagine that some GMS would make a great stack with it.
He must brag to his friends my dad gives me this mysterious powder...i think its called Poseidon...:toofunny: i can imagine the look on the coach's face after he over hears this conversation...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i also would recommend some Poseidon

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
hey there... ok...
You can always add water as you race. The thing you have to ensure is proper carb loading prior to event. Maximizing glycogen storage is probably one of the most important and essential parts of triathlon training.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
He must brag to his friends my dad gives me this mysterious powder...i think its called Poseidon...:toofunny: i can imagine the look on the coach's face after he over hears this conversation...
Yea, I have actually thought about this. But there is nothing in Posideon that is a performance enhancer, stim, or anything like that so I'm not worried about it. That, and I told him that it could cause a problem if he were to brag about it. He understands.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have actually thought about this. But there is nothing in Posideon that is a performance enhancer, stim, or anything like that so I'm not worried about it. That, and I told him that it could cause a problem if he were to brag about it. He understands.
Ok i gotcha... It would just be a very comical scenario if it actually was to happen....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have been doing triathlons for over 20 years.

In all that time I have searched and tried just about every supplement out there trying to find something to help with hydration, and muscle soreness.

Then about a year ago I tried a product and just could NOT believe how good it was. I thought no that is NOT possible. So I stopped taking it for a week and the muscle soreness returned. I went back on it for a week and what do you know the soreness was gone again.

I am very careful about my training, I keep a spread sheet on workouts, I train with both a power meter as well as a heart rate monitor so I know how to duplicate a workout. This stuff ACTUALLY WORKS!

The name of that supplement is Poseidon

I would HIGHLY recommend using Poseidon every day and during every workout.

I use 6 servings for my long bike rides and it helps with DOMS a HUGE amount, keeps my electrolyte balance good helps me recover it REALLY is amazing.

I have a half Iron man in a few months and at over 205lbs I need ALL the help I can get :)

CROWLER

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing triathlons for over 20 years.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Poseidon every day and during every workout.

I use 6 servings for my long bike rides and it helps with DOMS a HUGE amount, keeps my electrolyte balance good.

It helps with recovery also.

I have a half Iron man in a few months.

CROWLER
Which 1?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
FL, how about you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it thanks!

This will be my first Half IM. The run is tough for me.

Are you doing any races this season?

Send me a PM if you want.

CROWLER

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Glycerin has been shown to increase water storage in the muscle. That's why endurance athletes use glycerol/glycerin during their race: it keeps the muscles hydrated. Bodybuilders have also been using it before stepping onstage because it pulls water out from under the skin and into the muscle, making them look both dryer and fuller.